Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance

See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• 1-2 weeks (5)
    • 2-4 weeks (10)
    • 1-2 months (23)
    • 3+ months (31)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (48) · No (30)

Quinn
QuinnSouthwest, VIC

You have a poor rating for a reason

Roshan A.
Roshan A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst refund experience

Rahul U.
Rahul U.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bad Customer Service, no process in place if policy is canceled to know if refund bounced back

Elizabeth L.Hunter Region, NSW

Rip Off

I had to flee my family home due to domestic violence. I am now a single mother. After reporting to Coles insurance about my change of address they have increased my insurance by $20 a month. I can't afford it. I only move 2km.

Find out how Coles Comprehensive Car Insurance compares to other Car Insurance

Worst insurance company ever.

Jacquie
JacquieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely disgusting Behaviour. Abusive and bullying tactics.

Chris G.
Chris G.South East Queensland, QLD

Difficult to cancel policy

Difficult to cancel policy for deceased estate, staff unhelpful, unsympathetic and demanded documents that were not legally required to cancel insurance for deceased policy holder according to our solicitor. They eventually cancelled policy but it was made very difficult.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We appreciate your feedback, Chris. Please note that we've responded to this privately.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

MargWimmera, VIC

Windscreen claim

jc_oz
jc_ozSydney, NSW

Good value. Have had problems in the past but they seem to be better now

The policy is good value and the process to sign up also easy.
I did leave Coles insurance in the past because either someone was inexperienced or lied to me about a claim we had before but certainly they offer very flexible plans.

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your review. We're delighted to hear your thoughtful feedback and we'll ensure to pass this along to our teams so they're made aware. Thanks again!

Bolin S.
Bolin S.Sydney, NSW

No way to contact

I tried to contact the customer service after purchasing the policy, neither phone or email could get through, they blocked their email system, and the call center! Someone tell me how I can reach them! Rubbish company!

AntinoSydney, NSW

5 weeks on and still no car from repairer

car had needed a new front bumper ,excusses galore now 4 weeks still not started and Coles do nothing but get accesors to call me and lie about it, no support from coles just words and going round in circles ,you can`t get onto the repairers no one calls ,so stressed out ,we caught them out with 3 of their lies and still it goes on ,been with coles for 8 years and this is what me ,my family and our friends who are mortified get ,,so Mr nicolas hawkins CEO of coles ins short of going onto A currant Affair in Sydney and doing a report on the repairer and the lac of support from coles what would you do ,just read the one star ratings on all platforms about coles ,i`ve learn`t my lesson

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry for any inconvenience and frustration caused, Antino.

Emjay
EmjaySydney, NSW

At least for the sake of other people, don't buy coles insurance...

Someone who was insured with coles has written off my car. Next day coles calls me to bring my torn to pieces car to my property. I told them I live in a complex with no spot for a damaged car... this is our policy they kept repeating like a parrot... had to go through my own insurance because of the nonsense and they got away with the cover for personal item damage because of that. Just to respond, I kept the rental car for as long as I could to keep coles paying for it. Thanks

Insurance TypeComprehensive

Elle10
Elle10Hunter Region, NSW

Incompetent and slow

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Terrible experience. Demeaning and cruel.

Had a serious MVA (no fault) and was, as a hospital patient myself and as a father of 2 hospitalised teenagers with serious injuries, made to feel just terrible. They actually required a diagram of the scene, were not willing to consider (and pay for) the preliminary police report which contained everything they needed, and did nothing to establish my capacity to answer questions given the medication I was on and the stress I was under. Just completely disrespectful and not a shred of decency. Do not expect anything except difficulty if and when you need them. The savings are simply not worth it.

Clark Lee
Clark LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company.

Car was stolen. 6 weeks later I get my payout. The only reason I got it was threatening to take them to the insurance ombudsman. Worst insurance company EVER. Will never use them again and will tell everyone I know that they are awful.