Listing monitored by Coffey Lending

• Loan TypeVariable Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan used for
  • Loan Term30 years
  • Online Tools
Josh
JoshHunter Region, NSW

Coffey lending offers a great service, their staff are timely and extremely knowledgeable, they accomodate all situations and help you find the best product, I have and will continue to recommend them to all my friends and family when they are in the market. I could not have found a better person than Deon to assist in the process

Deon C.Coffey Lending

Hi Josh, Thank you for sharing your experience, and referring your friends and family!
Cheers Deon

Easy, quick and good communication

Easy, quick and very good communication. I was very happy with chase down delay settlement. I have been doing business with Deon and Rosemary since my first home 7 years ago. Perfect !!!

Deon C.Coffey Lending

Thanks so much Kosol! Always happy to assist :-)

Chad S
Chad SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Coffey Lending make the process so easy and got a great interest rate!

Deon and Katherine from Coffey Lending took all the pain out of buying our new home. This is the 3rd time we have gone through Coffey Lending and we definitely do business with them again.

Deon C.Coffey Lending

Hi Chad, thank you for your great feedback. It has been a pleasure to assist you again ;-)

Deon