Code Camp (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

School holiday program kids love

I was very satisfied with the teaching and introductory level of information. My kids enjoyed it but where not overwhelmed. They are keen to do the next class now and challenge themselves a bit more.

Engaging and purposeful

Lots to learn and engaging. Great to have a purposeful school holiday activity. It can be hard for 9 year olds to concentrate for 3 days straight though! My son really loved it.

Flexibility appreciated

My child enjoyed her 2nd and 3rd days. The 1st day saw my child in a level below their abilities and on arrival on the 2nd day they moved her to a more advanced level.

Code Camp Review

As a first time attendee our son had a great time and in his own words the camp was 'Awesome'.
We will be encouraging other parents to try the code camp.

Learning Material

This is amazing...

My son Arash first time attended at the code camp. He truly enjoyed the days. He loved to show us his job. It's a wonderful program.
Love to join next year also...

Crystal
CrystalGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good experience

The teachers seem very young. Would it be possible to get someone who is more experienced? The class have kids from an age range for year 1 to year 5. Would be better if the class is more targeted towards certain age

Richa
RichaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

My child loved the experience and enjoyed a lot. He made many more friends and learned a lot new of things too!! He will a able to use his learnings in future, now that he has completes all the levels.

BG79
BG79Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

School Holiday Code Camp

It did meet my expectations. I learned some new stuff. The difficulty was okay. I covered everything and it was not too much. I look forward doing more of those in the future.

Productive and enjoyable three days of Code Camp

Programming a video game was all new so the content was great. The pace appropriate and the teaching was good. I really enjoyed Code Camp and I look forward to doing more.

Find out how Code Camp compares to other Education & Training Services

Code Camp confidence booster!

Code Camp has given my kids confidence that they can use computers constructively and creatively. They thoroughly enjoyed their time and it was just the right level and tempo for a 7 and a 12 year old.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Great place for kids to learn coding

Friendly atmosphere for kids to lesrn
Helpful staff and leaders made kids feel welcone
Cool outcome having their own app
Breaking up the day with non desk activities was helpful too

My son loved it!!!

This is my 9 year old sons 2nd code camp and he loves it. Haven’t seen him this excited since discovering chocolate and the PS4!!!

Comes home talking about it, wakes up talking about it and wants to be a “video game creator”. Keeps tweaking his creation.

We will be back

Elaine
ElaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Our 9 year old first code camp

Our kid loves this holiday program. He really loves that he’s able to develop his own game and able to continue with it after the program finished. He’s looking forward to show off this game to his friends.

ensure the "teacher" is appropriate

The course was good but student trouble makers were NOT controlled. Many junior students at the school effected the learning of the few {serious} senior students. I contacted the company and was assured the class discipline would be 'looked in to'. The printed notes were not handed out, nor emailed. For the entire semester my son got expensive, undisciplined day care and a business card!!

Learning Material

Fun and Enjoyable

My child quickly learned more on coding, design his own “game” and looking forward on the next code Camp to learn more and level up. Gave my child some simple challenges to do and whilst doing it, enjoys and had fun.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Great set up need to help with issues

My son enjoyed the camp and would love to do it again. I was concerned that he was having trouble saving his work. He experienced this issue at home and at the camp. While he asked for assistance, the problem wasn't solved and he didn't complete his game. As the camp was over 3 days I would have expected him to come home at the end with this resolved

Cherie
CherieMelbourne

Great camp - will return

Our daughter experienced CC for the first time and loved it. Would like to return. The course coordinators were exceptional. Thoughts that the automatically generated ‘personalised’ emails from CC could be toned down. Small issue for an otherwise excellent camp.

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Cherie! Thank you for your feedback about our camps and teaching staff. We hope to see your daughter at another camp soon. :)

2D at St Andrews cathedral

It can include more content as a lot of time are wasted in waiting. More teachers required to help those that need help. No teaching was done on the 3rd day after lunch and we were there to watch videos.

The content probably only need 2 days max.

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Christine! Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. We're really glad that we got to speak to you over email following the camps and we look forward to seeing your children again soon. :)

Good!

it was helpful and I met some friends. It was a bit hard to understand. The classes were well set up which was good.

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Ge! Thanks for your feedback, We're glad that you made some friends at camp and had a good time. Please feel free to contact us if you need any help with your coding. :)

Ida Ma
Ida Mabrisbane

Our usual holiday activity

This is the third camp that Jamie has been in and he enjoyed it very much every single time. Very interested to see what he has created at the end and he has learnt something new each time.
The helpers/ teachers were excellent too. They are always friendly and keep you well informed. They always make sure the kids are safe and have as much fun as possible.

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Ida! Thanks for your feedback about our course content and teaching staff. We're so glad that Jamie enjoys our coding camps so much and look forward to seeing him at more in the future. :)

Summer12

Summer loved code camp and was very happy with the game she created, although I have tried to play the game and failed. Summer was at the high end of the age group at 12, with most of the other kids around 8.
Never the less she enjoyed it and was very happy with the experience.

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Ray! Thanks for your feedback. We're so happy that Summer had a great time! We can always look into any technical issues with the game to get them fixed up.

perfect

My sun had joined three terms. He liked it very much. The teachers are very nice . They had a happy holiday together.

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Lei! That's wonderful to hear. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. :)

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Kids had fun and learnt something new!

The kids had a great time and learnt a new skill that will help them at school and in downtime at home.
a few issues with wi-fi due to the school but the trainers/teachers handled it well and kept kids happy and ensured nothing was missed.
we will be back next term...

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Vanessa! We're so happy to hear that your children had a great time! Thank you for your feedback. :)

najon1
najon1AU

Great 3 day course

Great 3 days. Girls really enjoyed it. One point the beginner class has a few more teachers and the girls did say one more teacher in the intermediate course would of been better.

Ashley G.Code Camp

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate hearing back from our Code Camp parents and students as we're always trying to improve our camps. We are glad to hear the girls enjoyed their time and we hope to see them at the next Code Camp :)

Good learning for kids

Great learning opportunity for kids. I wish they could conduct these camps i this area more often. Good exposure to learn coding.

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Shruti, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate hearing back from our parents and students as we are always looking for ways to improve our camps. Hope to see you at the next Code Camp :)