Coleman Event 14 with Sunwall

Coleman Event 14 with Sunwall

Aaron

Aaron

So far, so good.

It's been great. Great size, simple to erect, fairly sturdy once it's up. No issues yet, with the shade or poles, but I can see why others may not have been so lucky. I don't expect it to last forever, which is a shame. Should be a bit better quality for the price, but functionality is great. Also got a couple of walls which are really easy to put on and take off which means you can move them around as the sun and breeze changes direction.

Purchased in January 2018 at Anaconda Online store for $199.00.

Youssef

Youssef

Good Shelter. Make sure you don't use original ropes.

I have been using the Event 14 for all around living in my holiday land. I ended up buying another one. Now I have two. Unfortunately the ropes that hold the gazebo down do not handle sun conditions very well. All of them bro in the list wind we had and the gazebo got completely damaged. I tested the ropes, sure enough they are all disintegrated in my hand. I hope I will be able to get canopy replacement cheap. :-(

Date PurchasedJan 2017
rearview

rearviewBrisbane

Never had a problem

Outdoor Furniture Products

Find out how Coleman Event 14 with Sunwall compares to other Outdoor Furniture Products

Great Shelter

Anne

Anne

Wonderful shelter but no replacement poles in Australia

This shelter is solid, large, well designed and nearly resilient to our Australian coastal winds. I bought the deluxe version with stronger poles and fabric. I really loved it .... But...One of the main poles broke in the wind after two weeks up over the summer but the deluxe cover remained intact. I thought it would be no difficulty replacing the pole but Australian Coleman informed me there were no replacement poles available! I emailed US Coleman - same response - they will provide replacement poles to people in the US but not Australia! I was advised I would need to buy an entire new shelter - certainly not good customer service. How bad is that?

RickO

RickOMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Concept - brilliant. Execution/contruction - average.

See all Coleman Event 14 with Sunwall reviews

Donna

Donnaasked

Can anyone tell me where I get an event 14 insert so that I can join two gazebos together? Thanks Donna

Hi did you get answer on this?

rrobyn

rrobynasked

I have an event 14 and I love it. Not had any problems until last weekend camping under trees and I think a sharp twig or branch from above pierced the canopy. Not happy Jan, I can tell you. Does anyone know if you can patch them and if so what is the best thing to use.? Or how much does a replacement canopy cost? Cheers Robyn

Ej
Ej

Nor Coleman or BCF would confirm a replacement cost you can purchase a sail amount of Sail Tape from either yacht supplies or wind surfing kite surfing repair businesses But Robyn it sounds to me your cover is on its way out so don't spend to much and you are up against the same problem as all of us , the replacement cover is exactly the same , you would think Coleman would cop it on the chin and admit they era and supply proper uv protected covers but no they continue to deceive the public

CategoryOutdoor Furniture Products