See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• <1 week (1)
    • 2-4 weeks (3)
    • 1-2 months (5)
    • 3+ months (12)
  • Claim ApprovedYes · No (33)
Lowell T.
Lowell T.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely useless

Car ModelToyota Camry
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear about your experience. If you'd be happy for us to look into this further, could you please send us a PM with your full name, contact number, date of birth and claim number?

Teyden
TeydenSouth East Queensland, QLD

One star is too generous!!

Car ModelToyota LandCruiser 70 VDJ GXL
Claim DateFebruary 2019

Other Car Insurance

Boukhriss LhcenSouth East Queensland, QLD

A terrible ongoing experience

2 weeks after the accident my car still not assessed called the insurance emailed every time i get a different answer or excuse I asked why it taking so long no valid excuse

Boukhriss Lhcen

I have send email coles no response

Sort it out Coles
Sort it out ColesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst insurer ever. SCAM

Car ModelSuzuki Swift
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateMarch 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment and we'd like to assist further. Can you please send us a private message confirming your full name, claim/policy number and best contact number?

I don't know how to send you a private message. Claim number is COL191579905 you can find my details there . I have also sent a private message to the Coles facebook page. I will be expecting your phone call ASAP

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Thanks for confirming. We'll follow this up with you on your Facebook message.

Car Insurance

Find out how Coles Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Sheral
Sheral

Disgusting service

Terrible customer service. I would give it a NEGATIVE score if I could. Made a claim, been 3 months and still no response. The other party is a hire care from Hertz. And the reason they give for not approving our claim is because we didn't provide them with the other driver's address, who is a UK visitor. Hertz wouldn't give us that information and COLES wouldn't care to find out either. So either way, we are not going to get reimbursed. One of the worst insurance ever. !!!

Claim DateJanuary 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Sheral, thanks for getting in touch with us. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment. We'd be happy to have this followed up further, can you please send us a private message confirming your full name, claim number and best contact number?

Agi
AgiPerth, WA

Awful customer service

Claim DateMarch 2018
AJone

Avoid! Lying staff and terrible company!!!!

Job Satisfaction
Car ModelFord Fiesta
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're disappointed to learn of your experience, and we're sorry for your frustration. We'd recommend following this up with our Customer Care Team, and they'll be able to assist you with this.

AJone

After supplying a bank statement and being TOLD I would receive a refund I am now not! Because a bank statement isn't enough proof. Have lodged a dispute with the ombudsmen to resolve this issue. Joke of a company!