Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance

Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• 3+ months (13)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (51) · No
Andrew T
Andrew THunter Region, NSW

Good value if you haven't had a claim before

Handle the claim nicely and the road assistance service is very useful. Overall is good value for the service it provided. The setback is my insurance is double after I lodge a claim.

Car ModelMazda CX-5
Claim DateJune 2017
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Andrew, thanks for your review. :)

Car insurance

Coles insurance is one of the worst experience i have ever had. They fix my car with really bad quality stuff and won't fix it properly. I won't be using this service anymore

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Gagandeep, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear this! To follow this up further, we'd recommend calling our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374, as they're best suited to assist. We're sorry for any hassle.

Anne C.
Anne C.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy with Coles Insurance

I can't fault Coles Insurance. Have been with them for 4 or 5yrs. Minor accident earlier this year. Other driver was at fault - minor damage was repaired promptly. Even though I wasn't covered for hire car on my policy while my car was being repaired; Coles claimed the one day hire car cost & recovered it for me.
Very happy :))

Car ModelToyota Yaris
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Anne, we're glad to hear that you're happy!

Mike C.

I might as well sort every thing out myself

Car ModelSkoda Yeti

Coles,
PM you my details, look forward to hearing from you

One Of Worst Insurance Companies For A Car

The staff in the coles don't seem to care. Don't ring you back keep you waiting drag out things when it comes to pay you the value is low, always in there favour.

Claimant is the policy holder No
Claim DateJuly 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Ian, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and we'll be sure to share your disappointment with our team.

Liarne M
Liarne MAU

Dont do it

Car ModelHyundai Accent Sport
Claimant is the policy holder No
Adele
AdeleMid North Coast, NSW

Great cover with an even better price- and it is easy

Great value, excellent with claims and easy to do business with. I have recommended friends and family to compare and they have also move to Coles and have similar experiences.

Car ModelHonda CR-V 2WD VTi
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're glad to hear of your positive experience with our service, thank you for sharing your kind words with us.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
alecia_scott
alecia_scottSouth East Queensland, QLD

They treated me like a fraud because I take medication

Car ModelSuzuki Swift
Claim DateJune 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with our service and have passed your feedback onto the relevant teams to review.

Angry coles victim
Angry coles victimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dreadful service

Have been with coles for 4 years and have made my first no fault car claim.service has been so bad, staff with poor english, and poorer attitudes. They make promises they dont keep. They are cheap for a reason people, i am going back to the major players next time.

Car ModelHyundai Elantra AD Elite
Coles I.Coles Insurance

That will make no difference whatsoever and this is your standard response...passing it on does nothing but thanks for responding.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry for the frustration. We can assure you that we take all customers' queries seriously. We're sorry for any disappointment caused.

Vincent
Vincent

The worst car insurance!!!

The call centre staff did not care. The assigned repairer (Brady's Body Works) blamed you for buying Ford car and choosing Coles car insurance.

My car has been with them for three months. I tried to ring them twice per week for last three months. They always told you everything is on tack....However, your car still not been fixed up...

I lodged complaints with Coles car insurance, and no any consequences.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear of your ongoing frustrations, Vincent, and have raised your feedback with the relevant teams for review. Rest assured that this matter has been escalated with our Customer Care team to handle directly with you.

imago4
imago4Victoria

Outstanding Value & Service !

Been with Coles for 7 yrs.

Only ever had 1 claim( substantial ); couldn't fault either the process or the result. To top it off, my premium actually dropped slightly next renewal!

Car ModelPeugeot 206
Claim DateMay 2016
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Thank you for your kind feedback, we appreciate it.

RavstaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Third party customer

Had a very bad experience with Coles insurance company from waiting on the phone for hours up on end then being told I would have to pay car hire excess out my own pocket then claim it back off Coles unreal very disappointing

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Ravsta, thanks for getting in touch. To discuss this further, we'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374, as they're best suited to assist. We're sorry for any hassle.

Ravsta

So I can wait another hour on the phone no thanks

Sabrina
SabrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service

I had insurance for a reason and my car was written off by you guys and now I find it is still registered so not sure what is happening this was over 2 months ago now also you never contacted the other person with who the accident was with you deal with them not me that is what I paid you for talk about dodgy service also the taxi involved that caused the accident which can be seen by a highway camera was never investigated

Car ModelMercedes-Benz A-Class A180 W169
Jacko
JackoGoldfields, WA

Total rip off from Coles. I will never ever buy an INsurance policy from them

We had insurance with Coles my wife's car was hit by another lady. The car was written off the money they offered was nothing and because the expenses were high we had no choice to accept Coles' term and condition.
I pay yearly to save a couple of $$$ every year. I just had renewed my insurance and after 15-20 days the collision happened and Coles is not going to refund my $800 which I paid for insurance.
The staff was pretty nice but that doesn't solve our problem we can't afford losing money.
Bottom line I will never ever, ever be going to buy insurance from Coles. Thinking to stop buying grocery from Coles as well.

