Code Camp
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Felicity Schilling
Felicity SchillingSydney, NSW

My 9 year old daughter loved the drone class. Thanks!

The teachers seemed lovely and kept the kids engaged. The course seemed just the right level of challenging but fun which was perfect for a school holiday program. Great job!

Tenniel
TennielWestern Australia

Great fun for the kids

The kids loved the teachers and came home having learnt new tricks and skills for their stop motion projects. The course was not difficult for my kids as they already knew how to compile a stop motion show.

David
DavidMelbourne

fun, positive experience

My child really enjoyed the content (Sparks) and the camaraderie of the course. He came home talking about 'x and y axis's' which I was very happy about. A focus on learning and actual coding is what I was hoping for which seems to have been received.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

YouTube creators camp is great

My 9yo attended and loved every day. He learned core skills that will help him become a content creator (instead of a content consumer) and help with presentations/projects at school.

Cara
CaraSydney, NSW

YouTube and CodeCamp

My 9 year old has loved both the YouTube Creators camp and the Spark coding camp.
He wants to do them very holidays!

So I guess we will see you over the Easter break!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

This is perfect a great school holiday activity.

My 7 year old absolutely love it at code camp, it was a perfect school holiday activity. It was engaging and challenging at the same time something I will definitely do again. From the very beginning it was well organised from follow up emails, reminder emails and great communication at drop off. It was so easy and rewarding to your child achieve so much in 3 days. Thanks you to the team at code camp we will see you soon.

Michelle Amendolia

Very educative

My daughter enjoyed code camp and she was very happy with the things she learnt.
It was very educative and innovative. She was super excited about the animations she created. And was also happy to make new friends

Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

He had the best time and can't wait to go back!

My son attended the 3 day spark course and loved every minute! He came home each day so excited to share what he had learned and built on his game. The staff were great and very understanding of his learning needs. He can't wait to learn more!

FIJ
FIJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impactfull

The kid loved it, he truely enjoyed this camp, he left with a good understanding of coding basics, logic, functions, loops etc, he picked up the terminologies and got him to ask me a lot of good questions, I'm impressed, this was a great sign that he's been engaged and interested in what they've been teaching him at the camp, big thanks to the team and for the effort made, was a good valuable lesson for sure.

Sharma
SharmaSydney, NSW

My son had a great time at Code Camp held at Knox Grammar

Overall my kid enjoyed the three days he spent at the Code Camp at Knox Grammar. He came home happy and was excited to show us what he learnt in the class. He only had complained about one lady teacher being annoyed whenever she interacted with him for some reason. We didn't bother as he himself solved the issue by ignoring that lady teacher and sought help from other teachers there. Please also mention names of children on the certs.

Learning Material

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

A great thing for kids to do during long summer holidays

My child loved the experience and couldn't wait to go back the next day. They were very proud of what they had created. We will definitely try other classes as well.

From the child
From the childGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is AMAZING

I could make my own mixes. It was so fun!
I loved mixing, remixing and mashing up songs.
I could make my own DJ merchandise, logo and website. I cannot believe how good this was.

Emmalene B.
Emmalene B.Weston 2611, ACT

Fantastic school holiday activity!

My child loved every day of Code camp! He learned a lot about every aspect of developing a game. Each day he came home he wanted to continue working on his coding project. The staff were friendly and helpful. Will definitely do this again.

Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Excellent new experience for our 8year old

My son really enjoyed the three day code camp and is very keen to attend further camps. My told us that the days were structured well and he learnt some great basic coding and produced an excellent game that he is proud of.

This is fantastic

The staff were fantastic, very friendly and both my children loved going to code camp. Getting both children enrolled was very easy, and any questions I had staff were quick to respond. Both children can’t wait to be re-enrolled as soon as possible.

Andrew T.
Andrew T.asked

Hi, we are booked into the Animation Camp at St Andrews for 5/6 January and have requested a refund multiple times in the last 2 weeks (via email and chat on the CodeCamp website) due to covid lockdown on Northern Beaches. To date I have received no response whatsoever from anyone at CodeCamp. Could someone please help. Happy to provide booking reference etc when not via a public forum. Many thanks, Andrew Tait

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Andrew, apologies for the delay here on Product Review. I can see that the team replied and processed a full credit on January 4. Please feel free to reach out via email (hello@codecamp.com.au) if any follow-up questions. Many thanks. Ben

3gamesters123
3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives