CoinSpot
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by CoinSpot

COINSPOT

I love coinspot, it really is one of the best out there. Easy use and great too start up on crypto. Wish too continue too use the app and looking forward top my future on the app.

Wade
WadePerth, WA

Great Platform and so easy to use 5 starts

Have been using CoinSpot for just under a year has been easy and safe to use. So easy to deposit from my bank and I feel safe with the security. Highly recommend.

Do Not Use Coinpsot They Will Steal Your Money

Ancestors
Ancestors Perth, WA

Good experience

The platform is good and easy to use but the issue that I have with them is that they don’t add most of the coin into their platform in time
Like example (AMP) and others too

Cruisy
CruisyFar North Queensland, QLD

Fast transactions i like

Makes it harder to trade my crypto because fees are too much. I've been trying to make a better position for my family but its too expensive the fees and all.

Mr and Mrs Jones
Mr and Mrs JonesSydney, NSW

Easy to use

Great for beginners but also includes features for the more experienced trader. It also has a lot of coins listed compared to others. Was also impressed by how easy it was to send ETH to MetaMask.

Tristo
Tristo

Easy to use

I find coin spot is friendly easy to use also fun and exciting .
Most coins are listed on coin spot but be nice to have them all listed for example Baby shiba or BabyXRP.
But fees can be high which is annoying but overall it’s a good site.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rishal jhajhria
Rishal jhajhriaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very expensive fee

When anyone sale , watch first overall your profit and click on sale button, straight amount reduced in high amount and after then they charged fee also. My overall profit was $146 but in my pocket $25 , i do not like CoinSpot. Very expensive, take care when sale, then have a look , most of profit they keep it .

Andrew D.
Andrew D.Northern Region, NSW

Best Crypto Exchange that I have used so far

Since finding Coinspot I continue to be impressed by its speed, ease of use, professional grade trading features (if you are into that kind of thing), and the huge variety of crypto available to buy / trade.

Find out how CoinSpot compares to other Cryptocurrency Exchanges

I’m trying to find a way to check my transactions history

How do I find the transaction history for sales and purchases of Cryptos? It doesn’t seem to be on the app. If there is a way would be great to know

Happy cat
Happy catSouth Australia

Excellent for people new to crypto

I was new to Coinspot 6 months ago i have found coinspot excellent easy to buy and sell the fees are good no issue I like selection of coins available like buying in aud no conversion rate a crypto card to use for everyday purchases in future would be awesome if possible I would recommend for people wanting to try crypto don't put your life savings in and give it ago I have recently helped my husband and parents get started in crypto with coinspot and being totally new to crypto they have found coinspot very easy to use and understand keep up good work Coinspot

Alexander
AlexanderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Meets 99% of my requirements

Coinspot is a great exchange, user friendly and easy to get around the site. Easy to deposit and withdraw money and very secure. Desktop & mobile app are easy to use.

Adam C.
Adam C.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect entry to crypto

Safest and most secure Australian exchange, while spreads are high I wouldn’t switch to any other platform as I believe it’s vital to feel that your money is secure and I definitely feel that way with coinspot.

Withdrawals Within 24 hours

This is a great platform very easily to use and simple

Very good platform very easy to use simple i love it charts easy to read I would recommend to other people I have recommend to others and they love it too.

Mick
MickSydney, NSW

Great support team & happy with the security measures

I’ve had a few questions along the way and multiple team members have assisted me. I feel comfortable knowing that coinspot have online security measures in place to protect my best interest and investments.