Coles Corn Flakes

Coles Corn Flakes

2.5

Like Kelloggs they must have been taken over by USA food giant who only care about the bottom line.

In UK, so many products are made in the "EU" with cheaper product. UK canneries have closed , bring them back now that we have Brexit we do not have to follow Brussels dictates.

galfromsyd
galfromsydSydney, NSW

Terrible now

I just bought my last box of Coles Corn Flakes last week, they were nice but now they are terrible. What I find interesting is that the latest reviews for Kelloggs Corn Flakes are terrible also.

These were good, now really BAD!

Package sized changed and the price dropped slightly, I should have guessed that something was up. These were the best cornflakes on the market, just shy of Skippy Cornflakes, but they are hard to find now. With the change they are now dreadful. I'm pretty sure lots of people agree, as these were often sold out prior to the change and now the shelves remain full. Thanks Coles, ruined another product!

Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Find out how Coles Corn Flakes compares to other Breakfast Cereals / Mueslis

Ysh
YshMelbourne

Never buy

It tastes bitter. This is the second time I bought this and the 1st time was fine. Tastes like burnt.

joy
joyAU

Terrible

As a celiac I find it very hard to get a lot of food at a reasonable price and when I see items like this that are G/F but processed with machinery that other products with gluten have been processed on I get so angry. Why cant they do it a bit differently ?
If it was G/F I would try it
Not totally gluten free-why not