Code Camp

Code Camp (page 2 of 23)

my son loved coding camp

My son loved code camp. He is already asking when he can go on the next one. The game he made was well thought out and used all he learnt.

Learning Material

Awesome (and practical) school holiday fun!

My 8yo son has now enjoyed two code camps - both different - and absolutely loved them! He was so excited to return every day, and very proud of what he created. Already looking forward to the next opportunity to enrol in another Code Camp!

Perfect, exceeded our expectation

It is a perfect program for my boy, he loves it very much, he is looking forward to next one, he is the youngest one in the class, but he enjoyed to make his own game and website, it is really cool.

He had a blast.!

I think overall it was very fun and exciting. Some areas was a little difficult but was proud of myself to made it this far.

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're very proud to have you as one of our coding champions and hope to see you next holidays. :)

My kid loved it!

My 8yo son absolutely loved code camp classes.
He is now really into coding and we can even discuss about programming routines at home. His mind set for coding has been triggered which was my main goal when I enrolled him. Can’t wait until next camp.

Hi Filippe! That's amazing feedback to hear. We're so happy that it's sparked a love of coding in him and we look forward to seeing him at a future camp. :)

Perfect, exceeded our expectations

Very satisfied with the teacher. We think it was challenging enough for the kids but not extremely difficult that they felt out of depth.

Hi Sandra! We really appreciate your positive feedback about the way our staff teach coding and support our children. We hope to see them at another camp soon. :)

Great holiday activity for kids

This is my son's second Code Camp and both times I have found the whole set up extremely professional and organized. The staff are friendly and approachable - they have a good rapport with the children. My son has always given me positive feedback about the course and content. He finds it engaging and enjoyable.

Hi Nina! We love hearing feedback like this. Thank you for taking the time to share some lovely comments on our hard-working staff who want to make each camp a fantastic experience for the kids.

My Girl Loved It

Was a great introduction to coding. My daughter had a great time and couldn't wait to show me what she had learnt. Hoping she keeps the interest up. Highly recommend this to others.

Hi Tom! Thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback. We're so glad that your daughter enjoyed the camp and look forward to seeing her at another one soon. :)

Fantastic holiday fun for kids

The AR Course was perfectly challenging for our son who had already done the Spark class. He absolutely loved it and is eager to do Code Camp again.

Hi Wendy! That's great to hear - we'd love to have him back for the next challenge in either 3D World Builders or Web Hackers!

My son loves Code Camp and we love that he is engaged in a new skill!

This is the second Code Came my son has attended and he has loved the experience. He came home fired up to do more and to show us the work he did in the camp. The staff are very kind and supportive and that is also a big factor in our rating. My son is keen to do the next level course - so no doubt we'll be back!

Hi! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this lovely feedback about our staff and your son's camp experience. We'd love to see him at another one of our camps soon for the next challenge. :)

LOVE CODE CAMP

My son is already asking me to enroll him next holidays. He said his teacher Jessica was very helpful and patient with everyone. It was lots of fun and they learnt a lot.

Hi Mary! Thank you for this feedback about our wonderful teacher and your son's Code Camp experience. We can't wait to see him during the next holidays. :)

My son loved it so much!

Well run and organized. My son loved it so much he logged on as soon as he got home and kept making mods to his game. 3 hours later he was still going. I was so impressed seeing him edit java script and concentrate so much to get the syntax right. He is so proud of his app and thanked me for sending him to Code Camp.

Hi Shane! Thank you for leaving this feedback. It sounds like your son is well on his way to becoming a coding superstar! We really hope to see him at another camp in the upcoming holidays. :)

Awesome

My boys love code camp.this term love much the response so fast and the staffs lovely and friendly.love it thank you from William and Dante

Hi William and Dante! Thanks for letting us know what an awesome time you had at camp! We hope to see you both in the upcoming holidays. :)

Awesome

Awesome my daughter love it
Found it easy and easy to understand and had fun . And got to see her friends again

Hi Lisa! That's wonderful to hear. We hope to see her again soon. :)

More than expected

Some parts are very hard and most of the parts is not a problem for my son. Sebastian enjoying his three days Code Camp very successful. Thanks Sudip

Hi Sudip! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback and we're glad that Sebastian felt challenged enough by the content. :)

Ticks all boxes

It’s extremely rewarding and engaging for the children... full marks to the teachers for making it fun and easy to learn

Hi Shanandeep! Thanks for your lovely comments about our teaching staff. We look forward to seeing you next season!

Second code camp

My two girls did a code camp 2 years ago and enjoyed it so much they asked to go back again. They loved the recent camp and it’s been a great experience for them to learn how to code.

Hi Tracy! Thanks so much for this feedback. It's great to hear that the girls have been interested in coding for so long! We look forward to seeing them again soon. :)

it is great

i am very glad both kids very satisfied with this tutor. will join it next term again. look like my two kids doing well this time and didn't it is hard at all. as parents i have no any idea about code.so cant give any other comments.

Hi Shimei! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave this comment. We can't wait to see what else your kids create in the next term of coding. :)

Planning to return next holidays

My daughter loved Camp Spark and asked to return next holidays. She was so excited to share what she had worked on each afternoon and proud of her final product. Thank you!

Hi Susan! Thanks for taking the time to write this feedback. We're super proud of what she's achieved at camp too and look forward to seeing her again in the upcoming season. :)

Fabulous way to get kids excited about early coding

My son has just loved the 2 x Code Camps that he has attended so far. Despite not knowing anyone, he quickly made friends and the team were very welcoming and had a great sense of fun. The most exciting part is coming home after three days with a game that he has built himself and he can share with proud parents, grandparents and friends. Really cool way to spend time during holidays and we will be regulars at Code Camp into the future.

Hi Jess! Thanks for leaving such lovely feedback. We're so happy that your son had such a great time, both making his game and making friends! We can't wait to see him back again in the next holidays for even more fun. :)

What time does it start
Hi Jonah! Camps typically run from 9am to 3.30pm, with drop off starting at 8.30am and pick up until 4.00pm. At selected venues, you can opt for later collection for a small fee. Thanks!

Hi, can you please let me know the cost for laptop hire? Thanks
Hi Mel! Thanks for getting in touch. You can bring your own laptop or we hire out laptops at the cost of $29 per child. Give us a call on 1300 CODECAMP or email us at hello@codecamp.com.au if you need anything else. :)

Hi, my children would like to attend, please let we know if we have to bring their tablets? Thanks Linh
Hi Linh! Thanks for getting in touch. Kids create their apps on laptops in our camps Spark, Ignite and Blast! At some schools, they can bring a laptop with them from home or you can hire one from us. Younger kids in our Little League camps use tablets but don't worry, as we provide them for you. Please feel free to call to us on 1300 CODECAMP to discuss this further. :)

Similar listings