Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

4.5

Jonny

JonnyAlice Springs, NT

Supported Discipline

The food is adequate. Making soup and using Bok Choy was my staple dinner. The water in soup bulks up the evening meal. It definitely gets harder to satisfy hunger as you trend toward reaching goal weight.
I was able to follow the program but it does require perseverance and discipline.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Linda L.

Linda L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Effective program

The program was easy to follow, with it clearly explained in all of the information provided from the clinic. I varied from being hungry at times, to not being hungry at other times. The objective is to lose weight, so obviously you are going to be hungry at certain times!

Start DateApril 2020

It’s true.... it works!!

Truth, I was initially dreading the first week. I had visions of being cranky, hungry and headaches whilst in the detox stage, however, I followed my program and was lucky enough to not experience any symptoms. The food, on most days filled me up and when it didn’t, I realised I hadn’t drunk my water quota. Within days I noticed my joints were no longer aching, I sleep better. So thankful for the support that was there when I needed. Preparation is key. Cohens is a great program to lose weight.

Start DateJune 2020
Diet Programs

Find out how Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic compares to other Diet Programs

A better way of eating

Dispite the servings being comparitively small compared to how I would normally eat I feel satisfied and have learned the difference between real hunger and cravings. Forward planning has been really important to stay on track. It has been well worth the small sacrifices needed to accomplish my goal.

tillytalbot08

tillytalbot08South East Queensland, QLD

The only one that works -for me!

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Closest thing to a quick fix - if you stick to it.

This program is utilizing all of the usual ingredients you would normally have in your fridge and pantry so it really is very achievable.
I found that over recent years that I have allowed many bad habits to creep in. Doing the Cohen's program has allowed me to recalibrate, reset and get back to basics. I probably took longer to do the program than I should have however I did find that the duration has allowed the good habits to be really well integrated into my lifestyle and my family life. My advice for anyone that needs to shift some weight and decides to go with the Cohen's program is: stick to it for as long as you can with no deviations.

Start DateJune 2019
Mel

MelVictoria

Feeling Fantastic

Third time over 11 years completing this program, great success each time but the other times I let the weight creep back on.
I followed the plan, made the changes and reached my goal weight. Support provided has been wonderful and really love the Facebook page and seeing everyone share there feelings, achievements and recipe ideas. Feel fabulous and have my confidence back and love being able to fit into my clothes comfortable again!!!

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Never looked or felt better!

After day four I was not hungry, if you stick to eating every five hours the food is more than enough.
For the first nine weeks I was able to stick to the program 100%, closer to Christmas it was a little harder and there was the odd day that I would not follow it 100%. I did however make sure I went straight back following the progr8100% the very next day.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Louie

LouieLaunceston, TAS

A VLCD diet masquerading as "personalised" - a complete coverup and scam!

Start DateFebruary 2006
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet
Diet Programs

Find out how Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic compares to other Diet Programs

Barrabous

BarrabousVictoria

An Intelligent response to true weight loss!

The food supply I organised throughout the day, was adequate for me and I expected to feel some deprivation, re no access to my favorite 'bad' foods. Harrissa spice blend was my 'saviour' in my chosen mini stir-fries; the flavour continued to delight my taste buds! Thank you Dr Cohen for being the only person to create a successful system!

Start DateJune 2019
Zahra I.

Zahra I.Perth, WA

Life changing program

I’ve changed as a person. It wasn’t easy but I managed to stretch through all the changes. Now I can look back and say it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. I am so proud of the program and myself following it. As it wasn’t easy to eliminate sugar of my life which I consider now as been one of the addictive substances should be monitored. Thanks to The great team, Alison helped me a lot with her wise advices, then I met Jade which is very nice person. The emails are so supportive. Overall I am so satisfied with my experience.

Start DateFebruary 2019
May A.

May A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Biggest scam around

Yes it looses weight but so does a 700-800 cal diet that is free. You loose the weight struggle with health issues, put all plus more back on and then they try to suck you in again. If it’s so good why don’t they offer a money back in 30 days??

Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostMy weight has stayed the same

Just a fantastic program!

I have never ate more healthier than I have now! Was not hungry, I learnt to be more organised when planning my meals. The weight came off and I feel lighter and just healthier. Thanks Linda and Dr Cohen! Thanks for the new me :)

See all Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic reviews