Coles Dark Chocolate Coated Licorice

Coles Dark Chocolate Coated Licorice (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Confectionery in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

i am going crazy without them

I am sick of coles getting you hooked on a product then withdrawing them with no word or warning. These bullets took me back to my childhood. You could buy them at 8 for halfpenny, greatest treat we ever had.

Can't live without it

What has happened to the normal choc coated licorice it seems that is the only one not being stocked, is it just in short supply or are they discontinuing it? I certainly hope not. I had tried to buy it at one store & thought maybe they had just run out but I tried another store and none there either
It is just the best.
I eat nearly a whole packet by myself

Great product but what happened to Strawberry flavour

My wife brought some home from West Gosford shop and it was Strawberry flavour. Totally awesome. Since then I have only found plain licorice flavour dark chocolate coated. I am a diabetic and sometimes need a quick hit of sweet to head off a hypo. The size is just right and not too sweet.
The strawberry one was fantastic. The size is just right and not too sweet.
The shop doesn't seem to stock it anymore.