Coles Dark Chocolate Coated Licorice

Coles Dark Chocolate Coated Licorice (page 2 of 2)

Lolly lover

Lolly lover

Addicted after one piece ....melt in your mouth amazing

Even if your not a huge licorice fan the combination of these two exquisite taste sensations will have you hooked . Delectable soft licorice covered in rich dark chocolate that just melts In your mouth .....or hand if you're not quick enough . Enjoy at room temperature.( on your own when the kids go to bed )They're too good to share !!!!!

i am going crazy without them

I am sick of coles getting you hooked on a product then withdrawing them with no word or warning. These bullets took me back to my childhood. You could buy them at 8 for halfpenny, greatest treat we ever had.

Shauna

Shauna

Can't live without it

What has happened to the normal choc coated licorice it seems that is the only one not being stocked, is it just in short supply or are they discontinuing it? I certainly hope not. I had tried to buy it at one store & thought maybe they had just run out but I tried another store and none there either
It is just the best.
I eat nearly a whole packet by myself

Confectioneries

Find out how Coles Dark Chocolate Coated Licorice compares to other Confectioneries

Phil Poole

Phil PooleGosford

Great product but what happened to Strawberry flavour

My wife brought some home from West Gosford shop and it was Strawberry flavour. Totally awesome. Since then I have only found plain licorice flavour dark chocolate coated. I am a diabetic and sometimes need a quick hit of sweet to head off a hypo. The size is just right and not too sweet.
The strawberry one was fantastic. The size is just right and not too sweet.
The shop doesn't seem to stock it anymore.

See all Coles Dark Chocolate Coated Licorice reviews