Code Camp (page 2 of 35)

• Learning Material

Amy

AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loves code camp!

We were very satisfied with the teaching and course content. My son loves it.
Course is engaging and age appropriate with separate groups to cater for different age groups and ability levels.
The instructors are friendly, professional and approachable.

Preeti

PreetiPerth, WA

It’s an amazing camp

The kids enjoyed the code camp a lot and lived the coding and the games they could create..I felt they were coding like a pro. Really worth the money we spent. Would definitely do the next holiday session whenever it is next.

Carl

CarlSydney, NSW

Our 7yo loved Code Camp

Our 7yo loved Code Camp. When he got home he was so excited to show us the game he made and even added another level on our home PC. He said he'd definitely like to go back next school holidays.

Jason

JasonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not just about coding, logic and reasoning at its core

My 7 year old found this experience absolutely amazing. He would come home every day bursting with stories about what they had done and learned. He could not wait to go back the next day. He was sorely disappointed when the three day course ended.

The classes were adequately sized with enthusiastic, funny and knowledgeable staff. This fun course is teaching children about logic reasoning and problem solving skills through coding. What could be more fun.

To summarise the experience in two words "Just fantastic!"

Bianca

BiancaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Website

Code Camp is one of the best coding websites I’ve seen it shows you how to code games and you can make those games your own! I think code camp is a great thing to do!

Most amazing coding teacher

Teaching Excellent
Course content -Good, but not easy. My son loves his teacher in Ocean Grove VIC and always excited for his next class
Happy about what he gains from the Code Camp.

Elizabeth

ElizabethGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Code camp

The objective was to show how fun coding can be!
We excelled in achieving this goal!
It is great to see the continued learning over the 3 days!
Fantastic experience, Thankyou to Code Camp!

Moira

MoiraSydney, NSW

School Holiday Fun

My 8YO son thoroughly enjoyed the 3 days. He was able to make his own game step by step and then ultimately made it into an App for his phone. He can't wait until the next course.

Fraser

FraserSydney, NSW

Wasn't very good this time.

On the first day we went back over what we had already done in Spark so it felt like just filling time with what we've done before. Then the next day code camp wasn't working in the afternoon and we had to fill in time playing games.

Chanson

ChansonSydney, NSW

Very good

This is the best coding experience I had for my life! The materials were good and the coding was super fun with the comprehensive functions to code for the game that we made at code camp during the three days. It was so fun!

Megan

MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

My son thoroughly enjoyed Code Camp. He couldn't wait to show us his App and even work on it each evening. His teacher, Lachlan, was a huge hit. my son had nothing but positive things to say about his experience over the three days.

Michelle

MichelleVictoria

Thank you !

Thank you ! Ethan had a fantastic time at Code Camp and has produced a professional website he can be proud of ...his coding knowledge and enjoyment of coding has gone from strength to strength over the three camps he has attended .

Andrew Tymms

Andrew TymmsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our 3 boys " simply love code camp "

Our triplet boys have been going to code camp for 4 years now. They come home with a smile and a drive to create an app or a website. We are always impressed with the program and the dynamic young people that facilitate the learning . The costs do add up over the years but when comparing to other holiday programs code camp wins hands down.

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Kids loved it!

My son was tentative about going at first but he did enjoy his time everyday. The communication between code camp and myself has been excellent. Well done. I’m sure my boys will want to do the next course offered.

Mum

MumGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great course.

He was very happy with the teacher and they way it was taught. He seemed to understand what was being shown and how to code for future games. He did have a couple of errors which when the teachers showed him how to solve them he said he could fix them if he did it again. We are both looking forward to him completing the next course.

Seka

SekaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding facilitators

Outstanding facilitators & very friendly and caring staff. This was our 2nd camp - 100% recommend it for any kids, regardless of coding experience. My child had a huge amount of questions answered and thought the instructor was probably the best teacher he has ever had.

Great Camp!

My son loved his 3 day coding camp experience ! Each day he came home excited to tell me what he had created in his “very own game, designed by him.” He was incredibly proud to be taught the skills behind the creation of a 2D game and have his very own buildable game.

Flip

FlipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Had a lot of fun while learning!

Griffin really enjoyed talking to the teachers, who he said were really smart and knowledgable about games. He thought the course was hard, but not too hard, so he felt challenged but not frustrated.

He came home every day excited about his app, and really enjoyed the camp (even though he wasn't sure if he would)!

Archana

ArchanaSydney, NSW

My daughter loved it so much!

We heard about it from a friend. I am so glad we put my child in it too. We are looking forward to doing it the next season. What a fun way to learning:)

Tracy

TracyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great camp

I think that it was fun. I would recommend it to other people. I don't like the eating space. We have to share it with other people. I would give it 4 stars.

3gamesters123

3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

isayBB

isayBBasked

Our girl is 5 1/2, she is a little shy and need some time to adjust to strangers, especially with boys. We would really love to send her to your January Glen Waverley VIC program. Are there any similar aged girls enrolled in the program? Many thanks

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi there! Thank you for getting in touch. Our Wesley Glen Waverley location is always a popular choice. It looks as though there is a good mix of boys and girls currently enrolled in Spark next week :)

Thanks again,