3Coinstash

Coinstash Questions & Answers

Verifiedcoinstash.com.au
Keeg

Why is my money being held by Coinstash despite saying I can withdraw said money at anytime? I have asked & asked, messaged , emailed, called & no one responds.

Keeg

Please be aware that I’m certain that many Coinstash reviews are not necessarily true. With the problems I have had matching others I believe there is some sort of scamming going on. I haven’t been able to withdraw over $17000 of my money despite Coinstash publically proclaiming I can withdraw my funds at anytime.

Keeg

Why have you consistently told me I can withdraw my money from Coinstash at anytime which is untrue? What is the purpose of all this other than theft? If I can withdraw the money then prove & show the money being paid back into my personal bank account of which you have details.

Kevin C.

Why do most of the 5 star reviews seem to be writen by the same person? many of these "users" have only ever made 1 review on Product Review, so are many of the 5 Star reviews fraudulant?

Kevin C.

No they have not targeted me, but I was scammed by Megamarkets1.com (not there now), when I refused to pay anymore money into their scam I became a target of bitcoin360ai and I assume they are the same ppl, even had death threats from them.

Gerrick M.
Gerrick M.

You can deposit money n trade , When you want to make withdrawal of your funds they seem to reject it, Which mean u can accumulate ur asset on their platform but u can’t take ur money out, I was able to sort things out with the help of Gavin a fund recovery consultant he rec overed my funds back to me via his ma il gavinray 78 gma il co m.

Phil
Phil

How to find the price of the Chinese yuan

Coinstash
Coinstash   DM

Hey Phil, we are a cryptocurrency platform with AUD as our only fiat option for trading as of now. However, we would love to explore the option of including other fiat currencies in the future!

Neal T.
Neal T.

Many safer alternatives out there. I myself went to Coinbase which although it is overseas based its been flawless compared to my experience with Coinstash. Don't get the two mixed up!

Keeg

Why don’t you concentrate more on not trying to hold onto other people’s money. Or are you more interested in looking for new ways to hold onto what legally doesn’t belong to you?

Get an answer from our members and Coinstash representatives