Coleman Event 14 Deluxe

Coleman Event 14 Deluxe

See the Best Outdoor Furniture Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant gazebo

We have used this for three years now on a total of 30 camping trips (about a week each time) in full sun, storms, heavy rain and winds. Has never torn, moved, ripped etc. Small leaks where velcro attaches so I added tape seal on those points. Ours stood fine in storm on one trip whilst we watched the conventional framed ones fall apart. Take time to set it up correctly and tension everything down. We use tent nails for all corners - the supplied pegs are too light. We wash the top down after each use and dry before packing.

Purchased in April 2016 for $260.00.

Youssef

Youssef

Coleman not honoring their warranty.

My Coleman Gazebo got torn because the lines/ropes provided got deteriorated from the sun after one month of use and got pushed into the trees.
They insisted that since it was in the same place for a month, that means it is "permanent". Since the gazebo is not to be set permanent, then it is misused and not covered by warranty.
I trusted the brand, but no more.
Complaint to ACCC and Trading Affairs. Apparently TentWorld lied and said I lived in the gazebo, which I did not. Such armatures.
Will never deal with either companies.