Code Camp

Code Camp (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Stuart
StuartCanberra 2600, ACT

What a great concept. Learning while playing.

My daughter would greet me at the end of each code camp day, full of energy and enthusiasm. I asked her what she did. "Played games" was the answer. Over three days at code camp, while "playing", my daughter learned to do things that simply didn't exist when I was young. Today, she proudly showed me the finished game. A great moment for the whole family. She's already looking forward to her next adventure at Code Camp.

Tracey
TraceyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My child LOVED this experience!

My nearly-12 year old LOVED Code Camp. Unprompted, he thanked me several times for arranging it, and told me all about it. Terrific staff, program outstanding, easy on working parents!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Very good experience for kid to learn new things!

We join the school holiday camps late, but very easy process for enrollment. Kid really enjoy it ! We do not know the daily learning details, but positive feedback from my son

Georgina
GeorginaSydney, NSW

Give the kids a ‘spark’

Our kids (boy aged 8, girl aged 10) have both loved their first code camp program ‘Spark’ and each day they were so excited to chat about what they had learnt and created. It has given them new found appreciation for the coding that goes into the games they enjoy playing

Ann
AnnPeel, WA

High quality program

I enrolled my 8 yr old in this program. He was incredibly motivated at the onset. Overall, it seemed that the content was digestible and he seemed to be on par with the rest of his group. The communication from program directors was a very nice surprise. They were very organised, started and finished on time, answered any queries immediately, and structured the date appropriately.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Looking forward to July holidays!

My daughter had such a great time and learnt a lot of new skills. She also loved the teachers and made new friends. She has already asked to go back next holidays.

Shreya
ShreyaSydney, NSW

Amazing!!!!

Kudos to Code camp team!!! It was very well organised. My son enjoyed the program. It was very informative and also he started practising at home. He would love to attend more classes if organised in future.

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Thank you for making my daughter happy and keen to learn

Back in Code Camp after school class is a good sign of my kid's life is turning back to normal after the distressful 2020. She is so happy and super excited just after the first class at Derrimut primary school. Wonderful to see how she completes all other homework to find time to practice what she learns at after-school class-Code Camp. The course content is super attractive to her and she loves the teaching style of the headteacher!
She loves the other teacher too.
Thank you for bringing back this amazing program for our kids.

Well worth it!

My very shy 9yo loved the YouTube creators class at Code Camp, despite an initial reluctance to attend. The programme was really well organised with excellent communication to parents on course content and daily activities, the course was engaging for the kids and the outcome (a slick YouTube video creation) was amazing!

Find out how Code Camp compares to other Education & Training Services

The best camp this summer

My little one learned a lot in code camp and I am going to enroll him in the after school activities as well. Definitely will suggest my friend to go!

Ainsley
Ainsley

Loved It

My son absolutely loved the course. He found the teachers friendly and approachable and the content was interesting and easy to learn. Highly recommend. Will definitely attend more courses in future

Kinjal
KinjalSydney, NSW

Best Camp for Kids!

My Child loved how easy yet informative the 3 days learning was .Exact words from her : It was cool and Fun, can you send to code camp for all school holidays :)

Find out how Code Camp compares to other Education & Training Services

Amazing, Fun and Relevant!!

Very happy with the Spark school holidays program. Can’t believe they built an actual game in 3 days! The instructors were friendly, professional and provided daily feedback on progress. Hooked!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Great course for young aspiring Djs!

My daughter and son had lots of fun at the 2 days dj camp. They learnt the techniques to make the most out of the dj board they got for Christmas. At home we’re enjoying the music created by all the young djs at the camp.
Highly recommend this camp for creative kids who love music

Janey C
Janey CSydney, NSW

Loved everything about Code Camp

My son had such a great time! We are able to play the game he created and it is so amazing to see. With daily communication regarding what they do as well as what we can ask our children, it is such a great program! Highly recommended!

Awesome!

My 7yo daughter did the animation program and loved it. She’s now finding new uses for her toys by making films. She considers the story line, backdrop, music, puts it altogether and edits. She is looking forward to returning.

Tara
TaraSydney, NSW

My 12 year old loved it!

We weren’t sure whether my 12 yo would be too old and advanced for this course as he has taught himself python and has attended other Code Camp courses but he loved the Web Builder course.

My son had a ball

My son did the Spark camp and the Ignite camp. He loved it and was so excited to show us what he had created when he came home each night. We will definitely do more camps. It would be great if you had face to face sessions during term as well.

ilana
ilanaSydney, NSW

The best school holiday fun!

My daughter had so much fun at the code camp DJ course. Her love for music combined with the technology had her just glowing about the day. We'll definitely be back!

Derrick
DerrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Code Camp delivers a great experience for kids!

My son has just undertaken the YouTube Creator camp and loved the whole experience. This is his 3rd camp and he has loved attending everyone of them! The activities are a great balance between fun and educational. I would highly recommend Code Camp for those parents who would like to expose their kids to coding and digital technology.

Animation - great class

My daughter did the animation class - she had a great time. It encouraged her creativity and was a good balance between physically doing something and technology. They seemed to explain it well to the class. She loved it - we have playdoh figurines moving around our dining table at home now! App was good too.

Julie G.
Julie G.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

A well run, enjoyable holiday experience

My 8 year old son attended the camp and thoroughly enjoyed it. He was nervous at the beginning of day 1 but so excited and absolutely buzzing by the end. He is excited that he can continue building and modifying his game for the next 12 months as well. Both his older sister and younger brother are looking forward to a chance to attend in future and he can't wait to go back and learn more in the next level. Code camp was a wonderful experience.

DTS
DTSSydney, NSW

Very informative and engaging camp.

My both kids loved the camp. After day 1, they can't wait to show us what they've created at the camp. They said it was fun and informative. The teachers were very helpful and nice. They can't wait to do the next camp.

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Codecamp - Animation Course

Both Max & Ryan had a great time at Animation Camp. They loved that they had "free range" to create their own videos . I think our 6yr old (Ryan) was a little overwhelmed with all of the new learning techniques but he would have been one of the youngest there and he still came home with a smile on his face, keen to tell us how his day went. Perfect course for our 8yr old and he continues to make his own videos even after the course has finished!

Judith
JudithSouth East Queensland, QLD

My 7 yr old was very excited

My daughter was a bit nervous about starting the camp. But by the end of Day 1, she was very excited. She really enjoyed building her own game and showing it to family!