Code Camp (page 2)

4.9

1,065 reviews · Statistics

98% · 1,04113 · 1%
Learning Material
See the Best Tutoring / Kids Programs in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,065 reviews
Happy mum
Happy mumVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome school holiday program!

My 8 year old son loves Code Camp so much and always looks forward to it every school holiday. The variety of the programs available is great so he can do different programs throughout the year at the same location. Can’t wait for the next one!
Liat
Liat

My son enjoyed the camp

My son went to the 2 days camp during the school holiday, he enjoyed it and was very happy that we found this type of camp. we'll definitely send him again the next school holidays.
meeso
meeso3 posts

Code Camp   DM
Ori B.
Ori B.NSWSydney, NSW

Late cancellation of holiday camp

Code Camp cancelled the holiday camp my son was due to be attending a week out. Obviously, this has caused disappointment for my son and chaos as the school holidays have already started, and all other local camps are full. The excuse was that not enough students had registered. Unacceptable. Us working parents depend on these services and the level of service from Code Camp fell well short of what is expected.
Code Camp   DM
Tegz
TegzMelbourne6 posts

Great experience

My son had a fantastic time. He did the Minecraft engineers and had so much fun whilst making some great friends too. His already asking if he can do the spark one!
Luis Guevara
Luis GuevaraVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Very good

Very good. My daughter loved it. She did the Roblox school holiday program this time around
Dr Afrah M.
Dr Afrah M.

Great way to spend school holidays

My daughter loved every minute. Staff were really lovely and professional
Janine
JanineQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional & Friendly

Jake really enjoyed the camp. It was smiles from the minute we arrived as he was surrounded by kids with the same interests. Even though he is generally shy with people he doesn't know, Jake felt comfortable and made friends within the first 15 mins of arriving. With the questionable content that kids are exposed to these days, I would highly recommend encouraging your child to be a creator (creative) rather than a consumer.
Manju
Manju

Excellent for Kids

My daughter loved the 3 days minecraft camp.. very good
Carly
CarlyVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Different camps, different strengths

We are very excited to the minions animations camp that is easily managed on stop motion pro.
Unfortunately, the first day of little coders, there was issue. As parents, we were not advised that tablets required a keypad.
On day 2 of little coders, kids were provided with laptops (which our son had no exposure to) leading to a meltdown while at camp, severe loss of confidence, and zero report to us as parents.
I understand when shifts need to me made- but our prior experience with code camp has been AMAZING, lots of lead-up knowledge… this camp in particular has been less than sub-par.
Farzad
Farzad

Perfect Program

My son really enjoyed the coding program. He spent 3 days in this program and will be back again next school holiday.
Ingrid
Ingrid

A great day of coding fun

My two boys aged 10 and 12 both joined code camp and had a great day. They were both able to create an exciting game on the day and have ongoing access to their game for 12 months to continue building their coding skills. It is a really engaging way to expose kids to coding where they can achieve a lot in a small amount of time.
Costi
CostiAU2 posts

Great option to engage kids over school holidays

My 10yo son really enjoyed the Minecraft Code Camp! He was hesitant as it was his first time but came home with so much to share about what he had learned each day. The teachers did a great job engaging him in the topic and supporting his ideas and I personally really appreciated the update at the end of each day as to what they had done. Can’t fault the program and he’ll definitely be back!
Shereen
Shereen

Fabulous

My daughter enjoyed her 3 day design camp - she learnt a lot and had fun… and I loved the flawless customer service and the emails updating me each day on what she had done at camp.
Edith
EdithNSWSydney, NSW

Great experience and learning scope

This is the first time of my girl to join Code camp. It's really a great experience to enjoy learning and making friends at school holiday. She enjoys so much.
JayneK44
JayneK44WAPerth, WA2 posts

We will be back for sure!

Archie had a wonderful experience at code camp! Having an asd diagnosis means he often misses out on things like this if facilitators can’t assist him more than others. He loved the 3 days and can’t wait until next time.

Wendy
Wendy

Great school holiday program!

My son just reached 7 in July. He enjoyed the 3 days code spark camp. Day1, he told me that coding is so fun. I love it. I want to go tomorrow. Day2, he made couple of new friends, and he introduced the game he coded. Day3, he said I don’t want it’s the last day of code camp. :). Code camp is a fantastic school holiday program. And thanks to the code camp manager and teacher!
Pumpkin puggle
Pumpkin puggle2 posts

Kids loved it and learned a lot

My kids went to the Minecraft and Animation class, they loved it and can’t wait to do another Code Camp class in next school holiday
Viji
Viji

I really enjoyed it I can’t wait to go back to code camp next holidays

I learned how to code and create on minecraft education it was very fun as well. I found the course not to easy but it was not to hard either and teachers were very much engaging and helpful
Murni
MurniVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

School holiday program game coding

My 7yo loves the program creating his own dinosaur dodge ball game.
David
David

Happy Kid!

