Coles Home & Contents Insurance

Coles Home & Contents Insurance

Listing monitored by Coles Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (3) · No (0)
Ros
RosSydney, NSW

I am the Lucky one

Graeme
GraemeCanberra 2600, ACT

House repairs after hail storm

Claim assessed within 1 month and work done within 3 months. Repairs were carried out in an orderly logical fashion in that one aspect was worked on before the next. Quality of repairs very good. Hail damage included windows, air conditioning, roof, garage and pergola.

Coverage TypeHome & Contents
Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Graeme, thanks for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your kind feedback and we'll ensure to share your comments with our Home Claims Team so they're made aware. Thanks again.

Pensioner
PensionerBURWOOD

very happy.

I had a severe storm damage , early Nov.
After having lodged my claim, they send Maincom , to make the roof weatherproof , and worked until midnight before they finished.
Next day , late, they came over to clean up. A few days later , they send a assessor to check the damage.
The following week , Maincom came to repair the damage, old for new.
They cleaned up to perfection.
I would not hesitate recommending coles for a job well done.
Thanks to all of you.
John.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi John, thanks for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your feedback and we'll ensure to share your comments with our Home Insurance Team so they're made aware.

Home and Contents Insurance

Find out how Coles Home & Contents Insurance compares to other Home and Contents Insurance

JC
JCQueensland

policy renew and change of address only

Rung to change policy insured value and realised they didn't change address when I rung, when we moved. Lady helpful but felt she thought I was lying about previously ringing for address change. otherwise no issues

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi JC, thanks for getting in touch. We're sorry to hear of your disappointing experience with our Customer Support Team as we pride ourselves on customer service. We'll be sure to share your feedback with our team to review.

Good experience

4 years I think and when we had storm damage they were so helpful and everything we asked for the obliged with courtesy and even the driveway was damaged by a tree loppers truck and they paid out for that even though they didn't have to.I am about to re insure again by the end of this month and have searched for quotes on line which is an interesting experience because thet differences in quotes is massive

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Thanks for the feedback, Harley! We'll try and keep up the good work. :)

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Assumer
AssumerAU

Good experience with claim.

I have had Coles Insurance Building and Contents for 5 years. It is not until you have a claim that you find out the real value of an insurance policy. We unfortunately had a claim for burglary recently. Coles Insurance treated us with respect and either replaced or paid up our loss claim, without delay, based on Contents Insurance Policy.
They were, of course, prudent in assessing the claim. We were able to provide proof of purchase of our losses.
The call centre may be foreign, but is actually quite easy to deal with and efficient.
I can happily recommend recommend Coles Insurance, based nit so much on the premiums, but more importantly, on what happens when you need insurance. Pricing is comparable with other insurers.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and we're glad to hear we were able to help you out with your claim when needed in an easy and efficient way.

Dante
DanteSydney, NSW

Just want to commend Jaenette from customer support in Manila for doing a fine and very professional

I used to be a long time with NRMA home insurance but I think they're not much help so I tried Coles and now I'm with them more or less 5 years now.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're really glad to hear of your positive experience. :)

debs
debsMid North Coast, NSW

Never had a problem

Have been a long time customer for Home and car. Always found Coles easy to deal with, friendly, no wait time on the phone and English speaking. I have not had to make a claim. Touch wood.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're pleased to hear you're happy with your insurance and we'll be sure to pass your comments on to our Customer Care Team.

I'm the problem

Yes,Yes, it is not your problem but mine as I have a job to remember things, lucky me I have a great wife that hears and understands better than I do

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Thanks for letting us know, Bryan :)

I love the pricing

I was really frustrated because I had to talk to three people to get update my policy. I initially chatted with a lady a lady by the name [Name Removed] - WEBCHAT CONSULTANT but she didnt follow up or email back at all. I then talked to another one who promised to help but she too didnt. It took me three days to get someone to help and that was frustrating

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're sorry for your frustrating experience, and we appreciate your feedback. We'll ensure that this is shared with our team for their consideration, and we trust you won't encounter something similar in the future.

Mad as hell
Mad as hellMelbourne

Qute happy with service

I have had a couple of issues with roof leaks and when i have called they have been prompt at providing a temporary fix. Followed by sorting out the claim.within reasonable time.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

We're really glad to hear this! Thanks for your feedback. :)

Joe PapeGeelong Vic.

Coles Home Insurance Claim

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Joe, thanks for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your comments and we'll be sure to share your experience with our Customer Care Team so they're aware.

shielded
shielded

Quick Cancellation & Refund of Policy

After reading the reviews here, I was a bit worried about cancelling my policy after we sold our home. On my first call the operator who picked up fumbled the phone and obviously hit mute, spent one minute saying "hello, hello" before placing me on hold. I hung up and called back. I spoke to a polite lady who had a bit of trouble finding my policy by address because I didn't have my policy number - that's to be expected. Anyway, after a quick 5 minute call my insurance was cancelled and the refund was processed. I was extremely happy with the service, and the lady was very helpful and apologetic at taking two minutes to find my policy.

Gogie
GogieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Maybe I am the exception

Recently changed to Coles and had storm damage which resulted in television, etc. needing to be replaced. An assessor came within three days, the office phoned twice so I didn't have to follow up. They have settled to my satisfaction and have been polite and prompt. I am a satisfied customer.

Polite, helpful and speedy settlement of claim.

Emm
Emmasked

I’ve emailed Coles car insurance in regards to having my next payment deferred and am still yet to receive a reply, it’s the second time in which I have emailed and had no response. Just curious as to what the wait times are for email replies and whether a call would be easier? Thanks

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Emm, thanks for taking the time to get in touch and we're sorry for the delay in our response. We're disappointed to hear that you're yet to receive a response from our team. We can confirm that our teams are experiencing higher than normal volumes and responding may take a little longer than usual. We recommend giving us a call on 1300 265 374, and our Customer Support Team will be happy to assist with your query or concern.

Suzie
Suzieasked

Inverter for solar is out of order and needs to replace that our electrician told us,
Coles home insurance which we are using will be covered ?

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Suzie, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. Regretfully, we don't have access to our customers accounts and we recommend calling our Support Team on 1300 265 374, as they'd be best placed to assist.

Sue
Sueasked

Hi We have home insurance with Coles. Recently some one damaged our Garage. Coles approved our insurance claim to fix it.. We want Coles to pay cash.. We want our own builder to fix the garage. Coles do they pay cash for approved insurance claim.

Coles I.Coles Insurance

Hi Sue, thanks for taking the time to get in touch. We recommend contacting our Customer Care Team on 1300 265 374, as they'd be best placed to assist.

See all Coles Home & Contents Insurance questions