Coleman Event 14 with Sunwall

Coleman Event 14 with Sunwall

Jayde

JaydeVictoria

Loved it.

Great product! A family member originally bought one of these which was great for a wet and windy family camp trip so we headed out to grab one straight away for us. I watched a YouTube video on how to pop up and then it was a one woman show popping the gazebo up with no dramas at all super easy!! We’ve used for camping, sport days and family gatherings. Would buy again! The size is great too!!

Purchased in December 2019 at Anaconda for $187.00.

Mark H.

Mark H.Launceston, TAS

Fantastic product lasted 7 years

We found this a great product. Used for approx 7 Years at the beach. Only just ripped now. We put guy ropes on all corners for extra wind stability. Great product and about to buy a new one. Prob go the delux

Purchased in January 2012 for $199.00.

FuzzyWookie

FuzzyWookieTownsville

Excellent shade

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Outdoor Furniture Products

Find out how Coleman Event 14 with Sunwall compares to other Outdoor Furniture Products

Whareupoko

Whareupoko

Good shelter

Top item that was used on 43 occasions (days) and the material has finally given out (last week). The frame is in excellent condition and if available we will seek out a replacement cover although I am aware that the cost of a new dome now is a lot less than the original cost.

Date PurchasedJan 2006

Wonderful Product recommend to anyone

We have had our event 14 for at least seven years and love it. It is common sense not to have the skin on in very windy weather. Thanks Coleman

Date PurchasedApr 2010
Steve

SteveNewcastle

Great!

I bought one of these a few years ago and have used it many times since. Its great and a very good shape for a shelter - we've had ours up in a number of storms and its stood up well (I do peg mine down pretty well). I find its easy to set up too (as long as you follow the instruction and use the measure thingy that comes in the bag). I'm not a fan of the side panels, but friends who we camp with regularly use them on 3 sides and they like them.

Date PurchasedSept 2014

We liked it so much we bought two for our Car Club

We have now purchased 3 Coleman Event 14 Deluxe, first time setting up took around 30 mins following their instructions, after that I can now do it on my own in around 10 to 15 minutes, and dismantle it just as quick, love how compact it is when packed away, and when set up so much more shade that other square type gazebos and yes we still have two of these too, we liked it so much we convinced our local car club to buy a couple of them, last event we have 40 people under the two, was terrific, many great comments from the members, even cooler than the other square type Gazebos too. For the $269.00 we paid they are cheap enough, after a couple of years of use if ours finally breaks, we would buy another.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
61Caddie
61Caddie
Albro

AlbroGold Coast

Excellent Product, Easy to use.

Contrary to some reviews, we have used ours several times, we have found this product to be excellent.
My wife can assemble and dismantle in around 15 minutes.
BUT do yourself a favour, read the instructions. It is most important secure the feet correctly, which is very easy with tapes supplied. This ensures the feet will not spread out and rip the cover or joints. Easy !!
Excellent Product, Easy to use.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Event 14 deluxe

I have the deluxe and cant fault it, it has survived big winds, raging storms and even hail. This is not a cheap instant fold out gazebo you must take your time to set it up correctly, or as others have mentioned it will flap around and tear itself apart.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Outdoor Furniture Products

Reverend AquamanMangaroa, 5371, NZ

I am still amazed with the resilience of this tent.

Juz

JuzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Forget the gazebos - this thing is better in every way.

See all Coleman Event 14 with Sunwall reviews

Donna

Donnaasked

Can anyone tell me where I get an event 14 insert so that I can join two gazebos together? Thanks Donna

Hi did you get answer on this?

rrobyn

rrobynasked

I have an event 14 and I love it. Not had any problems until last weekend camping under trees and I think a sharp twig or branch from above pierced the canopy. Not happy Jan, I can tell you. Does anyone know if you can patch them and if so what is the best thing to use.? Or how much does a replacement canopy cost? Cheers Robyn

Ej
Ej

Nor Coleman or BCF would confirm a replacement cost you can purchase a sail amount of Sail Tape from either yacht supplies or wind surfing kite surfing repair businesses But Robyn it sounds to me your cover is on its way out so don't spend to much and you are up against the same problem as all of us , the replacement cover is exactly the same , you would think Coleman would cop it on the chin and admit they era and supply proper uv protected covers but no they continue to deceive the public

CategoryOutdoor Furniture Products