Code Camp

Code Camp (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

ELH
ELHMulgrave

Great Programme!

My 9 year old enjoyed his 3 days at code camp! He was always interested in coding and it was a good opportunity for him to learn face to face during his long school break. He's very proud of his 'work' and looking forward to the next camp!

Rachel
RachelPerth, WA

Fantastic organisation!

Loads of info provided for parents before, throughout and at the end. Welcoming team and great progressive coding for the kids. Great to be able to come away with the game after the course

Clarissa
ClarissaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Such a great program. My kids loved it!

The teachers were perfect at helping my children feel confident to participate as it was the first time they had tried any coding. My son left feeling so confident and happy. He had made his own game, received a gold medal, code cam cap and wrist band. He was over the moon and can’t wait until next code camp.

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

my boy loves it

my son had done the online course last year, this was the first time for face to face class, he loves it, he got more help than the online course.

Jerry
JerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Top quality

The camp was very well organised and my son had a great time, while also learning. When I first booked the Code Camp I was contacted soon after to let me know that the particular Camp that I had booked had to be cancelled. The organisers were very helpful in finding a spot in a different Camp. Great job!

Very well structured

A creative course for my 9 year old looking to create her own YouTube channel. This three day course gave my daughter the tools to structure her own video, learning the process of pre-production, production and post production. She wants to do more at Code Camp now! Highly recommended.

Suzi
SuziSydney, NSW

Fantastic course

My son was very nervous going into the course, he hadn't had any coding experience. After day 1 he was so happy to come home and show me the amazing work he did and how he did it. We were very happy with his experience. The admin staff were fantastic as well, organising the kids on the day and responding to parent enquiries was very efficient. Thank you for a great experience. We'll look into doing more there.

Tanyenda
TanyendaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect

Dennis, My son really loves it . He said the teacher is very nice and teach home with very patient. He will join again next school holiday. Really So much fun

Bel
BelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic!!

My kids have been going for a few years now. They staff are amazing and the kids have learnt so much. One of my children is dyslexic and school can be hard for them. But he loves games and coding, and thanks to all he has learnt at code camp he got an A for the very first time last year for his coding subject!! Thank you guys!!!

CDp
CDpGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My 8 year old loved this!

Our son is buzzing with excitement after this. He had a wonderful time and had nothing but good things to say about the instructors and the fun he had meeting new friends. Thanks for making an eight year old very happy!

Teresa
TeresaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

An amazing learning experience

My 7 years old son took part in the Codespark program.He really enjoys the learning journey and we all so proud of his creating movie.I think he not only received making movie skills during the course, but also further understanding of the spirit of teamwork.

Fabulous, Fantastic

The course was engaging and just the right level. The computer and resources were provided and made it accessible for everyone. When a child is excited to go back each day it’s good news! His enthusiasm for the course was due to the keen staff.

Mira M.
Mira M.Sydney, NSW

Great program

My son is 10 y.o. & he had a great time during the animation camp. He already knew a little bit about the app that they used to create the animation but it was great that he got to learn more and develop his skill. Very expensive to do this during pandemic where we didn't have our regular income but it was worth it. He had a great time.

A very excited child!

My 6 year old daughter attended Codespark. She was able to follow along with the course and build her game. She was so excited to share it with me and the rest of the family!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

My daughters won't stop raving about Code Camp!

Both children loved Code Camp and looked forward to going each day during the 3 day course! The Code Camp leaders made it such a fun environment and they want to learn more!!

Lucy
LucyWatson 2602, ACT

My son loved learning how to be a YouTube star.

My son was very excited to show us the video he made and said he loved going there every day.

He thought the course content was very clearly laid out and easy to understand.

Eimear
EimearSydney, NSW

Both 10 and 7 year old loved it

My children were keen to go each morning for three full days. They learnt a lot. They are hoping to join up again in the next holidays. The course was spot on (at their beginners level) .

Ace
AceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My 8 year old loved Code Camp!

Our kid loved it had an absolute blast and has been pestering us for more and asking why isn’t school cool like code camp :) They learnt heaps and had lots of fun - highly recommend :)

Phoebe
PhoebeSydney, NSW

Another excellent Camp

My daughter attended Spark before and would like to learn something new. So she chose the web builder camp this school holiday. She enjoyed everything provided by Code camp. The learning environment is secure, the instructors and stuff are friendly, the learning content are reasonable and inspiring the Children to extend after the camp. The pictures and updates in the email at the end of the day were great as a follow up. Overall, it's a very educational and enjoyable experience . Highly recommended.

Code camp

It is challenging and fun. Teachers help with a great patience. It is a camp mixing excitement and rewarding experience Recommend to all young kids who love games. Definitely will come back

Ignite Camp

My daughter enjoyed her 3 days at the camp. She made a 2D platformer game. The kids wrote the code, combined elements of the game and troubleshoot issues. The instructor was excellent. We received email updates after every session. We will definitely recommend this camp.

Alex
Alex Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Camp

Our 10 year old daughter had a brilliant two days at DJ camp. She loved making the DJ mix which was recorded and emailed. It was great to receive pictures and updates of what the kids were up to! Would definitely do again.

Bella67
Bella67Sydney, NSW

Fun two days learning new skills

My 7 year old really enjoyed the animation course and was excited to show us his movie. He found the second day a bit harder with the LEGO figures. It has intrigued him and he said he would do it again as he had a lot of fun.

Spark program

My son always came back happy and really enjoyed it. Emails about what the children did throughout the day with pictures was very nice to receive. Staff are friendly and informative about any issues my son had, which as a mother is always appreciated because I like to know. We went to trinity college. Thank you for the experience for my son

Heleana
HeleanaSydney, NSW

Very professional and impressive

After leaving general feedback after day one of DJ camp, Code Camp took it on board and ensured my email was responded to in more than one way - showing just how professional they are. This was very impressive, commendable and appreciated.
My son absolutely loved DJ Camp and has now asked for DJ Decks for Christmas!
The various Code Camp goodies were also great touches.
We will be back and recommending to all our friends! Well done Code Camp!