Coldstream Cider

Coldstream Cider

See the Best Ciders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible

Tastes like cheep carbonated goon. Nothing like cider at all. Will not buy again. I don't recommend this unless your into that 80s cheap spumante

Coldstream Pear Cider

Dry,crisp and utterly delish.
If I could buy this product in 6 or 8 can packs I would! Sooo good!

Entruchio

Entruchiopenisville

Bloody Awful

After reading several internet reviews, I can only conclude that either most people don't know what cider tastes like or the four cans my wife purchased were off.

There is an underlying apple in a slightly sweet cider, the flavour suggests a comination of a poor choice of yeast, high temperatures and very poor quality apples, possibly a stalled ferment. On the nose, it reminds me of windfall apples rotting on the ground.

Nasty and a waste of hard earned dollars.

One of the worst ciders I've ever tasted.

nstarkers

nstarkersPenrith, New South Wales

Not a fan

Can say I really like this cider and I have tried many. Has got a strong apple taste and I feel this is below your 5seeds and strongbow ciders but priced bait higher. I'd stay clear there's much better and this while not drinkable, it's not what you want in a cider
I didn't spit it out
Not a great taste. Much better out there

I lovely refreshing drink that can be easily devoured in summer.

I've only recently tried Coldstream, and on first taste it seems like good value for money and a viable alternative to the more expensive premium ciders out there.
I think I may need to buy some more and further my testing!
Coldstream Cider is fermented with a champagne yeast and, afterwards, undergoes six to eight weeks of cold conditioning at close to zero degrees.

critic26