Cocoon Nest 4 in 1

Cocoon Nest 4 in 1 (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cots in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

So happy we purchased this brand!

I saw this cot when we first started shopping around and was really taken by it & the fact that it came with such a long warranty was the icing on the cake. I can now say it is worth every dollar we spent. I am very impressed by the workmanship and the natural timber is just stunning. There is no need to purchase anything else as it converts from a bassinet, cot, toddler bed then a table & chairs set. It is great value and has good airflow for the baby.
Natural timber & healthy airflow

Quite happy with this cot

We bought this cot a bit impulsively but are quite happy with it. It seems to be well made. It is convenient that it is on wheels as we can move it around the house as need be - in our room during the night and in the nursery during the day. I also like how it converts into the toddler bed (etc) and comes with everything required for the conversion, no extra pieces need to be purchased. That was a motivating factor in us buying it, a lot of other cots that convert require an additional conversion kit that can be pretty pricey.

One minor annoyance before we bought the cot was lack of customer support from the company. While we were waiting for it to arrive I was trying to find out which size sheets would fit the cot, as well as some other info, and besides a Facebook page, it was really hard to contact them. I'm not on Facebook, but created a profile to ask a question, and it was never answered. For the record, standard cot sheets do fit, they just need a little more tucking in than usual. Also, apparently Stokke sheets fit, and I just noticed that the baby gallery in Melbourne stock sheets for it as well.
Convenient, good looking, seems to be well made
Poor customer service from the manufacturer, very little info available for it when I purchased it

Well Worth it!

So we just had twins and everything we purchased was times 2. We bought two of these cots in natural. Love the look and quality. They were easy to put together, very sturdy and look great in our nursery. Love that the bassinet and cot can be on wheels and the design makes it really easy to view both bubs from our baby monitor. Well worth the buy!
design, wheels, natural timber

Exceptional Quality

I purchased this cot after seeing it set up at a friends house and they were raving about it. The quality is remarkable and very well finished.
We found it very good value when considering you are actually buying more then a cot. I can't be happier with our purchase and have been telling other mums about this brand.
Solid wood, has wheels and very versatile.

Can I ask where you got your sheets etc from? I'm struggling to find any online at all. Just want to make sure they are easy to get before buying the cot! Thanks. Hi Emma I purchased some of my linen from the store that sold us the cot. I also purchased all my fitted sheets from this link, awesome options. http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/like/291133219894?limghlpsr=true&hlpv=2&ops=true&viphx=1&hlpht=true&lpid=107

The Best cot we found & great value.

I absolutely love the Cocoon Nest! Great design and very well built. It took my hubby & I around 30 minutes to put it together and the quality is remarkable. Our baby boy is now 18 months and it looks as new as the day we purchased it.
As we were shopping around we added up the cost of buying a bassinet, a cot and then a junior bed, and it was more cost effective to purchase the Cocoon Nest as it gave us all these options. I also liked how it then turns into a table and chairs and that you don't need to purchase any extensions like so many other cots we previously looked at.
I have been recommending this cot to other parents as our experience has been really great!
Very well built, great airflow for the baby and you can put it on wheels.

Beautiful timber, functional space saving, Nicest looking oval Cot

This cot is made from lovely timber & it was pretty easy to assemble and my baby loves it. It looks more luxurious than the Stokke, the stoke has all those bolts hanging out.

It has great airflow.

I had this pool noodle kind of thing and put it inside the Leander cot, the Stokke Sleepi cot and the Cocoon nest and it had more room inside head to toe than the Stokke and the Leander even though it looks smaller overall.

It is minimalistic and space saving and sleek. Really happy with my purchase!

Had to retro fit the bumpers, not many accessories

My daughter has bought and is using this cot, but she has problems that the mattress is getting very damp and because of this is getting mouldy. She had to buy a second mattress because the first one was ruined. She has had this cot for approximately 6 weeks. She has been trying to get answers form the shop she has bought it from and the manufacturer but the last one never answers or rings back and the shop is not too much help either. Can anyone advise on this matter please? For ventilation purposes we have even resorted to drill some holes in the base. But really we think that the manufacturer should come up with some answers. Anyone out there with a similar problem or experience?
We are having the exact same problem! The mould is on the padded outside of the mattress but not the actual mattress. Tried cleaning it and hasn't helped so now considering buying another mattress! My hubby is going to have to drill holes as well! Weird!!!Wondering if you had any success with this. My first mattress went mouldy after about 1 yr. my second mattress is showing some minor issues too. It’s on the outer washable part as well. Always have a mattress protector on. No idea what’s going on. Really don’t want to have to keep buying mattressesI’ve been using my mattress for 17 months and do not have this problem. I used Aden & Anais muslin mattress cover which is much more breathable than the cocoon cover that I bought from the manufacturer. Not sure if this would help.

Cocoon Nest 4 in 1