Code Camp
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Sharma
SharmaSydney, NSW

My son had a great time at Code Camp held at Knox Grammar

Overall my kid enjoyed the three days he spent at the Code Camp at Knox Grammar. He came home happy and was excited to show us what he learnt in the class. He only had complained about one lady teacher being annoyed whenever she interacted with him for some reason. We didn't bother as he himself solved the issue by ignoring that lady teacher and sought help from other teachers there. Please also mention names of children on the certs.

Learning Material

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

A great thing for kids to do during long summer holidays

My child loved the experience and couldn't wait to go back the next day. They were very proud of what they had created. We will definitely try other classes as well.

From the child
From the childGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is AMAZING

I could make my own mixes. It was so fun!
I loved mixing, remixing and mashing up songs.
I could make my own DJ merchandise, logo and website. I cannot believe how good this was.

Emmalene B.
Emmalene B.Weston 2611, ACT

Fantastic school holiday activity!

My child loved every day of Code camp! He learned a lot about every aspect of developing a game. Each day he came home he wanted to continue working on his coding project. The staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely do this again.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Excellent new experience for our 8year old

My son really enjoyed the three day code camp and is very keen to attend further camps. My told us that the days were structured well and he learnt some great basic coding and produced an excellent game that he is proud of.

This is fantastic

The staff were fantastic, very friendly and both my children loved going to code camp. Getting both children enrolled was very easy, and any questions I had staff were quick to respond. Both children can’t wait to be re-enrolled as soon as possible.

Jess C
Jess CSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Child couldn’t have been happier

My son had the best time at Spark Coding camp. Each day he came home in the best mood, having learnt and achieved a lot in a really fun environment. He made great friendships with like minded children. He spoke so highly of the teachers and found they explained things in a way that made complex coding easy. We will definitely be back for more coding camps!

Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.South East Queensland, QLD

Love the Learning

Miss 10 years old came home with a whole lot of new information on how to create animation with her Ipad. I am sure this will be useful tool for her school assignments.

Natasha Balgue
Natasha BalgueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My son loved this camp

My 7 year old son loved this course. He was so excited to show us what he had built. He said the teachers were amazing and helped him when he didn't know something. My son has attended a few different courses over the last 3 years and has loved each one

Jocyline
JocylineSydney, NSW

I loved it!

The teachers were very helpful, and they made the course enjoyable and easy for us to understand. The course helped us with understanding how to make games, songs and movies.

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fun Course Content and Well Organised

Well organised with small class sizes allowed for a fun experience for my son.
He attended the DJ course just for fun and came away with a new motivation to create his own music!
The course also taught other basic skills, such as graphic design and website development, which was also in my son's interest areas.

Cameron
CameronSydney, NSW

Great fun and value! Highly recommend

Very satisfied with the organisation of the camp. My son had a great time learning coding and making new friends… lots of fun! The staff were very friendly and helpful and provide daily updates. I highly recommend this fun and crested course

Barba
BarbaSydney, NSW

3 Days of fun! Perfect for Parents looking for 3 days off!

My son was able to create his own app. He was 10 years old and has mild learning difficulties.
If you kid has a liking to making and fiddling with programs on tablets or computers you should push him to learn coding.

Amandine
AmandinePerth, WA

3 fun days in the CBD.

Simon had a lot of fun during those 3 days.
He was able to upskill his knowledge from a previous camp.
The teachers were super nice and friendly.
And it was great to have a location in the CBD, 5 min from work.

Rene
ReneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect introduction to coding for kids.

Perfect introduction to coding for kids. Even though it is more tuition outside school, little one loved it and is super proud of his game app. I tried the game coding myself and was very impressed. I also liked the teachers!

Andrew T.
Andrew T.asked

Hi, we are booked into the Animation Camp at St Andrews for 5/6 January and have requested a refund multiple times in the last 2 weeks (via email and chat on the CodeCamp website) due to covid lockdown on Northern Beaches. To date I have received no response whatsoever from anyone at CodeCamp. Could someone please help. Happy to provide booking reference etc when not via a public forum. Many thanks, Andrew Tait

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Andrew, apologies for the delay here on Product Review. I can see that the team replied and processed a full credit on January 4. Please feel free to reach out via email (hello@codecamp.com.au) if any follow-up questions. Many thanks. Ben

3gamesters123
3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives