Code Camp
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Sarah
SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inclusive, educational and fun!

A great experience to extend the kids knowledge of coding. Well taught, supportive of learning, and inclusive of abilities. Fun and informative, with room for structure and creativity. See you next term for the next level!

My son loves it

Friendly staff and easy to understand programme, my son enjoyed his time at Code Camp and he wants to come back to learn more and to learn how to build his own app

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

My son enjoyed his stop motion animation class. He absolutely loved it and is going back for more. He Made some amazing movies with Lego and drawings. Great job code camp.

Kids had a great time!

I sent the kids to the 3 day Spark course during the April school holidays, they are 7 and 9. The kids had a great time and were so proud to show off the games they made during the week.

Fantastic learning experience

Very satisfied with course. The spark program was a perfect start for my son. He thoroughly enjoyed the content and was happy and engaged throughout both days. The educators were inclusive and supportive.

Anth
AnthCasey 2913, ACT

Both our boys loved CodeCamp Blast3D (their 2nd CodeCamp)

Our two boys, 7 and 9, recently completed the Blast3D course and absolutely loved it. This was their 2nd CodeCamp course and they came away happy and confident with what they made and learnt. They have already identified which course they want to do next. As always the instructors were professional and passionate.

Sian
SianIllawarra, NSW

My boy hasn’t stopped talking about code camp

I was very satisfied, he loved it, he’s 7 and developed a game and app, I’m so excited to learn off him and I can’t wait to book him again.

Feri
FeriSydney, NSW

He loved it. He met new friends, learned coding and he said it was fun. Will definitely come back every school holiday.

It was good as long as fun and happy.
Course definitely good. And the course was fun so he learned more about editing youtube and I saw the video he just happy and enjoy the process.

Amy
AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

It is a perfect learning place for kids. Big fun!

The teacher is very kind and smart in teaching. My son is very exciting to attend the code camp. He says it is a big fun. But my son prefers a little bit more difficult course and he is happy to learn more.

LenaS
LenaSSydney, NSW

Great holiday camp

My son loved this camp. He learnt so much and really enjoyed his day. We will definitely book again. We hope you offer after school classes near us or online classes.

Liz
LizSydney, NSW

My 9 year old daughter loved code camp

My daughter loved her first code camp and wants to go back next holidays. She rated the teachers as 100% and I found that the course was well organised and the code camp team provided very detailed and timely communications for parents.

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highlight of the holidays

This is the second coding camp my boys have attended. The did the drone camp. They loved it and had such a great time and learnt so much. They look forward to attending coding camp every school holidays

Dan
DanPerth

Great experience

My son loved it. Taught him so well that he came home and kept going. The teachers were very knowledgeable and my son has a whole new vocabulary since the camp.

Lena
LenaSydney, NSW

Can’t wait to go again

My son had a brilliant day and can’t wait to go again. There were 2 facilitators and 10 children so plenty of supervision and help. He came home and immediately wanted to teach me everything he learnt.

Rever
ReverPerth, WA

Wonderful Code Camp

My 7 years old son want to learn coding long time ago. Code Camp just a trial for me to test he really like it or not! Surprisingly, my son give me a very good comment of this course.He enjoyed it so much and I highly recommend the kids to join. He can’t wait for the next school holiday code camp.

Andrew T.
Andrew T.asked

Hi, we are booked into the Animation Camp at St Andrews for 5/6 January and have requested a refund multiple times in the last 2 weeks (via email and chat on the CodeCamp website) due to covid lockdown on Northern Beaches. To date I have received no response whatsoever from anyone at CodeCamp. Could someone please help. Happy to provide booking reference etc when not via a public forum. Many thanks, Andrew Tait

Ashley G.Code CampSend a private message

Hi Andrew, apologies for the delay here on Product Review. I can see that the team replied and processed a full credit on January 4. Please feel free to reach out via email (hello@codecamp.com.au) if any follow-up questions. Many thanks. Ben

3gamesters123
3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Ashley G.Code CampSend a private message

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives