Code Camp (page 3 of 38)

4.9

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Ignite Camp

My daughter enjoyed her 3 days at the camp. She made a 2D platformer game. The kids wrote the code, combined elements of the game and troubleshoot issues. The instructor was excellent. We received email updates after every session. We will definitely recommend this camp.

Alex

Alex Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Camp

Our 10 year old daughter had a brilliant two days at DJ camp. She loved making the DJ mix which was recorded and emailed. It was great to receive pictures and updates of what the kids were up to! Would definitely do again.

Bella67

Bella67Sydney, NSW

Fun two days learning new skills

My 7 year old really enjoyed the animation course and was excited to show us his movie. He found the second day a bit harder with the LEGO figures. It has intrigued him and he said he would do it again as he had a lot of fun.

Spark program

My son always came back happy and really enjoyed it. Emails about what the children did throughout the day with pictures was very nice to receive. Staff are friendly and informative about any issues my son had, which as a mother is always appreciated because I like to know. We went to trinity college. Thank you for the experience for my son

Heleana

HeleanaSydney, NSW

Very professional and impressive

After leaving general feedback after day one of DJ camp, Code Camp took it on board and ensured my email was responded to in more than one way - showing just how professional they are. This was very impressive, commendable and appreciated.
My son absolutely loved DJ Camp and has now asked for DJ Decks for Christmas!
The various Code Camp goodies were also great touches.
We will be back and recommending to all our friends! Well done Code Camp!

Celia

CeliaSydney, NSW

The best time!

Our daughter made her own game and she had a great time. The teachers were fantastic and friendly (especially Anton). Code Camp was awesome and she will be back again.

Fun workshop

First coding workshop my son has signed up for and he was looking forward to back everyday. He is so proud of having designed his own game by the end of the workshop!

Karyn

KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great camp for my 7 year old

My boy enjoyed each day and was excited to see what he would create the next day. I feel like the teachers made the code camp really fun, not just sitting at a computer. They updated us each day via email and also sent through some photos. Would highly recommend

Dean

DeanPerth, WA

Excellent programme!

Code Camp provided an opportunity for my kids to learn, socialise & develop computer skills which will help them moving forward! Teachers were very good & patient with the youngsters. Highly recommend this programme.

Find out how Code Camp compares to other Education & Training Services

Great learning experience for my son

My child was engaging and excited to come each day , the staff was helpful. It is well organised and structured. The intention of engaging the child in a great learning expertise achieved.

David Blake

David Blake

Great for my brother

He attended the camp recently. Heard it was super engaging.

Very organised team of wonderful staff. Kept us updated about what he was doing each day. Totally recommend for kids interested in computing!

Lauren

LaurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The 'best 3 days of my son's life!'

My son attended the 3 day Code Camp recently, and in spite of knowing no-one when he started (it was at a different school) he can not stop talking about it, and says it was 'the best 3 days of his life'!
He has not stopped talking about it, and can't wait to go back. We were very impressed with what he has learned, and how engaged he was with the camp. We loved being able to play his game even with family abroad. Will be back.

Renate

RenateSydney, NSW

Best holiday fun!

My son was super engaged over the 3 days he attended Code Camp. Communication with organisers was excellent and the staff were super friendly. Each night, my son was excited each night to show his family what he'd learnt and what he had created. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Fun and engaging while learning a new skill

Coding was drag and drop but level build up was a good lesson for my ms10. Very organised for drop off and pick up and managed well during the day. Loved the daily e-mails about what they were learning and what to ask my child about her day.

Fabulous sessions!

My kids loved everything about code camp. They were excited to show off their progress each day and couldn’t wait to return. Fantastic program! I will definitely enrol then again.

Great camp

My son was unsure before his camp started whether he would be interested but by the end of it he loved it .He really enjoyed developing his own game and has already told me to enrol him in next year 's camp

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Great camp and happy kid!

Our daughter did the Spark camp and the Ignite camp last school holidays, she absolutely loved every bits. She was so excited to show us what she had learned and the new friends she made. She is usually shy but she was so happy and excited to go back the very next day. Staff was very friendly and don’t see one thing to complain about.

Violet

VioletSydney, NSW

So Much Of Wonderful Things to!

I do not think it was too difficult
to do but it taught me a lot about code and that is something you have to learn in the future and i wouldn't say that it made me satisfied but helpes me build my mind. Thanks Code Camp!

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Very happy kids !!

My son and his friend attended the Kensington PS 3 day Spark course and had an amazing time. They came home so enthused and really excited to show off what they had done.. A great three days... very happy and engaged kids

Jenny

Jenny

Quite satisfied

The place for class is still easy to find, and the teacher is very friendly, but when picking her up after class, she always sits outside alone, and the teacher sits in the classroom, which feels very strange。
In addition, I still don’t know how to use the government’s Creative vocher online.

Andrew T.

Andrew T.asked

Hi, we are booked into the Animation Camp at St Andrews for 5/6 January and have requested a refund multiple times in the last 2 weeks (via email and chat on the CodeCamp website) due to covid lockdown on Northern Beaches. To date I have received no response whatsoever from anyone at CodeCamp. Could someone please help. Happy to provide booking reference etc when not via a public forum. Many thanks, Andrew Tait

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Andrew, apologies for the delay here on Product Review. I can see that the team replied and processed a full credit on January 4. Please feel free to reach out via email (hello@codecamp.com.au) if any follow-up questions. Many thanks. Ben

3gamesters123

3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Joshua Y.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives