Coles Car Insurance

Coles Car Insurance (page 2 of 72)

1.5 from 1,424 reviews

1,172

Ambz

AmbzGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible. Go elsewhere.

I’ve constantly been trying to renew my insurance with them just to be messed around. I call up and they’re very rude and give you false information. All they care about is money. Got a quote from them for $1300 and did it online myself and got a $700 quote. Coles sucks. Got elsewhere.

Car ModelMazda 2
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Ambz, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and we'll be sure to share your disappointment with our team.

One Of Worst Insurance Companies For A Car

The staff in the coles don't seem to care. Don't ring you back keep you waiting drag out things when it comes to pay you the value is low, always in there favour.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateJuly 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Ian, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and we'll be sure to share your disappointment with our team.

porcelina25

porcelina25QLD, 4503

No problem here

I've had Coles insurance for my car a while now and never had issues. In saying that I've never made a claim, only used the road side assistance which I found they used Racq for anyway so I was pleasantly surprised.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelMitsubishi lancer ES Hatchback.
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're glad to hear of your positive feedback! Thanks for your review.

Cannot trust Coles Insurance

Car ModelNissan X-Trail
Sachila W.

Hi, thanks for replying. They resolved my problem.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're happy to hear this, Sachila.

Liarne M

Liarne MAU

Dont do it

Car ModelHyundai Accent Sport
Claim DateDecember 2018

PearlSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never use Coles insurance again! They are totally dishonest!

At the time of renewing my car insurance the person that I was speaking to told me they would give me 12000 fly by points . That never happened. After months of wasting my time calling them and being fobbed off each time... and promised that the manager would call me back and of course he never did. I have finally decided they are just a very dishonest and unprofessional company and I will never deal with them again.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Pearl, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your frustrating experience and we'll be sure to share your disappointment with our team.

Pearl

Thanks for nothing. I certainly will never use coles car Insurance again.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry for the disappointment, Pearl.

Avoid Coles insurance

Claim DateJune 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

LJT

LJTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I'm a detractor for Coles Insurance!!

Just wanted to give you some first hand feedback on a customer that used Coles insurance.
I cancelled my 2x vehicle insurance a couple of weeks ago because i found some other policies that were cheaper. But when i cancelled it i wasn't told by the agent that I wont get the remaining unspent monthly premium.This is extremely disappointing as i'm now out of pocket by ~$80 and for a family of 5 - this makes a huge difference. I was with Coles insurance for ~3 years and will not come back. I will also be detractor for coles insurance as it seems that customers are not your priority. LT

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi LJT, thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear of your poor experience. We will ensure your feedback is shared with our teams.

Adele

AdeleMid North Coast, NSW

Great cover with an even better price- and it is easy

Great value, excellent with claims and easy to do business with. I have recommended friends and family to compare and they have also move to Coles and have similar experiences.

Car ModelHonda CR-V RW VTi
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're glad to hear of your positive experience with our service, thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

Avoid! Red flag!

While I never had coles brand insurance, I used to work for them. They treat their staff no better than they treat their customers. They’re dodgy and used to accuse everyone of fraud. What pushed me over the edge-two things actually-
1. When they accused a 90 year old man of trying to rip them off
2. When they accused a young girl who lost her dad and was on her way to the hospital to say goodbye, that she staged the whole thing.
They bully their customers and bully their staff!

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Paddy, thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear of your poor experience. Please feel free to get in touch with our Customer Care team on 1300 265 374 or send us a private message on Facebook if you'd like to discuss this further.

karyn davidson

karyn davidsonhorsham

Customer services is non existent go somewhere else

The objective was to speak to someone who had the same information as the last person waited weeks to hear back fro complaints pitiful after 9 yrs will never deal with again after hours on phone and emails just decided to give up when you haven't responded .buyers please beware Coles car insurance isn't worth wasting your time Thankgod didn't have to make a claim

Car ModelHolden Berlina VE
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Karyn, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to review.

alecia_scott

alecia_scottSouth East Queensland, QLD

They treated me like a fraud because I take medication

Car ModelSuzuki Swift
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateJune 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to review.

LidiaSydney

Stay away from Coles!

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry for the disappointment, Lidia. We've responded to your PM.

