Code Camp

Code Camp (page 5 of 10)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Celia
CeliaSydney, NSW

The best time!

Our daughter made her own game and she had a great time. The teachers were fantastic and friendly (especially Anton). Code Camp was awesome and she will be back again.

Fun workshop

First coding workshop my son has signed up for and he was looking forward to back everyday. He is so proud of having designed his own game by the end of the workshop!

Karyn
KarynSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great camp for my 7 year old

My boy enjoyed each day and was excited to see what he would create the next day. I feel like the teachers made the code camp really fun, not just sitting at a computer. They updated us each day via email and also sent through some photos. Would highly recommend

Dean
DeanPerth, WA

Excellent programme!

Code Camp provided an opportunity for my kids to learn, socialise & develop computer skills which will help them moving forward! Teachers were very good & patient with the youngsters. Highly recommend this programme.

Find out how Code Camp compares to other Education & Training Services

Great learning experience for my son

My child was engaging and excited to come each day , the staff was helpful. It is well organised and structured. The intention of engaging the child in a great learning expertise achieved.

David Blake
David Blake

Great for my brother

He attended the camp recently. Heard it was super engaging.

Very organised team of wonderful staff. Kept us updated about what he was doing each day. Totally recommend for kids interested in computing!

Lauren
LaurenSydney Surrounds, NSW

The 'best 3 days of my son's life!'

My son attended the 3 day Code Camp recently, and in spite of knowing no-one when he started (it was at a different school) he can not stop talking about it, and says it was 'the best 3 days of his life'!
He has not stopped talking about it, and can't wait to go back. We were very impressed with what he has learned, and how engaged he was with the camp. We loved being able to play his game even with family abroad. Will be back.

Renate
RenateSydney, NSW

Best holiday fun!

My son was super engaged over the 3 days he attended Code Camp. Communication with organisers was excellent and the staff were super friendly. Each night, my son was excited each night to show his family what he'd learnt and what he had created. Highly recommend!

Fabulous sessions!

My kids loved everything about code camp. They were excited to show off their progress each day and couldn’t wait to return. Fantastic program! I will definitely enrol then again.

Great camp

My son was unsure before his camp started whether he would be interested but by the end of it he loved it .He really enjoyed developing his own game and has already told me to enrol him in next year 's camp

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Great camp and happy kid!

Our daughter did the Spark camp and the Ignite camp last school holidays, she absolutely loved every bits. She was so excited to show us what she had learned and the new friends she made. She is usually shy but she was so happy and excited to go back the very next day. Staff was very friendly and don’t see one thing to complain about.

Violet
VioletSydney, NSW

So Much Of Wonderful Things to!

I do not think it was too difficult
to do but it taught me a lot about code and that is something you have to learn in the future and i wouldn't say that it made me satisfied but helpes me build my mind. Thanks Code Camp!

Maureen K
Maureen KSydney, NSW

Excellent learning experience

My daughter really enjoys learning code and being creative at the same time. I heard about portals, teleporting and making their avatars speak!

It’s great to have this special learning experience of content not covered in the normal school classroom, but in a fun and relaxed way during the school holidays.

Chow
ChowSydney, NSW

This is a good educational programme. Thank you Code Camp!!!

Very satisfied with my kids after hearing they have more in-depth knowledge about coding in term of its usefulness and structure. I hope the next coding camp can be more than 3 days!!!

My 7yo now LOVES coding

Great introduction to coding and wonderful teachers who helped teach and develop my son’s curiosity. Would definitely return to future coding classes or camps and recommend them to other parents.

Hayley S.
Hayley S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Code Camp Spark - a fabulous program for kids!

Zourab
ZourabSydney, NSW

I loved code camp, will die without it!

The teaching was very good and for me the course was easy because it was line coding, but for some people it might not be so easy but in general it was quite hard.

Excellent course for kids

CodeCamp was excellent and my son instantly wanted more. Communication from admins was excellent!

Kids got a cap and shirt and were able to share their progress with parents every day.

sean
seanSydney, NSW

My daughter loved it !

My daughter had an amazing time and loved it , she couldn’t stop talking about it when she got home every day from codecamp , we are now looking into her next camp . Thankyou So much Codecamp for making her feel welcomed .

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Fun learning!

My son loved the course. He learnt coding and developed his own game and he made many new friends. All teachers were friendly and the course was easy to follow. My son wants to go back to the course for next level at the next school holiday.

Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

My son loved his 3 day camp!

My son had developed an interest at home and was trying to develop his own games. Unfortunately without any formal training this often resulted in frustration for ‘everyone’ ! After completing code camp he is a different little boy, much calmer and able to put processes in place to code. He had never used java script and loved it. Particular thanks to Kevin, who was a great help. We will be back for more coding next holidays.

Jaime
JaimeSydney, NSW

Proud kids.

My kids loving every bit of the camp. They are very proud on their on game.many discussion and continue building at home. Well done team! We will definitely recommend, cheers.

Amy
AmySouth East Queensland, QLD

My son loves code camp!

We were very satisfied with the teaching and course content. My son loves it.
Course is engaging and age appropriate with separate groups to cater for different age groups and ability levels.
The instructors are friendly, professional and approachable.

Preeti
PreetiPerth, WA

It’s an amazing camp

The kids enjoyed the code camp a lot and lived the coding and the games they could create..I felt they were coding like a pro. Really worth the money we spent. Would definitely do the next holiday session whenever it is next.

Carl
CarlSydney, NSW

Our 7yo loved Code Camp

Our 7yo loved Code Camp. When he got home he was so excited to show us the game he made and even added another level on our home PC. He said he'd definitely like to go back next school holidays.