Coles Dry Fit Convenience

Coles Dry Fit Convenience

Yaya

YayaMelbourne, Victoria

Great for price

My mum has these nappies at her house for when I come over with my little boy and they have never failed. Can go a nights sleep with no leak and never felt the wet out side the nappy. Very happy with them. The only negative is there is no give in waist but so long as they fit it's all good :)

ellie1080

ellie1080AU

Worth the try

caztrick

caztrickTasmania

Great aborbency

I use these nappies at times with the woolworths select. I find these nappies have a great absorbency, even better than the more expensive huggies. They feels soft and of a high quality yet are relatively cheap, around the mid mark and have nice gumnut baby prints on them. They are especially great for night time use as they hold a fair amount of fluids. I find there could be improvement in the waist, it is not stretchy at all hence it is my second favourite nappy compared to the Woolworth select. Must admit there is some guilt using nappies as they are not easy biodegradable.
High absorbency, cute prints, cheap
Non-stretchy waist, not easily biodegradable

Disposable Nappies

Find out how Coles Dry Fit Convenience compares to other Disposable Nappies

themizzmai

themizzmaiMelbourne

Good customer service

katiemartin

katiemartinTasmania, 7018

Reliable and reasonably priced

I found the Coles Dry Fit nappies to be very reliable (even overnight) and often cheaper than Huggies (which was the other brand we were using). Although the Toddler nappies were only a couple of cents cheaper than Huggies (which seem to be permanently on special at Coles these days) so I have used both.

The advantage of the Coles nappies is that they are nice and soft without feeling cheap or thin (like some of the other cheaper brands do).

I definitely would recommend these nappies to other mums.
Reliable. Reasonably priced. Soft and comfortable.

3monstars

3monstarsAU

Very good product.

We bought a packet of these to try them out after Mamia's epic fail "improvements". They have been great. They fit well, don't have a chemical smell and I have not seen any gel leaking out when they are really wet. I'm taking from that they don't contain any gel which is a big plus! We haven't had any rashes or reaction to them.
Relatively innexpensive compared to others. Cute pictures, good fit no leaks or gel on baby's skin.
Probably not very environmentally frendly, but can't afford the enviro friendly brands :(

Marijana
Marijana
savannahp

savannahpAU

Good

I found these were just like Babylove nappies - even the same shape and price. They work well and are a better cheaper alternative to huggies.
Just as good as Babylove
Cheaper than Huggies
Holds wee well
Near the end of the weigh reange the nappy becomes super-saturated and leaks
Wet poos can leak out the back

Purplestarlily

Purplestarlily

Good

I love these nappies and have been using them for my 2 yr old daughter as her night time nappy and not once had a problem. I actually believe she has been sleeping better with these nappies on because they absorb away from her skin so well. If they had more of an elastic waist they would get a full five stars.
So beautifully soft, great absorbency, great price, easy to come across, tabs grib so strongly, gorgeous designs and great price.
The only flaw is the waist band. It could be a little more elastic/stretchy.

ormocana1976

ormocana1976Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good

I highly recommend this nappies to every mum on a budget. I use it both for day and night and I haven't had any problem. It doesn't leak and it is dry to touch even though you know it needs to be changed. I would say that it can do what the other pricey brands can do.
I am quite happy with this nappies since it offers a good value for your money and it does not leak. In purchasing this product, they are going to donate to the NOrthcott Disability Services and The Spastic Center.
the front bit doesn't stretch where the velcro meets

Disposable Nappies