Code Camp
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Android Users not looked after

Grace
GraceMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

YouTube creators

My child spent 3 days at YouTube creators and didn’t learn anything new. It is a program suitable for very beginners. This was an underwhelming experience. I would have liked to see more effective ways to use YouTube, creating channels, gaining subscribers, how to upload and ways to use YouTube safely and effectively.

Teaching Staff

Fraser
FraserSydney, NSW

Wasn't very good this time.

On the first day we went back over what we had already done in Spark so it felt like just filling time with what we've done before. Then the next day code camp wasn't working in the afternoon and we had to fill in time playing games.

coder
coderSydney, NSW

Misadvertisement

Kids don't build / create an iphone app as codecamp claims. What each kid creates is a game that runs on the "Code Camp" app. The game is not an iphone app in itself. The "Code camp" app is the app that allows the game to be run on the iphone. My kids attended the spark course, don't know about the other courses. My kids did say they had fun.. hence the 2 stars.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Code Camp compares to other Education & Training Services

Andrew T.
Andrew T.asked

Hi, we are booked into the Animation Camp at St Andrews for 5/6 January and have requested a refund multiple times in the last 2 weeks (via email and chat on the CodeCamp website) due to covid lockdown on Northern Beaches. To date I have received no response whatsoever from anyone at CodeCamp. Could someone please help. Happy to provide booking reference etc when not via a public forum. Many thanks, Andrew Tait

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Andrew, apologies for the delay here on Product Review. I can see that the team replied and processed a full credit on January 4. Please feel free to reach out via email (hello@codecamp.com.au) if any follow-up questions. Many thanks. Ben

3gamesters123
3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives