Brendon. C

Brendon. CSydney, NSW

Use code: REFPJD7N9 for $10 Free Bitcoin

Various platforms have their strengths and weaknesses. I've been very happy with using Coinspot as I find it easy to use and there is no minimum to invest. They are also giving you a free $10 of btc to get going too.

William from AUS

William from AUS South East Queensland, QLD

Incredible! The Most Simple and Easy Trading Application I've ever witnessed [Code Removed] $10 code

Talitha D.

Talitha D.Southwest, VIC

Real customer service!!!

Not a bot ,or silence! It’s refreshing. They treated me with respect, were professional and helped to fix an error I had made. The platform is easy to use, straight forward with flat fees and a good one to begin to trade with. withdrawals are confirmed before sending and depositing/withdrawing is free.. It’s been a great platform to use and the customer service is unmatched in comparison to what’s out there. trade safe and Always use 2fa!

Gordon. V

Gordon. VSydney, NSW

Extellent

Excellent offer at the moment. Give it a go with the above referral code or follow coinspot.com.au and they will give you a $10 free bonus on bitcoin. Its a good way to see if investing is right for you.

Blake

Blake

Promo Code: REFPJD7N9 for $10 Free Bit Coin

I've been using this app for a little while and I've had experience using other platforms. This one ranks at the very top for user friendliness and a clear user interface but it's more expensive. Use the above promo code and you can decide for yourself it's for you.

Todd M.

Todd M.Sydney, NSW

Bnb missing

Forgot the bnb memo....

Coinspot resolved in 1hr...screen shot of transfer. Great service. I would highly recommend Coinspot as the best 8n Australia for Crypto trading and best customer service!! Thanks.

B. Johnson

B. JohnsonSydney, NSW

Verified Referral Code: REFPJD7N9 for $10 Bonus!

This is very trusted platform that many have used for many years. Very happy with my experience and the wealth that I have generating with this app and using bitcoin trading.

Great site

I have been using this site for about 3 years. I tried others but i find Coinspot is the easiest to use. Some offer lower fees, just to slog you with high deposit charges and require bigger minimum trades. Receiving interest on wallets would be good, hopefully they might add that one day.

Leo

Leo

Great and easy to use platform

It's really weird to see all the negative comments. Ive had nothing but positive experience so far using this platform. Transactions are ultra fast, the setup was easy. It's amazing how simple it is to extract the data in CSV format for extra comparison. And the fees are not that bad. Try going to any stock broker and they charge you $25 per share transaction... Here you just pay % of how much you are investing. You can even put in 50c and you still get charged percentage, I love it.

Only feedback I can give is to have more availability and business intelligence around what you're average buy price is for each code, the current value and how much you are up $ and % per code. Other than that, great stuff.

lexxel

lexxelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This one I personally like the best

Dom20

Dom20Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great, trustworthy platform.

I am really enjoying coinspot. Its a trustworthy and valuable platform that I check everyday (and celebrate my wins!)
it's easy to use and follow. Recommend to everyone who is into crypto- even beginners like me.

Hayden

Hayden

Coinspot is actually good - amended review

Hakan

HakanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

TOP CUSTOMER SERVICE

Perfect, trustworthy, easy, good info, facts, 1st class app and outstanding customer service, fees are expensive, but worth it , you are not talking with bots. Good investment platform plus Australian.

Easy to use

Coinspot is so easy to use. I was confused initially with crypto, but this exchange has definitely made it easy to understand. I had an issue at the start but their support team was very helpful. Thanks guys

Easy as

Adrian

AdrianGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt Replies. Thorough Answers.

I have accounts with several platforms, however CoinSpot stands out way above the others when it comes to Customer Service. I know that I can always speak with a real person and I usually get a reply straight away on CHAT. The platform is easy to navigate and the security is strong.

chelsii b.

chelsii b.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding customer service

Thomas

ThomasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The app is now really good

You guys just updated the app and it has gone from a 5/10 to a 10 good job now I can finally use it everyday! I’m excited to see what is next for your app. Maybe markets?

My account is closed! It's my fault and I'm Sorry

thanks CoinSpot teams
for give me my money back today it's in time to pay for my tax bill, I wish CoinSpot team all the best and keep the good work :)

Connor. L

Connor. LQueensland

Coinspot app is really good

The new app is simple and good when you’re on the fly at work. Always like using it when im at work or to quickly suss my wallet! Swap is now on the app to, love that feature

Isabella Cameron

Isabella Cameronasked

I am extremely unhappy and disappointed with my experience with Coinspot. I have $10k in my account that I would like to withdraw NOW, and they have locked my account, I applied to have withdrawals enabled and followed the instructions correctly (twice) and was rejected both times. I do not understand why my account was locked in the first place, however, I attempted to contact customer support and I currently have 5 open cases and they haven't replied.

A customer service representative has rung me, however, the phone only rung for 3 seconds not giving me a fair chance to pick up and amend the issue.

They also do not supply a phone number for me to contact and ask for help

I find it very telling and convenient that this company will provide fast and efficient service when it comes to depositing money into the website, however when I try to withdraw money, they are very difficult to reach, ignore my requests, and lock my withdrawals.

Sorry to hear this , I have had the same experience. I transferred money through PAY ID , the money was deducted from my bank account but did not show up in my Coinspot account . I used their online help literally ten times within two days but each single time I received the same message under different names saying “ we have to be patient “ , you know how crucial time and your money are in the crypto space which seemingly has no value in Coinspot.
Coinspot is not my exchange centre anymore...

Adam
Adam

Even as a regulated company, in Australia, the entity can still be run by d**ks. Any company holding millions or even hundreds of thousands of customer's money (crypto or cash)... every extra day they have your money is another day they are earning interest on it.

File a complaint at AFCA (http://afca.org.au) - and tell them you've done that. Luckily we are in Australia and we have things like AFCA who will get a result. There's also small claims tribunal and as an Australian company they are also regulated by ASIC. They are also a reporting entity to AUSTRAC. In Australia, companies like this will have to eventually give you your money or shut down the business as we have tax-payer-funded protections we can use in these situations.

If you paid by credit card, do a chargeback. And ultimately if you think it's not just a "commercial issue" then report it as a cyber crime to the police.

And then, tell your story on as many websites as possible so people know. It's not "trolling" or "aiming to damage their reputation" if all you are doing is telling (truthfully) your story on as many forums as possible.

Chico

Chicoasked

I would like to open a CoinSpot account for our SMSF, but I am running into difficulties, because I have already a CoinSpot account in my personal name.
1) To open the SMSF account, I tried to use my e-mail address, but it was refused, because it is already used in my personal account. The SMSF does not have an e-mail address.
2) If this can be overcome, can you use my ID you already have also for the SMSF?
3) The linked bank account would be different.

Get an answer from our members and CoinSpot representatives

Other Cryptocurrency Exchanges