Code Camp
See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Code Camp

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

RLK
RLKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Code Camp is SuperFun!

This is my son’s third program he has attended from Code Camp. He is 7 years old and had an amazing time! The promoter organised the program at his school which was reassuring to be in a safe environment. He made lots of new friends and saw some familiar faces too. He learnt lots of new skills and was so excited to attend each day. He can’t wait for the next school holiday break for the next Code Camp!

Review collected in partnership with Code Camp

Well organised and children enjoyed it a lot

Both kids really enjoyed the camp. It was well organised, each day they learnt something new. One did beginner coding and other did animation. There's follow up participation if they choose to. I would recommend it to other parents.

Kenz
KenzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience for the kid to kick start coding knowledge

Overall my son enjoyed the course, great experience and know new friends over the 2 days coding program. He is looking forward to join Code camp again in next school holiday.

Yash
YashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Super fun

Our daughter really enjoyed this camp. She was not well versed with using a computer but surprisingly took on to this very easily. The teaching staff is also very good with the kids. However, three full days in front of the screen did mean watery and strained eyes. All in all a quality source.

Find out how Code Camp compares to other Education & Training Services

Super fun, friendly and inclusive!

My ASD son loved learning the basics of building his own game and was so proud to show me his developments each day. He made some friends and thought that the staff were kind and supportive.

Happy mum
Happy mum Perth, WA

Great course

Our son really enjoyed and was engaged by the code camp. The staff were really friendly and helpful and we enjoyed reading updates each day. I would recommend the course if you want to encourage your kids to be more proactive rather than passive with computer games.

Dena
DenaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my child gets to do something different that expands interests.

This was the 2nd Code Camp my child participated in. This one was the Animation Camp. The communication prior to the camp was great. The days were well run, he learnt a lot and has continued at home since. He’s already looking forward to the next one. He’s keen on the DJ camp next. I’m happy to send him to expand his interests.
At the first Code Camp he knew no one on the first day but the staff made him feel comfortable and he interacted with others and had a great week.

Catherine R.
Catherine R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fab camp

Josh had an awesome 3 days, each day he came home brimming with excitement to show us what he had created. Staff were really helpful and he said kind and funny :) We will definitely be back for future camps!!

Clouie
ClouieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Will definitely do it again next school holiday.

Johan had a great time and made lots of friends. He was very proud of what he made during the camp and definitely learned a lot from it. We’re already looking forward to come back next school holiday. Thanks code camp team!

Manjyot K.
Manjyot K.South East Queensland, QLD

My son loved it

We were very happy with the program. My son came home feeling a sense of achievement each day and at the end of the 3 days brought home a game that he could easily demonstrate to me. I would definitely recommend this holiday program!

Grace
GraceSouth East Queensland, QLD

I like it a lot.

I am very satisfied with the course.
My course level is easy to medium to me.
I am looking forward to coming back to the next level up.
It was a fun experience.

Adam
AdamMoorabbin

Dj Camp Rocked!

What a great introduction to the being a DJ.
There was great content and hands on learning
I would highly recommend the camp for the next school holidays for anyone that loves music!

I’m impressed !

I was really impressed when my daughter showed me her game she made. Staff were really friendly and excited to teach the children. I will be enrolling again. It was great location and suitable times which would help with working parents .

Karen M
Karen MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apparent BEST TIME EVER!

Amazing and fun

It was so amazing and fun. I wish I can go another time. I was really satisfied with course. It was not as difficult I thought it would hav been

Andrew T.
Andrew T.asked

Hi, we are booked into the Animation Camp at St Andrews for 5/6 January and have requested a refund multiple times in the last 2 weeks (via email and chat on the CodeCamp website) due to covid lockdown on Northern Beaches. To date I have received no response whatsoever from anyone at CodeCamp. Could someone please help. Happy to provide booking reference etc when not via a public forum. Many thanks, Andrew Tait

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Andrew, apologies for the delay here on Product Review. I can see that the team replied and processed a full credit on January 4. Please feel free to reach out via email (hello@codecamp.com.au) if any follow-up questions. Many thanks. Ben

3gamesters123
3gamesters123asked

Do you need to have done spark or ignite before you do this camp. (even if you have prior experience from another provider?)

Melinda
Melinda

The description says you do but the latest description I read of ignite said "unless you have heaps of outside experience". Best to call and confirm.

Alissaasked

Hi, I am considering enrolling my 5 1/2 into the coding course at Newcastle Grammar. He can be a little shy around kids he doesn’t know and quiet in big groups. I was just wondering if a course like this would be good for him and how many have booked for the 16 & 17 course and if there were any boys booked in?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, thanks so much for getting in touch. Our Little Heroes camp is designed to get kids working together in teams to solve fun coding problems. We often find that kids who are shy will walk away with new friends and a newfound love of coding :) Little Heroes tends to have a 50/50 male/female ratio so that won't be an issue either. Thanks, Josh

Alissa

Ok great it sounds like a lot of fun. Do you have many spots left for the 16 & 17?

Ashley G.Code Camp

Hi Alissa, we still have good availability for those dates in Newcastle. We expect this will sell out nearer the time though :)

Get an answer from our members and Code Camp representatives