Coles Dry Fit Convenience

Coles Dry Fit Convenience

Expensive

Originally i started using Coles nappies because they were good quality and cheaper than the Huggies. I've never once had a problem with leaks. But the other day I was at the supermarket and I realised just how expensive they are. 41c per nappy. That's crazy! That's even more expensive than the Huggies. We've now switched to Aldi which are 21c per nappy. And so far, so good. No problems at all.
I thought the actual quality of the nappy was quite good
Too expensive

Alrich11

Alrich11Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good for day, not for night

I decided to try these nappies whilst on holidays with my 12 month daughter because they were cheaper than the other nappies in the store. They held out well for daytime use, however at night my daughter ended up all wet and I had to wash all of the sheets. I usually use aldi or huggies nappies at night so I will stick with those two brands.
Cheap
Didn't last through the night.

Jaejae

JaejaePerth, WA

Very average nappy for the price.

For the price, these were expensive. While they performed adequately, they are not a nappy I would rave about. Absorbency is average, fit is also average. I have not purchased these since trying them.
Nice print on the outside.
Too expensive. Average fit and absorbency

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Coles Dry Fit Convenience compares to other Disposable Nappies

they were ok

these nappies work ok but the price and amount of nappies i dont think were worth it but on the plus side they didnt show leakage throught to the other side of the nappy
no leaks good for both boys and girls nice pattern on nappy
not enough nappys very pricy for a supermarket brand

twinkleviolet

twinklevioletAU

OK

We thought this nappy was okay for the daytime, as they are cheap, and if changed every few hours they did well. But we don't use them overnight at all. Reasonable fit, but would be better if they had a tighter waist (with elastic) as you had to tighten with the tabs instead.
I love the Snugglepot & Cuddlepie design, and they were cheap.
The very first nappy had a poo explosion up the front, but I wasn't sure if maybe I didnt do it up tight enough. It needs an elastic back to get a better fit around the waist. Also, when used overnight my 5mth old woke up with gel pieces coming out of the nappy. It was so bad we had to bathe her to wash it all off!

See all Coles Dry Fit Convenience reviews