DO NOT RECOMMEND

DO NOT RECOMMENDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

On Hold - transferred - On Hold again repeat

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage
Car ModelNone
Claim DateNovember 2018

Angry coles victimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful service

Have been with coles for 4 years and have made my first no fault car claim.service has been so bad, staff with poor english, and poorer attitudes. They make promises they dont keep. They are cheap for a reason people, i am going back to the major players next time.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD Elite
Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateMay 2019

Angry coles victim

That will make no difference whatsoever and this is your standard response...passing it on does nothing but thanks for responding.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry for the frustration. We can assure you that we take all customers' queries seriously. We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Chels

ChelsNew South Wales

Absolutely terrible, what a disgrace of an insurance

Do not even bother, waste of time ! Terrible customer service, cannot understand what they are saying, argumentative and down right rude.
I would recommend NRMA highly, as coles insurance is an absolute disgrace

Claim ApprovedNo
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our Customer Service. Thank you for your feedback. We'll pass your feedback on to our team for review.

ABSOLUTE CRAP

They won't insure me as I've made 2 claims in a year that weren't my fault. Woman on phone sounded as miserable as all hell like she had the flu & was mega rude. Typical, I'm struggling to find work & they hire rude bloody immigrants. Nice one Australia! Coles can shove it right up there.

Car ModelFord Focus
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Sarah, thank you for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to review.

Vincent

Vincent

The worst car insurance!!!

The call centre staff did not care. The assigned repairer (Brady's Body Works) blamed you for buying Ford car and choosing Coles car insurance.

My car has been with them for three months. I tried to ring them twice per week for last three months. They always told you everything is on tack....However, your car still not been fixed up...

I lodged complaints with Coles car insurance, and no any consequences.

Claim DateMarch 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear of your ongoing frustrations, Vincent, and have raised your feedback with the relevant teams for review. Rest assured that this matter has been escalated with our Customer Care team to handle directly with you.

The worst Car Insurance ever

The worst Car Insurance ever. They do not pay the price that the car is worth and still deduct several things. In the end they pay you a misery of value, much less than your car is worth. A piece of advice I give to everyone. Do not get Coles insurance

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our Car Insurance service. We'll pass your feedback on to our team for review.

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Basic cover at best price

I've just renewed my TPPD (third party property damage) policy. This cover is almost 10 years old, and I've never claimed. Price is very cheap. My car is 15 years old, and not worth a real lot ($5K maybe), and I've never claimed on insurance for over 40 years of driving.....I just want to be covered for the cheapest price, and Coles certainly does it. ($214pa)

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage

Robasked

I currently have 3 cars insured through Coles insurance, today I tried insuring my new LDV T60 and instead of a price I get a screen stating that Coles cannot offer me insurance due to my circumstances. What is going on ?

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Rob, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear of your experience. We recommend calling our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374, as they'll be best placed to assist you with this.

Rob

Spoke to customer care, My new car is one they don't insure, So the fact it is brand new, has a 5 star uncap rating means nothing to Coles. So I will be insuring this car elsewhere and moving my 3 other cars and 2 property insurances as well. Very poor of Coles to not care about loyalty to their customers.

iron l.

iron l.asked

I request for access fee refunds and I got refund form from coles insurance but 3month after they still haven't refund yet.
Is it possible?? I asked 4times but nothing response. Just got auto response about 3 to 5 business day.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. We'd recommend that you contact our Customer Support Team on 1300 265 374 as they'll be best suited to assist you further.

Margaret F.

Margaret F.asked

Could someone in car claims. Communicate. Put in a claim on 25th august. Someone phone to say my car was written off about 6 days later. And to submit the details of bank. Now we are having issues again. Saying i have to wait for an emailbefore i can hand the plates in. I was in the right. But there also hanging on to the excess as well. I live out of town and theres no transport. How long does it take to pay me out.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Margaret, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear of your frustrating experience and we'd like the opportunity to look into this for you. Can you please private message us your contact details, as well as your claim number and we'll have someone contact you?

Get an answer from our members and Coles Insurance representatives

CategoryRoadside Assistance and Car Insurance
Contact Number 1300 265 374
Other Insurance Types Offered Home and Contents and Landlord
Coverage TypeComprehensive, Third Party Property Damage and Third Party, Fire and Theft