CoinSpot
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CoinSpot

3.4

Easy Work

For a new comer it makes it easy. I transferred funds from coinbase and it worked out good low fees and all under the AUD witch is great for Aussies

Louie
LouieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic exchange!

As a beginner in this space I found coinspot to be a great exchange to build my portfolio. Has a well designed interface to do my exchanges. The support team are also very responsive and helpful

Andres P.
Andres P.Sydney, NSW

A simple and clear platform for trading

I like this platform more than other Australian trading platforms, it is simple and clear. I recommend using it to start in the crypto world. It has many features and they listing quickly new cryptos.

circxsSydney, NSW

Terrible

5 days now and i can't access my account, I have thousands of dollars tied up in coinspot and it seems they have run off with my money!! i would not trust them. beware!!!

CoinSpotCoinSpot
circxs

It took 6 days before I could access my account. I lost nearly $1,000 because you system failed me.

circxs

once again i can't get into my account

Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Find out how CoinSpot compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

Do not use

CoinSpotCoinSpot
Tom

"If you have any further questions feel free to ask, we're happy to help."

What a joke... have a look at the Q&A section and see how many questions they have actually answered.

Blake
Blakeasked

Use code REFPJD7N9 for $10 free bitcoin when you sign up

Kaleb A.
Kaleb A.asked

Hi guys, there is an issue with transferring BNB coin from Metamask to coinspot BNB wallet.

The "receive" BNB address you provide doesn't register with Metamask. It's not a proper wallet address. I try to copy and paste it into Metamask but I get a " not ETH network." error.

Can you please provide some assistance in helping myself and other's who are experiencing this problem. Thank you kindly.

Joseph N.
Joseph N.asked

I am a member. The membership was initiated by buildsolid company, which is a scam. I want to change my password but I am not allowed to log in. Please help. My email josnyv@gmail.com
Regards Joseph

Get an answer from our members and CoinSpot representatives

Other Cryptocurrency Exchanges