Code Camp (page 4 of 40)

• Learning Material

Suzi

SuziSydney, NSW

Fantastic course

My son was very nervous going into the course, he hadn't had any coding experience. After day 1 he was so happy to come home and show me the amazing work he did and how he did it. We were very happy with his experience. The admin staff were fantastic as well, organising the kids on the day and responding to parent enquiries was very efficient. Thank you for a great experience. We'll look into doing more there.

Tanyenda

TanyendaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Dennis, My son really loves it . He said the teacher is very nice and teach home with very patient. He will join again next school holiday. Really So much fun

Bel

BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!!

My kids have been going for a few years now. They staff are amazing and the kids have learnt so much. One of my children is dyslexic and school can be hard for them. But he loves games and coding, and thanks to all he has learnt at code camp he got an A for the very first time last year for his coding subject!! Thank you guys!!!

CDp

CDpGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My 8 year old loved this!

Our son is buzzing with excitement after this. He had a wonderful time and had nothing but good things to say about the instructors and the fun he had meeting new friends. Thanks for making an eight year old very happy!

Teresa

TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An amazing learning experience

My 7 years old son took part in the Codespark program.He really enjoys the learning journey and we all so proud of his creating movie.I think he not only received making movie skills during the course, but also further understanding of the spirit of teamwork.

Fabulous, Fantastic

The course was engaging and just the right level. The computer and resources were provided and made it accessible for everyone. When a child is excited to go back each day it’s good news! His enthusiasm for the course was due to the keen staff.

Mira M.

Mira M.Sydney, NSW

Great program

My son is 10 y.o. & he had a great time during the animation camp. He already knew a little bit about the app that they used to create the animation but it was great that he got to learn more and develop his skill. Very expensive to do this during pandemic where we didn't have our regular income but it was worth it. He had a great time.

A very excited child!

My 6 year old daughter attended Codespark. She was able to follow along with the course and build her game. She was so excited to share it with me and the rest of the family!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

My daughters won't stop raving about Code Camp!

Both children loved Code Camp and looked forward to going each day during the 3 day course! The Code Camp leaders made it such a fun environment and they want to learn more!!

Lucy

LucyWatson 2602, ACT

My son loved learning how to be a YouTube star.

My son was very excited to show us the video he made and said he loved going there every day.

He thought the course content was very clearly laid out and easy to understand.

Eimear

EimearSydney, NSW

Both 10 and 7 year old loved it

My children were keen to go each morning for three full days. They learnt a lot. They are hoping to join up again in the next holidays. The course was spot on (at their beginners level) .

Ace

AceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My 8 year old loved Code Camp!

Our kid loved it had an absolute blast and has been pestering us for more and asking why isn’t school cool like code camp :) They learnt heaps and had lots of fun - highly recommend :)

Phoebe

PhoebeSydney, NSW

Another excellent Camp

My daughter attended Spark before and would like to learn something new. So she chose the web builder camp this school holiday. She enjoyed everything provided by Code camp. The learning environment is secure, the instructors and stuff are friendly, the learning content are reasonable and inspiring the Children to extend after the camp. The pictures and updates in the email at the end of the day were great as a follow up. Overall, it's a very educational and enjoyable experience . Highly recommended.

Code camp

It is challenging and fun. Teachers help with a great patience. It is a camp mixing excitement and rewarding experience Recommend to all young kids who love games. Definitely will come back

Ignite Camp

My daughter enjoyed her 3 days at the camp. She made a 2D platformer game. The kids wrote the code, combined elements of the game and troubleshoot issues. The instructor was excellent. We received email updates after every session. We will definitely recommend this camp.

Alex

Alex Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Camp

Our 10 year old daughter had a brilliant two days at DJ camp. She loved making the DJ mix which was recorded and emailed. It was great to receive pictures and updates of what the kids were up to! Would definitely do again.

Bella67

Bella67Sydney, NSW

Fun two days learning new skills

My 7 year old really enjoyed the animation course and was excited to show us his movie. He found the second day a bit harder with the LEGO figures. It has intrigued him and he said he would do it again as he had a lot of fun.

Spark program

My son always came back happy and really enjoyed it. Emails about what the children did throughout the day with pictures was very nice to receive. Staff are friendly and informative about any issues my son had, which as a mother is always appreciated because I like to know. We went to trinity college. Thank you for the experience for my son

Heleana

HeleanaSydney, NSW

Very professional and impressive

After leaving general feedback after day one of DJ camp, Code Camp took it on board and ensured my email was responded to in more than one way - showing just how professional they are. This was very impressive, commendable and appreciated.
My son absolutely loved DJ Camp and has now asked for DJ Decks for Christmas!
The various Code Camp goodies were also great touches.
We will be back and recommending to all our friends! Well done Code Camp!

Celia

CeliaSydney, NSW

The best time!

Our daughter made her own game and she had a great time. The teachers were fantastic and friendly (especially Anton). Code Camp was awesome and she will be back again.

Andrew T.

Andrew T.asked

Hi, we are booked into the Animation Camp at St Andrews for 5/6 January and have requested a refund multiple times in the last 2 weeks (via email and chat on the CodeCamp website) due to covid lockdown on Northern Beaches. To date I have received no response whatsoever from anyone at CodeCamp. Could someone please help. Happy to provide booking reference etc when not via a public forum. Many thanks, Andrew Tait

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Andrew, apologies for the delay here on Product Review. I can see that the team replied and processed a full credit on January 4. Please feel free to reach out via email (hello@codecamp.com.au) if any follow-up questions. Many thanks. Ben

3gamesters123

3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives