Coles Dry Fit Convenience

Coles Dry Fit Convenience

See the Best Disposable Nappies in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The best

I surprised that this nappy is not available anymore. Never once had a leak. Best for other day and night time. More settled baby due to nil leakage.happy mum n dad.
The best nappy I have used so far. Please bring it back Coles!!!!!waiting hopefully.using mamia from Aldis at the moment.

AnnaT

AnnaTBrisbane

This is perfect! Can't live without it.

Niquey Jacobsen

Niquey JacobsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love

Absolutely love this product, recommend for everyone. Super absorbent. Never had a leak. Cost is better than all the rest especially for the quality of the product. Have used for both my boys. If they came in pull ups would just make them perfect. One very happy mummy, two comfy boys.

Victoria McG

Victoria McGPerth

Comfy and dry

My daughter is a Huggies Girl till I realize that it's just too costly. So I found the Coles Dry Fit -Day and Night for my LO, I might say that it has not faulted us do far. Contains all the wee and after 12 hours, LO's bottom is still dry n rash free. Pretty impressive.
Soft and reliable - no leaks

Yaya

YayaMelbourne, Victoria

Great for price

My mum has these nappies at her house for when I come over with my little boy and they have never failed. Can go a nights sleep with no leak and never felt the wet out side the nappy. Very happy with them. The only negative is there is no give in waist but so long as they fit it's all good :)

Great product

I changed from Huggies to Coles gumnut dry fit range. Love that Coles donates 15c from every sale to a worthy charity
They have little stretch in the waist but the tabs grip fine to adjust size, my baby is an average size and these fit her well in each size since infant.
Love them! Gumnut baby design is gorgeous they don't leak and they fit well and last through the night. I would rate them as good as Huggies for absorbancy and babies comfort. I have three kids used many different variety of nappies I used to like snugglers and baby love but I much prefer these Coles dry fit over them.
Affordable quality

gremlin88

gremlin88

Affordable and highly absorbent nappy

I was given my first pack of these by my mother in law and they are great. These nappies are highly absorbent and hold lots of fluid making them especially good for night time. I used these at night with my toddler as other brands leaked after 12+ hours but not with these. And the best part is they are more affordable than other brands.
Highly absorbent and affordable

Leighanne53

Leighanne53NSW, 2032

A great night-time nappy

My two older boys only need nappies at night. These do a fantastic job with no leaks in 12 hours.
I always used Huggies but wanted to look for a cheaper option now they only need nappies for bed. I have tried lots of different brands over the years and nothing ever compared to Huggies for me, but these are brilliant! Definitely recommend.
Inexpensive, good quality.

dbsmum

dbsmumNSW, 2749

Not recommended

I've tried quite a few brands of nappies and these are the worst I've come across. I bought the Toddler size which is 9-14kg. My son is barely 9.5kg and i can hardly do these nappies up around his waist. i have no idea how a bigger baby would fit into them. There is absolutely no stretch around the waist either and the absorbency is not the best. I'll stick to the Woolies brand.
Cute design (Gumnut babies)
no stretch at all around the waist, poor absorbency

Absolutely brilliant!!

Very statified! I use to have my little daughter on Huggies but then switched to Coles. I wanted to try the cheaper bands. I tried the woolworths brands at first but found they leaked. I then started shopping at Coles and decided to try out these nappies. Thank god I did! She's on the junior size right now and they still fit perfectly! They're much better than Huggies as a daytime nappy. But I still use Huggies as a nighttime nappy. But overall very pleased with the Coles range.
Absorbancy, waistband preety much everything
Wish they came in a bigger box

ellie1080

ellie1080AU

Worth the try

Expensive

Originally i started using Coles nappies because they were good quality and cheaper than the Huggies. I've never once had a problem with leaks. But the other day I was at the supermarket and I realised just how expensive they are. 41c per nappy. That's crazy! That's even more expensive than the Huggies. We've now switched to Aldi which are 21c per nappy. And so far, so good. No problems at all.
I thought the actual quality of the nappy was quite good
Too expensive

Jims1

Jims1Perth, Westralia

Better than Huggies!

