Code Camp (page 2 of 30)

My kid enjoyed 3 day code camp

My kid learned about coding and enjoyed that, and is also proud of making a game. It is an intro of programming. At least kids will know knowledge about how games and software are made of.

Dani

DaniSydney

This camp was brilliant!

My 9yr old absolutely loved the 3 day camp. He talked about what they had learnt each day and looked forward to what was ahead for the next day.
He is so proud of what he created. The extra before and after hours care is a huge plus. Looking forward to the next one, thank you.

Damir Jokic

Damir JokicAU

Excelent

Both kids loved it and would do it again. Thank you ! We will enrol again when available. Really cool thing to do if the kids are interested. They were really excited !

cazmi

cazmiSydney, NSW

Mr 8 has been a few times and loves it!

We are enjoying seeing our little guy's creations and hearing his excitement as he demonstrates his app/s. Code Camp is a great way to introduce programming concepts to kids without it being too complicated. It's great being able to continue to work on his app after the camp too.

Kelly

KellyHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Experience

My 10 year old really enjoyed the 3 day camp, it was tailored to each students ability and he has raved about it to all of his mates. Will definitely be looking for the next one to enroll him in.

Geraldine

GeraldineSydney, NSW

One happy child

My son absolutely loves it! He said the only down side about code camp is recess and lunch because he didn’t want to stop coding. He couldn’t wait to show off his creation. I’m very impressed with what he has learnt.

Loved it

Very impressive program. My daughter was so proud of the game she coded. She said the teachers were very helpful and easy to understand and they were always on hand.
She is looking forward for the next camp!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

A school holiday program kids want to attend

My son very much enjoyed the program. Staff were very welcoming and leaner all kids names. Course was manageable and pitched at an appropriate level. Great to finish with a product.

Code Camp Review

As a first time attendee our son had a great time and in his own words the camp was 'Awesome'.
We will be encouraging other parents to try the code camp.

Absolutely Awesome

In the words of my grandson.The teachers were very kind, and amazing. They showed me everything I needed to know to create my own game, which was lots of fun. He will definitely be back.

Flavia

FlaviaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience! Will recommend in the future

This was the second time my daughter was part of the Code camp program. She enjoyed the learning and was proud to show me her work at the end of the days.
Overall it was a good experience and will definitely bring her again in the future.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Outstanding course- Highly recommended!

Excellent and well structured course. Fantastic teachers who keep the kids engaged and interested. Communication with parents is outstanding. My son loved it and can’t wait for the next one.

Ayelet

AyeletSydney, NSW

Fantastic experience for my daughter!

The camp is well organized, the teachers are nice and professional. My daughter learned how to code her own game and most importantly, wished to proceed with coding!
Great camp, highly recommended!

Definitely recommend this courser

My son loved spending 3 days on the ipad, creating an (educational) game, with likeminded kids which was well created and great to play. The staff were fantastic, and I'd recommend this course.

This is amazing...

My son Arash first time attended at the code camp. He truly enjoyed the days. He loved to show us his job. It's a wonderful program.
Love to join next year also...

Mumof3boys

Mumof3boysSydney, NSW

Great activity for kids

My 9 year old absolutely loved the course. He wants to do the more advanced courses next school holidays. I loved that he was doing something educational in school holidays and that I could use the creative kid voucher to reduce the cost.

Michelle W

Michelle WSydney, NSW

Excellent program for kids holiday!

My daughter was very happy about code camp and showed my her job! Brilliant program, definitely worth to send kids there to spent time at school holiday! Awesome experience for kids, and skill developing.

Stasha

StashaSydney, NSW

Very impressive!

My kids really enjoyed the camp and learned a lot about coding.Definitely coming back for next school holiday!
My boy loves playing his own game using Ipad after the camp.

Mary

MarySydney Surrounds, NSW

A wonderful school holiday experience!

This was my 10 year old son's first time at Code Camp. He thoroughly enjoyed everything about the experience. He enjoyed learning. He made friends. He couldn't wait to show us his game at home. He wants to return and do the next level at Code Camp.

Had a great time

My child really enjoyed the experience, he didn't stop talking about what he did from day 1! He felt accomplished, enjoyed the skills he learnt and loved sharing his game with us. Now he wants to go again!