Low $58 Annual Fee
Low 12.99% p.a. Interest Rate on purchases
flybuy Points can only be earned at Coles Supermarkets at a rate of 0.5 flybuy points per $1
2.5% International Transaction Fee
With a low annual fee of $58 and an interest rate of only 12.99%, this Coles credit card is a popular everyday card for people looking to earn flybuys points on a Coles shop, which can also be transferred to Velocity Frequent Flyer points.
What makes this a rewards card?
- If you're a member of the Coles flybuys loyalty program, you will earn 1 point for every $2 you spend at Coles Supermarkets (make sure your Coles Mastercard is linked to your flybuys membership).
- Have a Velocity Frequent Flyer account? Transfer flybuys points in multiples of 2,000 flybuys points for 870 Velocity points, up to a maximum of 138,000 flybuys points (60,030 Velocity Frequent Flyer points) each calendar year.
Any current offers or perks?
- Enjoy 0% p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months (reverts to cash advance rate) plus no balance transfer fee when you apply for a Coles Low Rate Mastercard by 31 Janurary 2021.
- Collect flybuys points when doing your everyday grocery run and get $10 off your Coles supermarket shop instantly at the checkout when you redeem 2,000 flybuys points.
What to watch out for?
- If you frequently buy online from overseas retailers or are looking to go travelling, be wary of the 2.5% international transaction fee.
- Each time you make a payment to your account at Australia Post outlets by cash, cheque or EFTPOS, you'll have to pay a $2.25 over-the-counter transaction fee.
- Earning points for your flybuys account is only possible when you shop at Coles supermarkets
What are my other options if I want a Coles Mastercard, but this one isn't for me?
|Category||Low Rate Credit Cards, Balance Transfer Credit Cards and Rewards Credit Cards|
|Minimum Credit Limit||A$2,000|
|Maximum Credit Limit||A$60,000|
|Additional Cardholder Fee||A$10 p.a.|
|Points Earn Rate||0.5 points per $1|
|Contactless Payments||Apple Pay and Samsung Pay|
|Rates & Fees|
|Purchase Rate||12.99% p.a.|
|Cash Advance Fee||3%|
|Late Payment Fee||A$30|
|Annual Fee||A$58 p.a.|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2.5%|
|Overseas ATM Withdrawal Fee||A$5|
|Interest Free Period||55 days|
|Cash Advance Rate||19.99% p.a.|
|Balance Transfer Rates|
|Balance Transfer Period||6 months|
|Balance Transfer Rate||0% p.a.|
|Balance Transfer Fee||0%|
|Release date||Feb 2012|
Questions & Answers
How do I make payments on my card balance without setting up a direct debit for the due date?
how do i cancel my direct debit authorities
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.