Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Robyn Blucher

Robyn BlucherSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is my Lifestyle everyday.....following Dr Cohen's has changed my life forever :)

Yes.....I was full and never felt hungry or had a growling tummy....very satisfying 100%
Yes.....I had absolutely no problem or hardship following the programme.....I thoroughly enjoyed being disciplined and stuck to it 100%....but that is how I choose to live my life anway.
Would highly recommend and in fact am still recommending Cohens to my friends who need help.

Start DateMay 2020

In Cohens I dropped 20kg in 8 weeks. I stuck to the plan religiously. Thanks

I followed the plan exactly. Everything that was in the program happened. I felt hungry and a little grumpy in the first few days then came right. I did not feel hungry in between meals unless I left it over 5 hours. I found Cohens a great way to loose weight as long as you stick to the plan. Thanks

Gabby

GabbyEyre Peninsula, SA

Best thing that I've done for 12 weeks

My personal journey, I'll never forget in these crazy times!! It's really helped me get back on my feet as I was over weight and unhappy and felt terrible about by body and myself with anxiety building up, I was not in a nice place. You have put me back on my feet, eating better and Not drinking Alcohol, I can't thank you enough for the support and hopefully with this knowledge I'll never let myself go to that sad place again!!

Start DateMarch 2020
Diet Programs

Find out how Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic compares to other Diet Programs

Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Succeeded - Lisa Bubb

After a couple of weeks into the program the hunger subsided.
Some days I was hungry but most days satisfied.
If I did exercise it definitely brought on the hunger.
The program was very manageable.
Key to success was to be organised.

Start DateFebruary 2020

Cohens review diet

This diet is lovely, super clean and i do feel good eating the cleanest foods. Its nice you can have a little bit of fruit as well and crisps to make it feel like you arent dieting.

Start DateMay 2020
Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

fantastic and re energising

The amount of food is great I did eat all my salada and fruit allowance so didn't really get hungry. The important thing is stick to the exact weights and items in the menus supplied it works. Just remember the reason you are doing this and that's for yourself stand proud of your achievements along the way even if you get frustrated. I tried for 8 years to lose my size and I have finally achieved it

Start DateFebruary 2020
Weight LostYes, but have not reached my goal weight yet

The most amazing prescription ever!

I am still in awe of how easy it was to follow my prescription. I very rarely felt hungry and had no cravings whatsoever. I must admit that I have always enjoyed crunchy consistency foods and really enjoyed the crispbreads which was a bonus.

Start DateMarch 2019
Shan

ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing

The Cohens program teaches you what your body actually needs and how to function at its best. It is easy to follow and the food does leave you feeling satisfied, as long as your heads in the right space.
It’s taught me so much about myself and what foods my body responds best to.

Start DateApril 2019
Silvi

Silvi

Fabulous program - great results. Lovely supportive team.

Awesome program that works wonders! The food was sufficient and I was never hungry. Program is straight forward and easy to follow and works if you stick with it. My challenges were many social functions and I travel a lot for work and don't always have the option of preparing my own food. Even with all my challenges I was able to achieve great results, albeit a little slower than I anticipated. Extremely happy with my results, feeling healthier, lighter and more energetic that I have in a long time.

Start DateFebruary 2019