CoinSpot
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CoinSpot

3.4

Samuel T.
Samuel T.Perth, WA

Easy and transparent

Easy and transparent platform for a dabbler like me. Recommend to anyone from first time user to somebody trading crypto regularly. Must be considered for all types of crypto trading

Arthur B.South East Queensland, QLD

They have kept my assets

Arthur B.

the memo was blank, the asset was sent back to you and i have provided the address details, you guys lost it and are not willing to give it back, you are the one keeping my assets. please give it back

Easy Work

For a new comer it makes it easy. I transferred funds from coinbase and it worked out good low fees and all under the AUD witch is great for Aussies

Louie
LouieGoulburn Valley, VIC

Fantastic exchange!

As a beginner in this space I found coinspot to be a great exchange to build my portfolio. Has a well designed interface to do my exchanges. The support team are also very responsive and helpful

Andres P.
Andres P.Sydney, NSW

A simple and clear platform for trading

I like this platform more than other Australian trading platforms, it is simple and clear. I recommend using it to start in the crypto world. It has many features and they listing quickly new cryptos.

Secure and easy to use

I believe cryptocurrencies will play a major role in the future of the finance industry. Coinspot is a safe, secure and easy to use platform for trading cryptocurrencies. The individual can invest as little or much as they would like.

Jacob7883
Jacob7883Queensland

Makes life trading simple!

Coinspot platform is the easiest website I have ever dealt with, the most impressive thing about coinspot is their support team. If I had an issue or question they responded very quickly

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Marina
MarinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Thank you, coin spot is the greatest - already made 10% profit woooooohooooo so so sooo happy!!! can not wait to make even more money soon! thanks for helping me when im broke

Gerald A.
Gerald A.Sydney, NSW

First Crypto amazing

First crypto purchase and so far it’s been so smooth of a process. I would encourage more of being able to watch the previous points of highs and lows as on a mobile device it’s very hard to narrow a point on the graph.

Sal
SalSydney, NSW

Good functionality overall

Coinspot is overall a good platform however can still be improved, particularly the iOS app as it can be quite choppy to use. There is also no option to reset password on the app. In terms of the trading platform, generally easy to use and navigate as well.

FHI
FHI

Great platform to use.

The platform is great for wide range of crypto . Its easy to use and good customer service . it has quite few features and wide range of currency and tokens , its good . Money out takes 2/3 days.

Harryperth

I found them to have the highest crypto price spreads on any Australian crypto exchange and ridiculous rules.

MarshaSouth East Queensland, QLD

VERY unhappy!!

Marsha

Not received withdrawal - bad response timeframe

I made a withdrawal from Coinspot jnto my bank account on Saturday and have still not received the money. I emailed Coinspot on Tuesday and they confirmed that my withdrawal was successful however I needed to wait 1-2 bisbess days. It is now Wednesday, 3 business days later. I have followed up again with Coinspot however have not received my money and not heard back from Coinspot again. I thought that a public review might get some traction with a prompt response.

circxsSydney, NSW

Terrible

5 days now and i can't access my account, I have thousands of dollars tied up in coinspot and it seems they have run off with my money!! i would not trust them. beware!!!

circxs

It took 6 days before I could access my account. I lost nearly $1,000 because you system failed me.

circxs

once again i can't get into my account