Coles Mineral Water

Coles Mineral Water Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

How can i stop the S/Water overflowing when i first open a new bottle. I believe it might have too much gas in the bottle? Sam/Epping

I cannot find any product info on coles sparkling natural mineral water. Specifically: What minerals are in this product and their concentrations, or is it just added salt? Which Australian spring water source is used?
I have also been searching for this information. Shame on Coles for not disclosing what minerals are, or are NOT in their so-called Mineral Water.

It tastes fine. I would however like to know both the calcium content of this water if any?

I drink a bottle or two of coles sparkling natural mineral water... a day... the sodium content in it... is it good for me?
Ive attempted to find the contents of coles brand mineral water via google and had no luck.....theres (b) done.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives