Code Camp (page 3 of 30)

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised

This was a first for my year 3 boy. I wasn’t sure how he would manage with a new challenge. But I was really impressed how he was supported and encouraged and he discovered he loved it and wants to go again.

Crystal

CrystalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience

The teachers seem very young. Would it be possible to get someone who is more experienced? The class have kids from an age range for year 1 to year 5. Would be better if the class is more targeted towards certain age

Richa

RichaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

My child loved the experience and enjoyed a lot. He made many more friends and learned a lot new of things too!! He will a able to use his learnings in future, now that he has completes all the levels.

kelly

kellySydney, NSW

Great first experience

Thanks to the staff who enlighten Chace on the world of coding. He came home both days wanting to share his know with us and is super eager to come back ASAP

BG79

BG79AU

School Holiday Code Camp

It did meet my expectations. I learned some new stuff. The difficulty was okay. I covered everything and it was not too much. I look forward doing more of those in the future.

Productive and enjoyable three days of Code Camp

Programming a video game was all new so the content was great. The pace appropriate and the teaching was good. I really enjoyed Code Camp and I look forward to doing more.

Happy coding

Great start to coding, easy platform & fast results, giving participants motivation to explore the coding world. I feel this is important for kids to learn. Its fun that they get to control & make their own.

Rachael

RachaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

We loved Code Camp!

We are so happy with our 3 day Code Camp experience this holidays. Our 8 year old came home pumped and excited to share his development each and every day.

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impressive Code Camp for kids

The course delivered fantastic content.. staff were friendly and professional
I think it was pitched at just the right level for the kids. Updates were sent home each afternoon to inform parents of what the days Workshop entailed. Very impressed !

Great program!

My son enjoyed Code Camp immensely, he learned new things everyday, he was kept interested and really into finishing his project. He has been asking to go back again next holiday!

Fantastic

My son absolutely loved the coding camp and the lovely staff running it. Highly recommend. He is so happy with the app he made and is looking forward to coming back again.

Great holiday program

My son enjoyed everyday of Code Camp. He learned to create a game/app with levels, rewards, sounds & music. He wanted to go back for more. He can also access the game now the holiday program is over and keep editing or playing.

gabriel miauw

gabriel miauwGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

code camp is everything amazing!

everything is amazing and I join code camp's web hackers session. it is fun and it is amazing and I learn how to make a website by html, css and javascript!

ASp

ASp

Great program

My son loved it! He’s never been this excited about a school holiday program before and he hasn’t stopped talking about it. It also seemed really well organised. We will definitely book again.

Jdp

JdpSydney

Great

My son loved this code camp days! Couldn’t wait to return and complete his app. Was so excited to show us and explain what he’d done. He wants to go again next holidays

Uplifting

SueK

SueKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Our son had a great time at his first code camp

Our son is 7 years old and he made his first game at Code Camp. He was positive each day after Code Camp and was so excited to show us his game. I really enjoyed playing it myself!

Brilliant Camp!

Very satisfied, it wasds the first time that our son participate to the camp and it's sparked his curiosity and interest in coding. He had a wonderful time. Thank you. He will be back!

3 day code camp spark

My son who is 8 attended, and he really loved it. It built his confidence and self-efficacy. He is very proud of what he’s built and rightly so! The whole thing was very well organized as well, and each morning the kids were greeted by friendly and approachable staff. We’ll do next level next holidays for sure!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Code Camp confidence booster!

Code Camp has given my kids confidence that they can use computers constructively and creatively. They thoroughly enjoyed their time and it was just the right level and tempo for a 7 and a 12 year old.