Code Camp (page 3 of 35)

• Learning Material

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Awesome camp

My child really seemed to absorb a lot of information! He thoroughly enjoyed it- providing him with a great outlet. He produced a great game and has been playing with it at home and showing it off to others. He also made some nice friends in the mean time!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

It was perfect and my son loved every minute of it !

Teaching seems to have been very clear and concise as even though it was my sons first time, he picked up really fast and he was so excited each day to be a part of the camp. He keeps saying he can’t wait to go for next code camp!

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Fantastic option for the school holidays

My child was challenged and guided and encouraged - and he came out with a great result - a 3D game that he is excited to continue developing. This is the second course we've registered in, and there will definitely be more registrations to come.

Loved it!

This was my 7 year old son's first code camp and he loved the experience! He was super excited each afternoon to tell us what he had learnt and couldn't wait to go back each morning. I definitely think he will be asking us if he can go back next year!

Sandy

SandyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hugo Loved the code camp

He's told all his friends and is very proud of the game he has created and shared.
Each day he learned more things and he did more at home, becoming more and more confident in his skills which for a just 7 year old I was very impressed.
He is extremely keen to do the next course and his older sister wants to come as well, so do a number of his mates.

JessNorthside

JessNorthsideGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We LOVE code camp

My 8-year-old has completed 3 summer code camps and loves them. This year his 5yo little brother joined in and it's fair to say they are both hooked. Great summer activity and a nice way to get kids to understand and be excited about learning this important skill.

Love Code Camp

This is the second Code Camp for my 6 year old. He talked about going again for a whole year and loved every minute of learning to build a game and code. He wanted to be first to arrive and last to leave every day!!

Coding is a second language every kid should be learning and I can wholeheartedly recommend Code Camp

Tomiko

TomikoSydney, NSW

My son enjoyed game making

My 9 year old son loved Spark at the Code Camp. He made a game that is difficult to complete, and he dreams of making something more difficult. He has been given ongoing access to Code Camp World for 1 year and he can continue coding at home. First I thought it was more expensive than other school holiday activities, but the teacher motivated my son so much. It was worth it after all.

Simon M

Simon MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ruby really enjoyed her time at CodeCamp.

My daughter came home full of enthusiasm for what she had learnt. She was very proud of her progress towards building a website. She will continue on with it for sure.

Nina

NinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My kids loved code camp!

Both my kids had a ball (one in Spark, and one in Ignite), made friends with other kids in the class, and were very excited to show us their games at the end of day three. Thanks for a great school holiday experience for our kids.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

My daughter loved it, will definately be back

My daughter is quite shy, but this course was absolutely great for her confidence, and has begged me to do the next one. Loved showing everyone the game she had made

Anny

AnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

great camp with great people

Both of my sons enjoy the code camp very much , full of activities and exercise in between, this is best way to getting education. One of my boy has ASD, this program has help him alot with his socialisation, getting along with others and have fun!

Kathy

KathySydney, NSW

Fun as well as educational

My son loved it. Made some new friends, had lots of fun as well as learnt about coding and can't wait for the next one. An awesome school holiday program.

Grub

GrubGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great , informative and social

My son absolutely loved the code camp
He was able to learn a new skill and engage socially with other kids with similar interests. He’s looking forward to the next camp .

Flora

FloraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

the best holiday program

My daughter loves code camp. This is her most anticipated activity throughout the holiday. she showed me the excellent works which she did during the class. We are so proud of her works.

Excellent value

My son loved the program, and is keen to return next holidays. I was pleased to see code, mathematics and design concepts covered so thoughtfully in the material. Excellent value, highly recommend.

Anna

AnnaSydney, NSW

Best coding camp

Blast 3d was second class for my daughter in camp. She was excited about it. Also it is good idea via games give knowledge about Java. I would like say thank you for coding camp Team

Elaine

Elaine

This is the best holiday program we have ever attended!

Both my boys (aged 7 and 9) loved Code Camp and keep asking me when they can go back. I asked them to sum up their experience in one word and they both said "amazing". They learned some great skills in a really welcoming environment... and had loads of fun.

Melinda

MelindaSydney, NSW

Educational and fun!

My child was able to create and edit code very easily following the teachers instructions, it’s great that they’re also able to continue at home after the course!
I referred 4 children whom also attended the course and loved it!
An awesome school holiday program.
Highly recommended!!!

It was epic!

Verona had a fantastic time, her words on the first day of pick up were it was epic can I came back for a week!! She’s learnt so much and will return for more training.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

isayBB

isayBBasked

Our girl is 5 1/2, she is a little shy and need some time to adjust to strangers, especially with boys. We would really love to send her to your January Glen Waverley VIC program. Are there any similar aged girls enrolled in the program? Many thanks

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi there! Thank you for getting in touch. Our Wesley Glen Waverley location is always a popular choice. It looks as though there is a good mix of boys and girls currently enrolled in Spark next week :)

Thanks again,
Josh

SEK

SEKasked

Hello
How many hours per day is the Spark camp and at what times?
Sallie

danaK
danaK

It was drop off between 8.30-9 and pick up between 3-4

Kym
Kym

I think it is 2 days and generally goes from 9am to 3.30pm. That is the case for Burgmann code camps

Hi Sallie!

Thanks for reaching out. Our camps run from 9am (with drop-off from 8.30) to 3.30pm (with pick-up until 4pm).

Kids also get 30 minutes recess in the morning and an hour for lunch where they can play outside and grab something to eat.

Thanks,