CoinSpot
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CoinSpot

3.0

Arthur B.South East Queensland, QLD

They have kept my assets

Arthur B.

the memo was blank, the asset was sent back to you and i have provided the address details, you guys lost it and are not willing to give it back, you are the one keeping my assets. please give it back

circxsSydney, NSW

Terrible

5 days now and i can't access my account, I have thousands of dollars tied up in coinspot and it seems they have run off with my money!! i would not trust them. beware!!!

Ease of Application
App
circxs

It took 6 days before I could access my account. I lost nearly $1,000 because you system failed me.

circxs

once again i can't get into my account

Do not use

Ease of Application
App
Tom

"If you have any further questions feel free to ask, we're happy to help."

What a joke... have a look at the Q&A section and see how many questions they have actually answered.

Blake
Blakeasked

Use code REFPJD7N9 for $10 free bitcoin when you sign up

Kaleb A.
Kaleb A.asked

Hi guys, there is an issue with transferring BNB coin from Metamask to coinspot BNB wallet.

The "receive" BNB address you provide doesn't register with Metamask. It's not a proper wallet address. I try to copy and paste it into Metamask but I get a " not ETH network." error.

Can you please provide some assistance in helping myself and other's who are experiencing this problem. Thank you kindly.

Joseph N.
Joseph N.asked

I am a member. The membership was initiated by buildsolid company, which is a scam. I want to change my password but I am not allowed to log in. Please help. My email josnyv@gmail.com
Regards Joseph

Get an answer from our members and CoinSpot representatives

Other Cryptocurrency Exchanges