Code Camp Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Danny

Dannyasked

My son can already code simple games in Scratch, should he do level 1 or level 2?

Jonah Alexander E.

Jonah Alexander E.asked

What time does it start

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Jonah! Camps typically run from 9am to 3.30pm, with drop off starting at 8.30am and pick up until 4.00pm. At selected venues, you can opt for later collection for a small fee. Thanks!

Mel

Melasked

Hi, can you please let me know the cost for laptop hire? Thanks

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Mel! Thanks for getting in touch. You can bring your own laptop or we hire out laptops at the cost of $29 per child. Give us a call on 1300 CODECAMP or email us at hello@codecamp.com.au if you need anything else. :)

Linh

Linhasked

Hi, my children would like to attend, please let we know if we have to bring their tablets? Thanks
Linh

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Linh! Thanks for getting in touch. Kids create their apps on laptops in our camps Spark, Ignite and Blast! At some schools, they can bring a laptop with them from home or you can hire one from us. Younger kids in our Little League camps use tablets but don't worry, as we provide them for you. Please feel free to call to us on 1300 CODECAMP to discuss this further. :)

Rebecca

Rebeccaasked

I have four boys that would like to attend, please let me know where and when?
Bec

Hi Rebecca,

Thanks for the message.

Have you signed up to the email wait list? If you have we will send you an email to let you know when you can enrol your child at Code Camp.

Click https://codecamp.com.au and sign up.

Thanks see you and your four boys in the summer holidays!

Chris Garner from Code Camp