Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• 3+ months (12)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (50) · No
AntinoSydney, NSW

5 weeks on and still no car from repairer

car had needed a new front bumper ,excusses galore now 4 weeks still not started and Coles do nothing but get accesors to call me and lie about it, no support from coles just words and going round in circles ,you can`t get onto the repairers no one calls ,so stressed out ,we caught them out with 3 of their lies and still it goes on ,been with coles for 8 years and this is what me ,my family and our friends who are mortified get ,,so Mr nicolas hawkins CEO of coles ins short of going onto A currant Affair in Sydney and doing a report on the repairer and the lac of support from coles what would you do ,just read the one star ratings on all platforms about coles ,i`ve learn`t my lesson

Car ModelFord Ranger Raptor
Claim DateJune 2021
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry for any inconvenience and frustration caused, Antino.

Clark Lee
Clark LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company.

Car was stolen. 6 weeks later I get my payout. The only reason I got it was threatening to take them to the insurance ombudsman. Worst insurance company EVER. Will never use them again and will tell everyone I know that they are awful.

Claim DateMay 2021

Mark A
Mark ASydney

Got to give Coles the thumbs up.

We has a not at fault accident. From the word go, customer service was excellent - the call centre was very helpful, the loss assessor was fair and the person who did the settlement (Dianne) was great. The online claim management system was good for tracking the claim. Would insure with Coles again based on this experience.

Insurance TypeComprehensive and Compulsory Third Party
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Mark, thanks for your feedback and we're sorry for the delay in our reply. We're delighted to hear your thoughts about your experience when making a claim and we'll ensure to share your comments with our teams so they're made aware. Thanks again!

Sheryl. T
Sheryl. TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have been most courteous and prompt insurance i have dealt with.

I have unfortunately had to make a claim after an at fault accident. I struggled a little with the online claim process so called and was helped by a wonderful lady. I went to the preferred repairer which happens to be the one i had to take my vehicle to when i was with RACV and had a claim where i wasnt at fault. Lovely repairer. I had further questions and called online, spoke to jamie and he made me feel very comfortable and assisted me instantly.
You see how good they are when you need them, couldnt be happier.

MJO64
MJO64Murray Region, NSW

Been with them for years claimed once

This driver ran into the back of me at traffic lights, it was so easy to make a claim over the phone. It took around about 10 minutes and my car was booked in for repair the following week. Could not be happier with Coles insurance and the operator was very pleasant to deal with

Car ModelSubaru Forester
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're delighted to hear your feedback and we'll ensure to share your comments with our teams for their awareness and to recognise their wider teams for their efforts. Thanks again!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers

Awesome!! Insurance

Awesome!! Insurance ...Ididn't sign up with coles insurance before because of some bad revews I saw online....biggest mistake Ive ever made ..This is the Best car insurance so far !! Quick response when I had an accident. I fill the form online they response within 24 hrs all sorted after that..Amazing and very cheap compare to other insurances.I also get more points because I also shop at coles...thanks heaps Coles

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD Elite
Claim DateNovember 2020
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Viliami, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're delighted to hear of your experience and we'll ensure to share your review with our teams so they're made aware and to recognise the team for their efforts. Thanks again. :)

hako
hakoDarling Downs, QLD

Cannot fault.

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelFord Territory SY
Claim DateSeptember 2020
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Hako, thanks for getting in touch. We're delighted to hear your feedback about your experience and we'll ensure to share your feedback with our teams so they're made aware and to recognise the team for their hard work and efforts. Thanks again!

Nadine
NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

It all went surprisingly well?!

Car ModelToyota Kluger 2WD Petrol GX
Claim DateJuly 2020

Mark Reese
Mark Reese

The Bad Reviews are piling up!

After a stressful encounter with a person who had broken into my car and was trying to get it started it while I was waiting for the police, I was feeling much better after lodging a claim and spoke to a helpful consultant on the phone who assured me as it wasn't my fault and the offender was in custody so I wouldn't be liable to pay the excess amount. The next day I received a phone call and a person 'advised' me to try and retrieve the money from the offender through small claims court. Now my car is kept hostage at the repairers unless I pay the excess. I have emailed requesting answers without response. Appalling situation which now will need to reported to ASIC

Find out how Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Can’t wait to never have to deal with this company again.

Car ModelMitsubishi ASX
Claim DateMarch 2020
Home hunting
Home huntingAdelaide

My personal experience

Car ModelHonda CR-V RD1
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for the review. We appreciate your kind feedback detailing your experiences when making your recent claims. We'll ensure your comments are shared with our Car Insurance Team so they're made aware. Thanks again!

Michael F.
Michael F.Sydney, NSW

Quick efficient service

Changing my card for premium payment and easy to gain deferring payment of premium. Their repair service and claim procedure was quick and efficient accompanied with advice support! They recognize your loyalty!

Car ModelMazda Tribute
Claim DateMay 2015
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback and we'll be sure to pass this along to our Car Insurance Team so they're made aware. Thanks again!

Celeste
CelesteCanberra

Nothing but good service

When I signed up with coles insurance, I was unaware of their bad reputation. I still don't understand why they have such a bad reputation. I have had two claims through coles within the last year and a bit, one was a parking accident (entirely my fault, ran into a pole) and the other was a huge hail storm that came through. Both experiences were incredibly easy, and coles were nothing but helpful the whole time. I am certainly looking at using them again for my new car. :)

Car ModelHolden Barina TM (Hatchback) CD
Claim DateJune 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Celeste, thanks for getting in touch. We're so glad to hear you're a fan! We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to the relevant teams so they're aware :)

Hamid B.Sydney, NSW

Claim time is working hours only

My first and last experience with coles. From the With bit of headaches but finally they wrapped it up and got it finalized. Except the claim time which is only on working days. It means if you have an accident on Friday night you need to wait till Monday morning and find a towing company to take your car and then they compensate

Car ModelAudi A5 8T
Claim DateJanuary 2020
Hamid B.

Well I just need a clear reply and resolution. Ive returned my replacement car and haven't received a reply from coles yet.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Thanks for getting for responding, Hamid. We'd recommend reaching out to our Claims Team on 1300 265 374 as they'd be best placed to check your policy and follow this up for you.

Carmen
CarmenSydney, NSW

Great

They have been great with two accidents we had. We were not at fault , they went to lengths to help us from the time we called them to the time we got home. Best customer service when you call them .

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Car ModelRenault Captur J87
Claim DateDecember 2018
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Carmen, thanks for your feedback. We're happy to hear you're a fan of our services and customer service received. We'll ensure to share your comments on to our Insurance and Claims Teams so they're made aware.