Coles Ice Cream Premium 1L

Coles Ice Cream Premium 1L (page 2 of 2)

4.3

staceylou99

staceylou99

Yum! and Cheap!

This isn't a bad range from Coles - I've tried every flavour now and I think they are comparable to the connoisseur range but at a fraction of the cost (Ok, the Connoisseur Belgium Choc is delish!). I especially love the Coles Vanilla Bean variety - the fact that you can actually see the vanilla beans and it is creamy, is delicious. Give it a go!

It's okay, I won't buy it again

For food that has that much sugar you'd want it to be amazing. Didn't realize it had peanut chunks and their not nice. First mouth full is nice but its just cheap icecream really

EY

EYSydney, NSW

My family and I love it!

We've tried all flavours and my personal favourite is rum and raisin - ever since we discovered it, there is always a tub in our freezer!

Ice Creams

Find out how Coles Ice Cream Premium 1L compares to other Ice Creams

Nov73South East Queensland, QLD

Coles Premium Ice Cream - Peanut Butter Flavour

This is a review for the smaller sized tub in the Peanut Butter flavour. If you like peanut paste you HAVE to try this. I now understand why I developed a `winter coat' and it was the release of this by Coles. I normally don't even eat much ice cream, but I like peanut butter. Well thanks very much Coles, now I am an ice cream junkie. Better go, as I need to head downstairs and get on my gym set pronto!
It is the best peanut butter ice-cream on the market. It beats Maggie Beer and Baskins hands down.

Impulsive Lady

Impulsive LadyMid North Coast

So good it should be illegal!

The Caramel and Macadamia is divine. It comes in a 1 litre tub for $6 and at first I hesitated to pay that much, but boy, once I tried it ... I was in heaven. It is creamy, with a streak of oozing caramel running through it and stacks of macadamia pieces. I have since tried the Lamington Style (not so great) and the Coconut Lime (passable).
Everything
You might need to buy more than one tub.

Gypsy

Gypsy

Amazing for a fraction of the price

I have had both the macadamia and caramel and the lime and coconut and lime, both were delicious and creamy and a fraction of the price that I would normally pay at Baskin and Robins and Cold rock. I have heard that the rum and Raisin is terrible so maybe steer clear of that product.

RabidLeroy

RabidLeroyAU

Tried only two flavours, but they won my heart

So far, I have had two flavours - the Chocolate Fudge and the Rum and Raisin - and needless to say, Coles has done a great job on the icecreams. For the Chocolate Fudge flavour, in which for me was an instant hit, there were some miniature brownie 'chips' that added to the textural experience (very chewy, but I wish there was more), and while I am not fond of the Rum and Raisin, it's strong point was real raisins and a balanced sweet and rummy flavour. An adequate but forgiving choice for those who'd like premium icecream, but it's wise to try some other flavours too in case you get a new favourite on your hands (taste buds!)
Texture and ingredients

ice cream junky
ice cream junky

I tried the rum and raisin tonight and thought it had a slight metho taste. I would not buy it again, worst rum and raisin ever.

mrs_sb

mrs_sb

I'd give it a zero if I could!

danrawlz
danrawlz

Try chocolate fudge u will never buy anything else.
coles choc fudge is best ice cream on the market, the other flavors are bad choc fudge rockz Trust me try it

See all Coles Ice Cream Premium 1L reviews