Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Claim ApprovedYes (1) · No (0)
sam
samGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Low agreed value option

Tried to do full cover but the agreed value for my car was only $9000 and my car in the marked is worth around $21000. Was so disappointed when I heard that.

Richard
RichardSydney, NSW

Please call your customers

Missed one payment, they sent a email which was lost in my junk. Cancelled policy. Why is it so difficult to just call your customers? One simple phone call would have sorted it out on the spot. Another example of crap Australian customer service.

Other Car Insurance

steve rasher
steve rasherSydney, NSW

Disappointing repair by Coles insurance repairer ARM

After the 1st repair session the car was returned with a wheel missing and the get you home spare in its place. 10 days later had to go back to have the correct front wheel installed. when the car was serviced by subaru they said the steering control box had been damaged in the accident and not replaced when it was repaired, mean the car had to be returned to ARM again to have that replaced. How dangerous was it to be driving this car with a damaged steering mechanism? along with many weeks all up without the vehicle. very unsatisfactory service.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Steve, thanks for getting in touch. We're very sorry to hear this! We'd recommend calling our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374 to follow this up further, as they're best placed to assist.

Car Insurance

Find out how Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

sweetsunset
sweetsunsetSydney, NSW

Renewal Price increases

Having held Coles Comprehensive Car insurance for several years claim free, I was curious to see the annual fee had increased by $150. Consequently I have cancelled my policy as they are not interested in maintaining their clientele only bringing in new business.

Jimmy
JimmyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They cancelled my insurance when I called them to correct my name. Consultant very indifferent.

I have been with this company for a long time. Recently I bought a new car, they got name spelled wrongly I asked them to correct it, they cancelled my insurance. The experience of dealing with the claim team very indifferent. No urgency.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Jimmy, we appreciate your review. We're sorry to hear of your poor experience with making changes to your account. We'd like to follow up for you, could you please send us a private message with your full name and best contact number?

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

We compared reviews on the Top 5 Most Popular Car Insurance Providers

Avleen M.
Avleen M.1 June 2020
we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Niran
Niran

Expensive quotes with higher excess fees

I had a coles insurance for more than 5 years and but wanted to lower the excess fees. I have been re-quoted but the premium was very high. only positive is you will get bonus Flybys points when you pay your premium. I have changed to a different provider with a better deal.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Niran, thanks for your feedback. We'll ensure your feedback is shared with the relevant teams for their review.

JLKSYH
JLKSYHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loyalty reaps nothing. Shop elsewhere

Loyalty mesns nothing. Don't renew, just go online and get a quote. You'll receive a 10% discount. Having been with them for 7 years and multiple cars, their system only finds your current vehicle/policy. They provude greater discounts for new customers rather than existing ones. Poor thinking

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi JLKSYH, thanks for getting in touch and we're disappointed to hear this. We'll ensure your feedback is shared with the relevant teams for their review.

Cannot trust Coles Insurance

Sachila W.

Hi, thanks for replying. They resolved my problem.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're happy to hear this, Sachila.

Other Car Insurance