Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Jonny

JonnyAlice Springs, NT

Supported Discipline

The food is adequate. Making soup and using Bok Choy was my staple dinner. The water in soup bulks up the evening meal. It definitely gets harder to satisfy hunger as you trend toward reaching goal weight.
I was able to follow the program but it does require perseverance and discipline.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Linda L.

Linda L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Effective program

The program was easy to follow, with it clearly explained in all of the information provided from the clinic. I varied from being hungry at times, to not being hungry at other times. The objective is to lose weight, so obviously you are going to be hungry at certain times!

Start DateApril 2020

In Cohens I dropped 20kg in 8 weeks. I stuck to the plan religiously. Thanks

I followed the plan exactly. Everything that was in the program happened. I felt hungry and a little grumpy in the first few days then came right. I did not feel hungry in between meals unless I left it over 5 hours. I found Cohens a great way to loose weight as long as you stick to the plan. Thanks

Gabby

GabbyEyre Peninsula, SA

Best thing that I've done for 12 weeks

My personal journey, I'll never forget in these crazy times!! It's really helped me get back on my feet as I was over weight and unhappy and felt terrible about by body and myself with anxiety building up, I was not in a nice place. You have put me back on my feet, eating better and Not drinking Alcohol, I can't thank you enough for the support and hopefully with this knowledge I'll never let myself go to that sad place again!!

Start DateMarch 2020
Lisa

LisaPerth, WA

Succeeded - Lisa Bubb

After a couple of weeks into the program the hunger subsided.
Some days I was hungry but most days satisfied.
If I did exercise it definitely brought on the hunger.
The program was very manageable.
Key to success was to be organised.

Start DateFebruary 2020

A better way of eating

Dispite the servings being comparitively small compared to how I would normally eat I feel satisfied and have learned the difference between real hunger and cravings. Forward planning has been really important to stay on track. It has been well worth the small sacrifices needed to accomplish my goal.

tillytalbot08

tillytalbot08South East Queensland, QLD

The only one that works -for me!

Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

Closest thing to a quick fix - if you stick to it.

This program is utilizing all of the usual ingredients you would normally have in your fridge and pantry so it really is very achievable.
I found that over recent years that I have allowed many bad habits to creep in. Doing the Cohen's program has allowed me to recalibrate, reset and get back to basics. I probably took longer to do the program than I should have however I did find that the duration has allowed the good habits to be really well integrated into my lifestyle and my family life. My advice for anyone that needs to shift some weight and decides to go with the Cohen's program is: stick to it for as long as you can with no deviations.

Start DateJune 2019
Mel

MelVictoria

Feeling Fantastic

Third time over 11 years completing this program, great success each time but the other times I let the weight creep back on.
I followed the plan, made the changes and reached my goal weight. Support provided has been wonderful and really love the Facebook page and seeing everyone share there feelings, achievements and recipe ideas. Feel fabulous and have my confidence back and love being able to fit into my clothes comfortable again!!!

Sally Sall

Sally SallPerth, WA

NIL CODE OF ETHICS

Rip off scam, The staff are nothing buy bullying others on a Facebook group, Margaret Natalie comes to mind, and several others who admin it. Pick and Choose who they will allow in the group.

Start DateJanuary 2019

Jason

JasonPerth, WA

Never looked or felt better!

After day four I was not hungry, if you stick to eating every five hours the food is more than enough.
For the first nine weeks I was able to stick to the program 100%, closer to Christmas it was a little harder and there was the odd day that I would not follow it 100%. I did however make sure I went straight back following the progr8100% the very next day.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

A lifestyle change that works

The Cohen's program is based and catered to each individual.
The program is set to meal weights that keep you comfortable and full throughout your weight loss journey.
The program is straight forward and easy to follow, if there was something you were unsure of you have a great support team backing you up by phone or email.
Would definitely recommend this program to others seeking change, it works and is great!

Start DateMarch 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The diet that really works!

* No hunger pangs whatsoever. The portion on my personal prescription is just right and it fills me up during the day.
* I have no problem following the program 100%.
* Had cravings once in a while but the 3 fruit allowance compensated my cravings.

Additional Physical Activities Sport
Barrabous

BarrabousVictoria

An Intelligent response to true weight loss!

The food supply I organised throughout the day, was adequate for me and I expected to feel some deprivation, re no access to my favorite 'bad' foods. Harrissa spice blend was my 'saviour' in my chosen mini stir-fries; the flavour continued to delight my taste buds! Thank you Dr Cohen for being the only person to create a successful system!

Start DateJune 2019
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

The most amazing prescription ever!

I am still in awe of how easy it was to follow my prescription. I very rarely felt hungry and had no cravings whatsoever. I must admit that I have always enjoyed crunchy consistency foods and really enjoyed the crispbreads which was a bonus.

Start DateMarch 2019

Zahra I.

Zahra I.Perth, WA

Life changing program

I’ve changed as a person. It wasn’t easy but I managed to stretch through all the changes. Now I can look back and say it was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. I am so proud of the program and myself following it. As it wasn’t easy to eliminate sugar of my life which I consider now as been one of the addictive substances should be monitored. Thanks to The great team, Alison helped me a lot with her wise advices, then I met Jade which is very nice person. The emails are so supportive. Overall I am so satisfied with my experience.

Start DateFebruary 2019

Good weight loss programme

Easy to follow plan. Good variety of food. Looking forward to buying skinny clothes and not having such a bulky suitcase for when I go away on holidays. Enjoying my walks again without having to struggle to get up the hill in the park.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Shan

ShanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing

The Cohens program teaches you what your body actually needs and how to function at its best. It is easy to follow and the food does leave you feeling satisfied, as long as your heads in the right space.
It’s taught me so much about myself and what foods my body responds best to.

Start DateApril 2019
Kylie C.

Kylie C.Southern and Hills, SA

Return Cohens Advocate

Start DateMay 2008
Additional Physical Activities Sport
Silvi

Silvi

Fabulous program - great results. Lovely supportive team.

Awesome program that works wonders! The food was sufficient and I was never hungry. Program is straight forward and easy to follow and works if you stick with it. My challenges were many social functions and I travel a lot for work and don't always have the option of preparing my own food. Even with all my challenges I was able to achieve great results, albeit a little slower than I anticipated. Extremely happy with my results, feeling healthier, lighter and more energetic that I have in a long time.

Start DateFebruary 2019