Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance

Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance (page 2 of 8)

Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (7)
    • 2-4 weeks (10)
    • 1-2 months (21)
    • 3+ months (30)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (50) · No (31)

Ben Ash
Ben AshHunter Region, NSW

Good online and phone service - great prices!

I have several insurance policies through Coles and have always found the cover and price very competitive. The one time I made a small claim (on my home insurance) it was paid out though took some time. My comprehensive cover includes and under 25 driver (albeit perfect driving record) and it's competitively priced.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're delighted to hear about your experience with our products and services and we'll ensure to share your comments with our teams so they're made aware. Thanks again!

Sheryl. T
Sheryl. TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have been most courteous and prompt insurance i have dealt with.

I have unfortunately had to make a claim after an at fault accident. I struggled a little with the online claim process so called and was helped by a wonderful lady. I went to the preferred repairer which happens to be the one i had to take my vehicle to when i was with RACV and had a claim where i wasnt at fault. Lovely repairer. I had further questions and called online, spoke to jamie and he made me feel very comfortable and assisted me instantly.
You see how good they are when you need them, couldnt be happier.

MJO64
MJO64Murray Region, NSW

Been with them for years claimed once

This driver ran into the back of me at traffic lights, it was so easy to make a claim over the phone. It took around about 10 minutes and my car was booked in for repair the following week. Could not be happier with Coles insurance and the operator was very pleasant to deal with

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your experience. We're delighted to hear your feedback and we'll ensure to share your comments with our teams for their awareness and to recognise their wider teams for their efforts. Thanks again!

Find out how Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Very happy with my insurance

I had comprehensive insurance for my new car. I was rear ended and the car was written off within the first month. Coles provided me with a new replacement car in a very timely manner (exactly the same make and model as my previous car). Even though this happened over the Christmas and new year period, their customer service and communication was excellent. I have taken out coles insurance on my new car! Thanks coles insurance, I am extremely happy with my cover!

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Please call your customers

Missed one payment, they sent a email which was lost in my junk. Cancelled policy. Why is it so difficult to just call your customers? One simple phone call would have sorted it out on the spot. Another example of crap Australian customer service.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
bob g
bob gSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to deal with,and good Rates

We are in our 4yr with coles insurance,never made a claim,and just organised the renewal to cover our
new ,vehicle we about to take delivery of soon 10/10
we are very happy with the service.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Bob, thanks for sharing your review. We're delighted to hear your feedback about our products and customer service. We'll ensure to share your comments with our teams so they're made aware that they're doing a great job! Thanks again.

Skyline49South East Queensland, QLD

Rude, arrogant customer service, and no follow up

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're very sorry to hear of your poor experience. Please note, we replied to your private message some time ago. We hope you can give us another chance in the future.

Skyline49

Pfffft don’t hold your breath! Bye

Peter Aumann
Peter AumannGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent value

Was required to make a claim following an accident. The online claim was easy to complete, and the person making the follow up phone call was efficient, courteous, and knowledgeable. The repair was arranged, and completed in a suitable time frame. Would not hesitate to recommend Coles car insurance

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Peter, thanks for taking the time to write your review. We're delighted to hear your kind and thoughtful words about your experience and we'll ensure to share your feedback with our teams so they're made aware. Thanks again!

Two strike your out

After two claims in just over 5 years Coles car insurance sends me a letter saying we're sorry we can't renew your policy unfortunately, your situation falls outside our product rules. What a lot of garbage.

viv
viv

Podcast will say a lot more about the injustice and why the gap between the rich and the poor is just growing

kris
krisVictoria, 3931

Worst company save yourself the stress

Coles car insurance along with there underwriters are a scam they will do anything not to pay you let alone pay out much less, there repairs are far from lifetime warranty / guaranteed. they only look out for each other when they are required to claim this is why they treat customers like crap. just informed a customer is taking them to court as they have proof Coles and IAG have committed fraud on many occasions, now there really screwed.

joeyjodes
joeyjodesGerroa

Would give zero if it were an option

Very sneaky and over priced. Look out for the “voluntary excess”, it’s a stinger. Will be looking for a new insurer for our vehicle. 0 stars is the true rating for this misleading company.

