Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic

Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic (page 4 of 11)

4.4

Has managed me to do what I have been trying to do for years by providing sound advice and a good pl

I was aware of other people that had followed the same program with similar results so was confident I was in good hands. I was able to follow the program having achieved the right mind set. The preparatory meetings were good and the meal plans were straight forward and easy to follow. The level of detail as to what food was good and NOT good helped me a lot. One suggestion for better online support would be to provide an app so you can look up things while shopping for the right food and also for helping to choose appropriate restaurant meals. Otherwise with a bit of practice you are able to get into the swing of things fairly easily and stay the course. Looking forward to the re-feed.

life changing and fantastic experience

Being on the Cohens program was an eye opener, I learnt alot re: what foods were good for you and what foods werent. In total I have lost 115cm since starting the program. It was easy to follow the program and very user friendly. i highly recommend this to people who have a busy schedule and work shift work and cant find time to exercise. this truly did work for me.

Karin

Karin

Omg thank you

I have lost 38 kg and have never felt so well. My menu was simple to follow and I loved it. The staff at the Gardenvale clinic extremely helpful and supportive.

Find out how Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic compares to other Diet Programs

Been life changing! Feel so much better.

I have tried many different weight loss programs or ideas but this has helped me tremendously.
its just taking me longer than initially thought, but loving the results.
Great support and enjoy the meal plans. Its giving me a life change focus on how little food you need to feel good.

Mel

MelBrisbane

I couldn't have done it without the support of my consultant

I was skeptical at first about the programme but knew I had to at least give it a go. After the first month I was hooked. My first month alone I lost a massive 20cm. My cm loss throughout this journey has been massive and my weight loss steady. The programme was very easy to follow and the support I received throughout my whole programme from my consultant on the coast was second to none. With determination and commitment I proved I could do this. Thank you Cohens!

You starve yourself AND pay for it

Yeah losing weight on this program happens. But you can do the same by eating 600 calories a day, without paying thousands. Yep, 550-600 calories a day and you'll be losing weight, friends, partners, and your mind no problem. You'll also be gaining a close friendships with your toilet, other Cohen's patients who flagellate themselves if you eat 1 cracker more than you should, and eventually - you gain all the weight back and more! Hooray what are you waiting for? Throw away your money, life, family and friends all to end up back at square one in about a year anyway!

P.S - I should have twigged when I met the Melbourne consultant - she's fat!

Appreciate the support

I have lost 10 kg over 2.5 months. This is a lot slower than I would have liked, but I struggled with energy levels. It is a great program, but requires a lot of dedication!

Michelle

MichelleNarangba

lose weight at a cost

I was at wits end with my weight and decided on Cohen's eating plan. My goal was set at 50kg over 6 months. I managed 45 but was told I didn't achieve the goal so would no longer be supported unless I paid more. However a regular colonoscopy showed the results of a diet severely lacking in fibre with my coleorectal surgeon aghast that an eating plan like this exists. Within three years i put back on all the weight plus an additional ten kg. One really needs to get their gp to sign off on this as Dr Cohen made no direct contact with me over the time frame to discuss the lack of fibre. My only contact was with front end staff who lacked support and understanding.

The program works remarkably well! Staff vary in supportiveness

The program is effective if followed 100% and is life changing. My health has improved tremendously. But it requires a complete commitment to a lifestyle change. Also it is very easy to put the weight back on and the body becomes very sensitive to food which isn't part of the program.

karen

karenMelbourne

Ideal weight success

Followed the plan easily, had to be inventive with the limited range of food but the results were well worth the effort. I had support to follow the plan, i.e meetings, on- line and the provided resources. I would recommend this diet to any one that has tried all the other diets without success- this one really works!

Elani

ElaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Changes body, mind and health!

I did not expect to be this much more healthier and being able to wear beautiful clothes again. Following the program to the T was most important and easy. Cheating was not an option. Meal plan, online support and one on one support. Meetings and reminders of the important rules to stick with. Help when you feel lost.

Kylie

KylieMelbourne

Making food my medicine was the foundation to my new life!

Heather S

Heather SAdelaide

A Proven Winner

My expectations were achieved, which is shown in the results I got. The weight loss has been steady and done healthily, after 12 weeks I have reached my goal weight plus a little more. I did my plan via online support as I am in a state that does not have a clinic. I found it very supportive, helpful and friendly. Thank you for helping me achieve my dream.

Best consultant ever!

My results have blown my mind! Linda has been there for me all the way and kept me on the straight path since day one! I am absolutely loving the experience with this program

Karen Myburgh

Karen MyburghPerth, WA

Excellent Program

I had previously done the Cohens Lifestyle plan and thought I would really battle being older but with all the meal plans and guidelines and an excellent support consultant, I have finally reached my goal once again. A great way to lose weight and maintain it

Find out how Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic compares to other Diet Programs

Great results, very helpful staff, extremely happy

I lost my weight quickly (I,m back in my old clothes), the program was easy to follow, you just have to stick to it 100%, very helpful staff, and it was well worth it :)

Lauren

LaurenGeelong

I feel like a new woman!

eloise

eloiseSydney

You don't need this weight loss program.. 'you will lose weight if you want to '.

Jules.

Jules.Perth

Achievable.

The program was easy to follow, with foods available at normal Supermarkets. Support throughout was good,with monthly meetings and online follow ups available. I achieved my goal weight. I would recommend it to anyone with a bit of patience.

Waste of money

Basic lab test made out to be comprehensive. No support when needed, just condescending emails from my support person. Did this waste of money diet years ago and don't recommend it to anyone.

See all Cohen's Weight Loss Clinic reviews