Coles Low Rate MasterCard

Coles Low Rate MasterCard (page 3 of 28)

Pros

• Low $58 Annual Fee

• Low 12.99% p.a. Interest Rate on purchases

Cons

• flybuy Points can only be earned at Coles Supermarkets at a rate of 0.5 flybuy points per $1

• 2.5% International Transaction Fee

1.6

R Surendran R.

R Surendran R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Much needed credit card

This is the best credit card. They is no charge for everytime we send the money to be debited as some charges around $1. Then the app works fantastic and everything can be done with a single touch.

Cats are cute

Cats are cuteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No annual fee! Love it

Nice simple card with no fees if paid off each month. Site is user friendly and easy to navigate. Connected to my Fly Buys card and points accumulate very quickly.

Zac

ZacMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love the rewards

Frequently use this card for the Coles rewards. Currently in the free trial period. Love it. Partner uses it as well and finds it very good compared to our previous card

Jamie L.

Jamie L.South East Queensland, QLD

Not a real credit card

Have just found out you can’t use it to buy lotto tickets , buy tickets from surf life saving and betting companies . Not a real credit card just half a card.

CatAdelaide

Free Delivery no longer valid

I applied this credit card because it stated that if you make a purchase over $100 from Coles, then you get free delivery. This was good in the beginning as I used it few times. However sometimes this year I have received a notification from them saying this will be stopped. This is disappointing as that was the main purpose why I have gone through the trouble to apply for this credit card as an addition to another credit card that I already have.
As a result I have not used this credit card since.

stay away!!!

Avoid, avoid and avoid!!!!
I have been fighting them for months.
Fraudulent overseas transactions on my card, no help or evidence provided by them.
Staff state they are actioning complaint. Nothing recorded.
Worst card ever.

Julian

JulianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Don’t go near one

I’ve just cut up my new card that took two months to arrive after sending three cards before getting my address correct. Forgot to mention to me that they had also sent the additional card to to wrong address and then had the cheek to say nothing could be done about it because the ‘additional’ cardholder hadn’t been in touch to complain. Really?

Sunny

SunnyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible!!!

Applied for coles mastercard, staff calls in, asks for id verification and few details about my current job where I have been working for 1 year. After few minutes, got an email that says my application was unsuccessful without even asking for more documents to support my application.
Let the banks do credit card service and just sell groceries Coles!!!

C. Blair

C. BlairHunter Region, NSW

No compliants here

Have had a Coles Low Rate Fee Free MasterCard for at least a couple of years now. I use it for all purchases, pay it off every month so I don’t pay interest. Have linked it to my Flybuys account so I accumulate points with every purchase. There are no negatives for me. I haven’t had to contact the company with any queries so can’t rate the company on their actions when queried on something.

Crash83

Crash83Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Staff lie to cover themselves

Applied for this recently, got rejected. Guy on phone said they don’t accept casual employment less than 2 years and that I should have read terms and conditions, which I did but couldn’t find anything relevant. Obviously just trying to cover his backside. Thanks for lowering my credit rating. Won’t be applying through them again.

LIONEL D.

LIONEL D.

No extra rewards not a good card

I did not use the card overseas. Only used it domestically not a great card ver basic amd no rewards program just flybuys barcode was on the back. Don't recomend tgis card for people that would like rewards and extrs benifits.

Rakesh Anjlai

Rakesh AnjlaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Free Card

Its a good card as long as you keeping on time. Only issue i found they don't send you any reminder about late payments. i guess that the catch where most of them make money

lizzydot

lizzydotSouth East Queensland, QLD

im on a disabilty pension and they aproved me payments r easy to budget

it comes in handy for online purchases and when im low on funds no fees earn flybys points had it for 4 years only down side is its to easy to use got to watch what i spend

Eugene M.

Eugene M.South East Queensland, QLD

Not perfect, but....satisfied

Coles customer, 6+ years.
Positive:
1. no annual fee
2. Rewards, I have got free wonderful bakers oven.
3. Helpful responsive online staff. Have got my money back, fraud seller from China got nothing.
Negative:
1. Software... so poor

karen55

karen55Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Card....Love It!

This is a great little card. No annual fees, low interest rate. I don’t pay any interest as I pay my card off every month. Can attach it to your flybuys account and receive 1 point for every $2 spent anywhere. No ongoing fees, can speak to someone 24/7 if you have a problem. Often have promotions running with flybuys which new customers can receive $100 in renumeration. BPay is usually paid by next day if done before 6pm day before, even on weekends. You are notified of all payments, and large transactions which great. Have not used it overseas.

Sharon J.

Sharon J.Illawarra, NSW

How hard is it to close a coles credit card?

Very hard apparently after numerous emails an "online chat" and then a phone call, Coles will reverse the annual fee which was charged 2 months after a request to close the account. The process is you have to pay the fee, then they will refund the fee and send a cheque after the next billing cycle! Well played Coles thankyou for inconveniencing your customers

Terrible customer service and false advertising

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Apalling customer service attitudes

Advised change of address.
3 months later ordered new card.
Sent to old address.
Cancelled and reissued. They advised will send via express post. Advised 1 to 4 days delivery.
4 days later rang and asked for a tracking number to check with Australia Post. Advised they don't have this info.
Spoke with Account Manager who advised will track it and ring me the next day.
No phone call received.
Spoke to another Account Manager called Enzo said there's nothing further they can do.
Got the impression that he couldn't give a rats and wouldn't try to help. I was very insulted by the tone of voice and lack of care and understanding about my situation.
Has anyone else had issues with them?

Molly

MollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Balance Transfer

Cheating customer sayings balance transfer. A transaction called “interest charge on retails” it is the interest on our balance transfers. This is the answer I got from the staff while I was questioning about it. So I ended up paying my balance transfer amount early. So customers please don’t go with coles credit card if you are looking for balance transfer.

Nicole