Awesome!! Insurance

Awesome!! Insurance ...Ididn't sign up with coles insurance before because of some bad revews I saw online....biggest mistake Ive ever made ..This is the Best car insurance so far !! Quick response when I had an accident. I fill the form online they response within 24 hrs all sorted after that..Amazing and very cheap compare to other insurances.I also get more points because I also shop at coles...thanks heaps Coles

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Viliami, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We're delighted to hear of your experience and we'll ensure to share your review with our teams so they're made aware and to recognise the team for their efforts. Thanks again. :)

Danielle G.
Danielle G.South East Queensland, QLD

The WORST

Wouldn't help me with roadside assistance as someone has also broken into my car, all I needed was a jump start the person wouldnt have had to go inside my car in anyway. The Customer service was appalling and I wont be renewing my policy!!!

Job Satisfaction
Greg
GregSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good pricing was easy to deal with!

Was painless to deal with easy and quick with good value! We have both cars and also have full home and contents insurance as well with big savings and easy to understand Policy,s

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Greg, thanks for sharing your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you're a fan and we'll ensure to share your praises with our teams so they're made aware. Thanks again!

Romina G.
Romina G.Sydney, NSW

They take your money but don’t pay claims!

I signed up with coles insurance for my new car back in April 2020. Just recently I went shopping with my niece and I asked her to move the car closer as we had large items and she managed to run up the rear of another car in the carpark and they won’t pay my claim because she is under 25... I’m actually going to the ombudsman regarding this matter. Never again. I know I will stick to insurance specialists moving forward but this is so painful because I would have been insured if I had stayed with GIO.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Romina, thanks for sharing your feedback. We've responded to your private review.

Laona
LaonaPerth, WA

Great insurance

Good value, no claims as yet, ive been with Coles insurance for over 1 year and wont be changing. No roadside, I have RAC. My updated details were done in a timely manner

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Laona, thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We're delighted to hear about your experience with us so far and we'll ensure to share your comments with our teams so they're made aware. Thanks again!

hako
hakoDarling Downs, QLD

Cannot fault.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Hako, thanks for getting in touch. We're delighted to hear your feedback about your experience and we'll ensure to share your feedback with our teams so they're made aware and to recognise the team for their hard work and efforts. Thanks again!

Bec Williams
Bec WilliamsNortheast, VIC

So easy to deal with

The employee on the phone was in Australia (Melbourne) so easy to communicate with. Was such an easy process. Very impressed and she made it an enjoyable call. Easily helped me and I was Definitely impressed

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Bec, thanks for taking the time to share your review. We're delighted to hear your praises and we'll ensure to share your comments with our teams so they're aware and to keep up the great work. Thanks again!

Excellent, Service

I've just recently switched to Coles car insurance and also, unfortunately, had an accident. I found Coles Insurance, friendly prompt and kept me up to date on the progress of my repair. The repairer also was friendly and helpful.

Pamela
PamelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer Beware - Choose another Insurer

Avoid, Avoid, Avoid - our experience has been terrible

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Colin
Colin

Updating additional services to my existing policy

I checked my policy as i had a friend that had a stone crack his windscreen and wanted to make sure i had this on my policy. I checked and found that i did not. I called the Coles phone number and spoke to a very nice lady who helped add this to my policy as well i also added the road side assist as my car is now 5 years old so anytime going forward i may need this service as well. She was great to talk to and for both to be added to my policy it only cost additional $83.59. I also have my home and contents with Coles and have found they are very reasonable with their prices. I would thoroughly recommend Coles. Outstanding Service

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Colin, thanks for writing your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we'll ensure to pass on your kind words to our Insurance Team so they're made aware. Thanks again!

Please read my post before making a mistake. It may save you a new car or a holiday.

I would steer clear from Coles insurance. I'm sure the people are lovely but the prices are astronomical with price increases well above your standard 2-3% CPI increase. I have a 2012 Toyota and am 31 years of age with only 1 accident in the past 5 years and was asked to pay $4200 per year and could not choose my own mechanic, having my car taken for 6 weeks with no replacement.
I am happy to say I have now made the switch and am paying $1000 per year and have all the extras Coles did not provide me with.
I take responsibility for not making the switch sooner. They draw you in with a good price for your first year and after that you may feel robbed as I did. The amount I spent on insurance, I could have purchased another car.

Prateek G.
Prateek G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Coles insurance sucks

I am with Coles insurance for more than 4 years but they have no value for their customer. It’s all about money making. They sucks bad service won’t recommend to

Nadine
NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

It all went surprisingly well?!