My 9yr old son was so happy with his 3 day Roblox coding camp that he cried when it was over as he wanted to keep going! Will be signing him up again for sure.
Petra
PetraACTCanberra 2600, ACT6 posts

Great holiday fun + learning!

This is a great way of exposing my daughter to coding in a manner she can understand and while she's having fund doing it.
Juliet
JulietQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

My boys loved it!

My 2 boys have done 2 of the code camp courses now and loved it. Each time we pick them up they are so excited to share their progress (video game design) with us and show their friends. I find the program to be very professionally run and the staff friendly which the boys agreed with too!
rj.ellison
rj.ellison

Happy child learning new skills!

Good, safe environment with engaging tutors. They make sure to catch up with students who aren't understanding concepts before moving on. We will be back next holidays!
Michelle N.
Michelle N.

Such an amazing experience!

Both of my sons attended, 8 and 9 years old. They both came home wanting to go again. Such a unique and fun opportunity, the days were run so well and neither of them had any negatives to say about the event. We will definitely be back, thank you!
Lana
LanaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC4 posts

Kids love it

Kids came home beaming & excited to show us the game they created. They’ve asked which program they could go to next holiday!
Responses from admin team during booking was exceptional. Any emails were answered within minutes.

J Winter
J Winter2 posts

Great Camp - educational and fun

The Camp content and teaching was great as usual.
Only disappointment was the signage to show us where to go on the first day.
As this was a new location we were not sure where to go, and were directed to an incorrect alternative camp at the same location. She was then signed in, and taken into the wrong camp!
Missing out on the first day, not a good start.
Melissa
MelissaNSWSydney, NSW

My son loved code camp!

Thank you so much for this program, my son had so much fun and can’t wait to do this again.
Susan B.
Susan B.

Great School Holiday Activity

Our 9 year old son really enjoyed the 3 day Spark Camp during the June school holidays. He was excited to return each day and was very proud of the game he created. As an absolute beginner, he learned a lot and it has definitely sparked (no pun intended) an interest in coding and game development. The instructors were friendly and helpful.
Tina
TinaVICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Time well spent for my son during school holidays

My son attended minecraft engineering codecamp for three days. He loved it. The program is so well structured and staff is very attentive , helpful. He learned a lot and looking forward to go again. I would surely say, that was time and money well spent. I highly recommend codecamp.
Katherine

Just wanted it to keep going!

My son has done numerous holiday programs but this was the first one he couldn’t wait to get back too and was disappointed that it was only two days…. and it’s educational!
ben1680
ben1680NSWSydney, NSW19 posts

Weiting
Weiting

experience

good experience for my girl. she loves it so much.
Farroco
Farroco

Superb

My son Zach did the his first camp and loved.
Highly recommended !!!!
SIMRAN
SIMRANNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Engaging and Perfect activity!

My son thoroughly enjoyed his time at code camp during the Easter school holidays. He was very excited that he manage to design his own game and play with it. He cant wait to attend another code camp soon.
Vartika
VartikaACTCanberra Central 2601, ACT3 posts

It’s excellent, my daughter loved it

I sent my 9 year old in the code camp this school holidays, she has learnt so much and totally loved it.

Kate
KateWAPerth, WA2 posts

Code Camp - Spark

My 11 year old son had a fantastic time at code camp and was beaming with excitement from Day 1. He learnt some excellent new coding skills, created his own game, and met some new friends along the way. We'll definitely be signing him up for another one in the next school holidays. Thanks!
Parsons
ParsonsSACentral, SA

Fun, Interactive and Educational!

My son had an amazing time at Code Camp - has a wealth of knowledge regarding editing his videos now and this has only made him more excited to continue creating.

Thank you for giving the kids a fun school holiday camp.

Katherine

Amazing my child loved it!

Highly recommend my child loved the whole program and the staff were amazing
Inness
Inness
  Fair Incentive Verified

My son likes the experience a lot

Have reviewed my son's coding projects, they are really awesome and impressed that he can grab so many logical thinking and have an intention on "Trial-n-error".

Extra Information