After solely using Huggies and recently purchasing a box of their crawlers and having every 2nd or 3rd nappy leak I'd had enough! So I decided why not try a cheaper brand so on recommendation I purchased some of the Coles ultra dry brand and my oh my how pleased am I!!! Not one single leak to be found and even after my daughter sleeping 10hrs straight and the nappy full to capacity still no leaks!!! A joyous day to be found in my house when I could pick her up in the morning to find her clothing and bedding still dry hurrah! Sometimes the popular brand name or price doesn't necessarily mean the best. Very happy indeed!
No Leaks! So well priced! Only $8 for 30 when on special.
Wish they came in a bulk box

Mrs_Bishop

Mrs_BishopDarwin, Northern Territory

A great buy!

We bought these nappies not expecting much due to the cheaper price, but were surprised in how well they work. We haven't had any flooding or explosion issues and he wears one overnight. I plan on uing coles nappies from the start with our next child. I dont care what they look like so long as they work, well worth it!
Cheap and effective

gcdollar

gcdollarGold Coast, QLD

Cheap but leaks

Bought a couple of packs and used a few. It has leaked 3-4 times already. We change baby's nappy every frequently so it's not that we leave the nappy on for too long. The good things about this nappy are that it's cheap and available in every coles. Coles also offer full refund if not happy,
It's cheap
It leaks

Alrich11

Alrich11Vic, 3437

Good for day, not for night

I decided to try these nappies whilst on holidays with my 12 month daughter because they were cheaper than the other nappies in the store. They held out well for daytime use, however at night my daughter ended up all wet and I had to wash all of the sheets. I usually use aldi or huggies nappies at night so I will stick with those two brands.
Cheap
Didn't last through the night.

NoMoneyToWaste

NoMoneyToWasteMelbourne

Great value nappy

After trying many cheap and expensive brands of nappy, I have fallen in love with these. The quality is just as good as Huggies or Pampers, but a good deal cheaper - and have none of the leaks or other problems of the cheapest, cheapest nappies. I also LOVE the gumnut babies decorations - so nice to see a traditional Aussie design, rather than the more heavily marketed cartoon characters.
Price, quality and design all great
Slightly bulkier than some other nappies

caztrick

caztrickTasmania, 7270

Great aborbency

I use these nappies at times with the woolworths select. I find these nappies have a great absorbency, even better than the more expensive huggies. They feels soft and of a high quality yet are relatively cheap, around the mid mark and have nice gumnut baby prints on them. They are especially great for night time use as they hold a fair amount of fluids. I find there could be improvement in the waist, it is not stretchy at all hence it is my second favourite nappy compared to the Woolworth select. Must admit there is some guilt using nappies as they are not easy biodegradable.
High absorbency, cute prints, cheap
Non-stretchy waist, not easily biodegradable

shanemmy

shanemmyQLD , 4701

Excellent inexpensive Nappy

I love these nappies. They are inexpensive, you can buy a pack of around 20 + for only $9.95, they are very absorbent and unlike alot of cheaper brand nappies they don't feel and look like plastic. Plus they have a nice design on them, rather then those plain, white, ugly plastic looking ones other brands have. I find the sizing is good too.
They hold alot of liquid and they fit well around the legs.
I have used these nappies with both my children and find them fantastic. Your still getting a high quality nappy for a low price. I reckon they are as good as Huggies, but much cheaper.
Inexpensive, absorbent, soft, cute designs.

calinkal

calinkalWestern Australia, 6430

These are a great go to nappy-cheap and reliable!

I like these nappies-they are cute and they perform well. I have used them with all three of my children. They are very well priced and can be found in diff pack sizes and are often on special.
Inexpensive, soft, reliable