Car ModelHolden Viva JF
Claim DateApril 2019
Michael Green
Michael Green

stay away from this

very bad customer service -
this is like all dumb people hired by coles !
you explain your case multiple times and no solution at all
definitely no to coles insurance
I would spend my money somewhere else ! Thanks

Car ModelToyota Avalon
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're disappointed to hear you feel this way, Michael. Could you please send us a private message so we can have this looked into further?

Ravi
Ravi

No1 Cheating people

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to learn of your poor experience. Could we confirm that your review was meant for our Home Insurance, as you've posted on our Car Insurance page?

Nina54Sydney, NSW

Worst insurer ever, claim process it’s a nightmare

Car ModelJeep Cherokee KL Limited
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Sorry for the hassle Nina; you can send us a private message by clicking on our profile icon, and then the green "Send Message' button.

Ellis Qt
Ellis QtPerth, WA

Outstanding service

I switched my Mother to Coles for her comprehensive Motor Vehicle insurance. A few months after that Mum was involved in a minor crash. She was very impressed with the timely manner in which the matter was dealt. Also the customer service at the repair centre was without fault. Thanks for helping my Mum get back on the road Coles!

Car ModelToyota Corolla E150
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Ellis, thanks for getting in touch. We're glad to hear of your mother's great experience with our service! We'll be sure to share your kind words with our teams so they're aware.

Coles insurance - don’t bother, would give negative rate if possible!!!

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Monica, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear of your frustrating experience and we'll ensure your feedback is shared with our teams.

akiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling

Made a claim as my car was stolen, received 10 weeks of absolute stress , was told so many porkies and Coles insurance tried every trick in the book not to pay the claim. I had to persist almost on a daily basis , sometimes for hours to battle for my rights. The way in which my claim and myself were treated was appalling to say the least. I was given the runaround daily, was told different explanations and depends who I got total mistruths. I will never buy Coles insurance nor go into a Coles store ever again in my lifetime. My advice is to avoid at all costs. They are happy to take your money but in my case made me suffer immeasurably when getting my claim attended to

Car ModelLexus LX
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Aki, thanks for getting in touch with us. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment with our service. If you'd like to have this followed up further, can you please send us a private message with more details?

BecSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Do not use this useless company

Car ModelSuzuki Grand Vitara JB / JT.I
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Bec, thanks for taking the time to contact us. We're very sorry to hear of your frustrating experience with Coles Car Insurance. We'll ensure it's shared with the relevant teams for consideration and review.

CliffSydney, NSW

Held to Ransom

My car was damaged in the Sydney December hail storm and due to the amount of cars damaged won’t be repaired until October. My insurance is due and the cost went up $200 from last year so the market value goes down but premium goes up. I can’t sell or trade my car in until it’s fixed I can’t change insurance companies because it has hail damage. If it was repaired straight away I would not complain but ten months to wait that’s almost a year. We spend around $300 in a weekly shop at coles now we will use Woolworths had enough. So if you need insurance look elsewhere.

Car ModelHolden Cruze
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Cliff thanks for contacting us. We're sorry to hear of your disappointing experience. To follow this up further, we'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374.

Cliff

To late for that it was due yesterday so had to pay because I cannot get insurance anywhere else while it has hail damage. However it will be the last time

J.B.
J.B.Sydney, NSW

Warning Do not insure your vehicle with Coles

I have had the worst experience with this company whilst getting my car repaired for a not at fault accident. NO communication, did not call me once, and at one stage they lost my vehicle and couldn't tell me where it was at. Took them four weeks to start the repairs. Hopeless. Then they ended up taking my car out to a repairer right out west, when I live in inner city and accident happened inner city, then they refused to give me a taxi voucher to pick my car up.

Car ModelToyota Yaris
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi J.B., thanks for contacting us. We're sorry to hear of your disappointing experience and we'd like to have this followed up. Can you please send us a private message confirming your full name, policy number and best contact number?

AvidInsurerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst insurer available

Cheap but you get what you pay for
Extremely limited options for repairers
All off shore for dealing with claims
4 weeks no contact no payout
Excess doesn’t cover anything

Car ModelVolkswagen Jetta 1KM
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear of your disappointment the services offered and we'll pass your feedback onto the relevant teams.

Irrelevant
Second poor review with no actual outcome. Joke of a company

Jennifer
JenniferSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have been more helpful

The policy is good value and I expected claiming to be a painful process. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. I didn't get a choice of repairer but that was because I didn't insure for that. Their repairer was amazing and I would use them again. The claim was resolved and the car fixed within a week. I would definitely use Coles again.

Car ModelVolkswagen Golf Mk.7
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Jennifer, thanks for sharing this with us. We're glad to hear of your fantastic experience and we'll be sure to pass this onto our teams. :)