Coles Home & Contents Insurance

Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 1-2 weeks (1)
    • 3+ months (1)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (2) · No (0)
Spanna
Spanna

Value For Money, but.....claims process is Atrocious!!!

27 emails, a complaint to the Ombudsman and 2 years to get a straight forward claim completed! Highly stressful! No apology or acknowledgment of error. Advice: get everything in writing.

Shop around after the first 2 years

I have had Coles Car Insurance for 2 cars and also house and contents insurance, saved me a lot of money, they went up tremendously so now with Woolies who gave me a big discount

Claim Made Yes
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Paul, we're sorry to hear of your disappointment with the increase in our pricing and we'll ensure your feedback is shared with the relevant teams so they're aware.

CLAIM

partial claim resolved, still awaiting contact 3 months later as to finalisation. Never hear from Insurer or its claims officer. Started off well and went downhill fast!

Insurance claim madeYes
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry to hear you've had a disappointing experience with us, Susie. If you'd like this followed up further, please send us a private message with your full name, contact number and claims details.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Coles Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

Dad55
Dad55Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots of phone calls but next to nothing in writing when making claim.

Insurance claim madeYes
Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

A surprise deflation from Coles

Have been with Coles for their Home & Contents Insurance for years. $250 was the premium we paid last year for our policy.

This year nothing has changed in my level of cover but the new price was just $199....A big thank you goes to NSW State Government, got rid of the Fire Emergency Levy.

Insurance claim madeNo
Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're glad that you're a fan of our insurance!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Jubert
JubertSydney

Experience with application was far from easy

Insurance claim madeNo

Emm
Emmasked

I’ve emailed Coles car insurance in regards to having my next payment deferred and am still yet to receive a reply, it’s the second time in which I have emailed and had no response. Just curious as to what the wait times are for email replies and whether a call would be easier? Thanks

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Emm, thanks for taking the time to get in touch and we're sorry for the delay in our response. We're disappointed to hear that you're yet to receive a response from our team. We can confirm that our teams are experiencing higher than normal volumes and responding may take a little longer than usual. We recommend giving us a call on 1300 265 374, and our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist with your query or concern.

Suzie
Suzieasked

Inverter for solar is out of order and needs to replace that our electrician told us,
Coles home insurance which we are using will be covered ?

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Suzie, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. Regretfully, we don't have access to our customers accounts and we recommend calling our Support Team on 1300 265 374, as they'd be best placed to assist.

Sue
Sueasked

Hi We have home insurance with Coles. Recently some one damaged our Garage. Coles approved our insurance claim to fix it.. We want Coles to pay cash.. We want our own builder to fix the garage. Coles do they pay cash for approved insurance claim.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Sue, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. We recommend contacting our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374, as they'd be best placed to assist.

See all Coles Home & Contents Insurance questions