Coles Dry Fit Convenience

Coles Dry Fit Convenience

The best

I surprised that this nappy is not available anymore. Never once had a leak. Best for other day and night time. More settled baby due to nil leakage.happy mum n dad.
The best nappy I have used so far. Please bring it back Coles!!!!!waiting hopefully.using mamia from Aldis at the moment.

AnnaT

AnnaTBrisbane

This is perfect! Can't live without it.

Niquey Jacobsen

Niquey JacobsenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love love love

Absolutely love this product, recommend for everyone. Super absorbent. Never had a leak. Cost is better than all the rest especially for the quality of the product. Have used for both my boys. If they came in pull ups would just make them perfect. One very happy mummy, two comfy boys.

Victoria McG

Victoria McGPerth

Comfy and dry

My daughter is a Huggies Girl till I realize that it's just too costly. So I found the Coles Dry Fit -Day and Night for my LO, I might say that it has not faulted us do far. Contains all the wee and after 12 hours, LO's bottom is still dry n rash free. Pretty impressive.
Soft and reliable - no leaks

Great product

I changed from Huggies to Coles gumnut dry fit range. Love that Coles donates 15c from every sale to a worthy charity
They have little stretch in the waist but the tabs grip fine to adjust size, my baby is an average size and these fit her well in each size since infant.
Love them! Gumnut baby design is gorgeous they don't leak and they fit well and last through the night. I would rate them as good as Huggies for absorbancy and babies comfort. I have three kids used many different variety of nappies I used to like snugglers and baby love but I much prefer these Coles dry fit over them.
Affordable quality

gremlin88

gremlin88

Affordable and highly absorbent nappy

I was given my first pack of these by my mother in law and they are great. These nappies are highly absorbent and hold lots of fluid making them especially good for night time. I used these at night with my toddler as other brands leaked after 12+ hours but not with these. And the best part is they are more affordable than other brands.
Highly absorbent and affordable

Leighanne53

Leighanne53NSW, 2032

A great night-time nappy

My two older boys only need nappies at night. These do a fantastic job with no leaks in 12 hours.
I always used Huggies but wanted to look for a cheaper option now they only need nappies for bed. I have tried lots of different brands over the years and nothing ever compared to Huggies for me, but these are brilliant! Definitely recommend.
Inexpensive, good quality.

Absolutely brilliant!!

Very statified! I use to have my little daughter on Huggies but then switched to Coles. I wanted to try the cheaper bands. I tried the woolworths brands at first but found they leaked. I then started shopping at Coles and decided to try out these nappies. Thank god I did! She's on the junior size right now and they still fit perfectly! They're much better than Huggies as a daytime nappy. But I still use Huggies as a nighttime nappy. But overall very pleased with the Coles range.
Absorbancy, waistband preety much everything
Wish they came in a bigger box

Jims1

Jims1Perth, WA

Better than Huggies!

After solely using Huggies and recently purchasing a box of their crawlers and having every 2nd or 3rd nappy leak I'd had enough! So I decided why not try a cheaper brand so on recommendation I purchased some of the Coles ultra dry brand and my oh my how pleased am I!!! Not one single leak to be found and even after my daughter sleeping 10hrs straight and the nappy full to capacity still no leaks!!! A joyous day to be found in my house when I could pick her up in the morning to find her clothing and bedding still dry hurrah! Sometimes the popular brand name or price doesn't necessarily mean the best. Very happy indeed!
No Leaks! So well priced! Only $8 for 30 when on special.
Wish they came in a bulk box

Mrs_Bishop

Mrs_BishopDarwin, Northern Territory

A great buy!

We bought these nappies not expecting much due to the cheaper price, but were surprised in how well they work. We haven't had any flooding or explosion issues and he wears one overnight. I plan on uing coles nappies from the start with our next child. I dont care what they look like so long as they work, well worth it!
Cheap and effective

NoMoneyToWaste

NoMoneyToWasteMelbourne

Great value nappy

After trying many cheap and expensive brands of nappy, I have fallen in love with these. The quality is just as good as Huggies or Pampers, but a good deal cheaper - and have none of the leaks or other problems of the cheapest, cheapest nappies. I also LOVE the gumnut babies decorations - so nice to see a traditional Aussie design, rather than the more heavily marketed cartoon characters.
Price, quality and design all great
Slightly bulkier than some other nappies

shanemmy

shanemmyQLD , 4701

Excellent inexpensive Nappy

I love these nappies. They are inexpensive, you can buy a pack of around 20 + for only $9.95, they are very absorbent and unlike alot of cheaper brand nappies they don't feel and look like plastic. Plus they have a nice design on them, rather then those plain, white, ugly plastic looking ones other brands have. I find the sizing is good too.
They hold alot of liquid and they fit well around the legs.
I have used these nappies with both my children and find them fantastic. Your still getting a high quality nappy for a low price. I reckon they are as good as Huggies, but much cheaper.
Inexpensive, absorbent, soft, cute designs.

calinkal

calinkalWestern Australia, 6430

These are a great go to nappy-cheap and reliable!

I like these nappies-they are cute and they perform well. I have used them with all three of my children. They are very well priced and can be found in diff pack sizes and are often on special.
Inexpensive, soft, reliable

greeeny

greeenySA, 5096

These are extremely soft

I have tried numerous brands and because of the reasonable price of these you would expect they might not be as good as more expensive brands. I was wrong! They really are a great nappy and I'm saving money too.
Affordable, soft

Claudia74

Claudia74AU

Coles nappy very happy

These nappies are cheap and excellent to use day and night with no leakage. I especially love the pictures of Gumnuts
Reliable

Review_Queen

Review_QueenTasmania

Better than the Dearer Brands

I have tested the top brands and found this is way cheaper and do a way better job. they can go a little more stretch than other brands. and they hold heaps and heaps.
highly recommend.
Reliable, inexpensive

flame.gisa

flame.gisaWA, 6030

• Selected Review

Favourite night time nappy!!!

Best nappies for my son

allystar

allystarNSW, 2040

As good as the more expensive brands

I received these as a gift in a Baby Shower gift pack (loose out of the pack). After I ran out of the nappies I had to look up on the Net which brand these were so I could get some more. They have a cute little Gumnut Baby design on them and the best thing is some of the profit is donated to the Northcott Disability Services. I have had no problem with leakage or with the tabs not staying put. These definitely give some of the more expensive brands a run for their money.
Cost effective, no leaks, cute design.
Nothing - I was completely impressed with this product.

LaurenVegan

LaurenVeganAU

Just as good as the brand names!

These nappies were excellent for my daughter just before she was toilet training as she didn't do alot of wee in them. However for overnight use they weren't great as they would be very full in the morning.
Cheap, good product if changing them regularly.
Doesn't hold alot so must be changed frequently.

See all Coles Dry Fit Convenience reviews