Coles Mobile

Coles Mobile (page 3 of 7)

Listing monitored by Coles

George
GeorgeSydney, NSW

Unhappy

The call quality is poor, network drops frequently. International call drops frequently. Poor customer service, Made a mistake to move to Coles Mobile, and now stuck with them for 365 days..

Ramakrishna Naidu
Ramakrishna Naidumelbourne

Call dropouts

Coverage is good but while calling anyone. Everybody was not able to hear my voice in between. No use of this at all. Unfortunately stuck for 365 days. Luckily I don't call much

Andrew N.
Andrew N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unhappy purchased sim with activation stuck.

Purchased a 365 days sim of $120 since 14-Dec-2020 until 8-Jan 2021 still got error activation. Call and email them numerous times for assistance and all they can say activation is stuck and cannot reverse or cancel. They only offer to buying a brand new sim and pay again. not willing to replace a new sim or a better solution. They simply drag out the activation time because their condition requires to activate within 30 days of purchase. Thank you for the bad experience with you Coles Mobile. You can keep the $120. I just bought a new sim from Catch.com.au where I should read their reviews in the first place.

instant port out!

Saw lots of 1-star comment but luckily, I'm not one of those.
Porting out from Optus was instant. I can use the new network within 5mins.
Tried phone call and 4G, both are perfectly fine.
No drop out, very smoothly stream on youtube.
Extremely happy with it considering it only costs $99 for 365 days.
60GB data, unlimited texts and calls nationally and internationally.

Happy enough with it!

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
smok
smokCentral Queensland, QLD

It's ok. Reception is awful

I purchased a $20 Coles mobile SIM card approximately a week ago and so far I am unhappy with the coverage, Calls constantly drop out, and even having issues getting a decent speed data connection. I should never have left boost. I'm done with Coles mobile. Considering they only use part of the Optus Network, it says it all.

ajordynwolrige
ajordynwolrigeDarling Downs, QLD

Best pre-paid service ever!

This is the best pre-paid service I have ever used so far. Got my number ported from Optus to Coles Mobile in less than 15 minutes. Great price and lots of data. Coverage is great as well, including IBC (in-building coverage) in shopping centres and hospitals. Best mobile service I have used.

Cannot fault the service

This was for an account for a child. I made the error of setting up the sim in my name, then wanting to transfer their previous number (where the account was in my husband's name) - details did not match up so account could not be activated. After realising this, I opened chat, and they were able to fix my problem and transfer the account from Telstra in less than 15 mins. No problems.

Incorrect time

My son's 360 Smart watch phone from Costco can't show the correct time by using Colse mobile sim card, but it shows the right time by using Boost Mobile Sim card. I contacted Colse online services, they pushed back to the watch, they believe something wrong with my watch.

But they can't explain why Boost Sim card can show right time and Colse can't if it's reach the time automatically via phone service.

Very unprofessional....

And I can't correct it by hand as there is no option for it. Now, my son have to use the wrong time for a year because of it is 365daya plan.

Find out how Coles Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Don't waste your money if you have no credit card

Very Upset that i was unable to activate my sim card due to not having a credit card . Do they think everyone these days have credit cards NO . Found them rather rude in the way they replied back to me

Irene
Irene Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you want to waste your money with the most frustrated way in the world, buy Coles Mobile.

Jess
Jess

Quick number taking on

activated the service today, the number been brought over in 10min. Signal great, fast speed.
my previous service was a prepaid service, i believe this is the reason for quick number transfer. if you have post paid service, please be very careful.

Tejaswi K.
Tejaswi K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Customer service is really bad, never think of buying coles . Because of their advertisement , I did purchase 4 sim cards for my family and activation took 3 days on two cards and 2 days for the other one.
Customer service person was rude and no knowledge on the activation duration and process.
Couldnt select zero rating for this.

Just DON'T !

CLSS...
Just DO NOT BUY !
Super bad customer service.
Activation a lengthy nightmare.
Extreme passing the buck & transferring to & from Optus & Coles.
4g network dropouts.
No VoLTE, No WiFi calling.
False advertising; product is not what was paid for: being 4g 60gb 365days high quality calls reasonable speeds.

Nathan.
Nathan.Hunter Region, NSW

terrible customer service!

*Tried to activate my service over the phone coles wouldnt allow me too.
*Coles wanted me to activate my existing number by texting the activation code to my existing number when I had no way of recieving it.
*Tried to ring coles to complain about this but they didnt care.

Not good enough coles! I should go to the ombudsman with this!

Rose
RosePerth, WA

Misleading advertising

Set up was quick and easy but the discount promised did not eventuate.
Colesmobile offered 120GB for $120 for 365 days if purchased prior to mid November. Having purchased it within the timeframe, when I activated the sim it was early December and the only choice was 60GB for $120 for 365 days. Now I have activated the sim it is apparently too late for the other 60GB to be added which I paid for.

Sanya
SanyaCanberra 2600, ACT

Cheapest Provider

Easy to port over from Optus, network coverage is fine as it's using Optus‘ network. $99 for a year! Easy to get customer service as needed. Try it, Love it!

siva s.
siva s.Sydney, NSW

Coles prepaid SIM - No refund or Gift card - force to use it.

Poor service provider, Neither refund nor gift card provided for the purchase of Prepaid SIM card when you do not want to activate or not activated/ return for valid reasons.

Great Product

I just ported my mobile number today. I prepared for the worst. But, was very pleasantly surprised when my number was ported within 30 minutes and the line with Coles Mobile was up and running! Great!

Chloe
ChloeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is the worst provider ever!

Omg, please don't bother buying prepaid sim from Coles! The speed and coverage is so bad. The so called "4G" is so slow , it's more like 1G , can't load anything with the data. Calls drop frequently!

Jes J.
Jes J.

Best value & easy to connect up.

A D.
A D.Sydney, NSW

There's a reason for the 2.0 rating from 99 reviewers

If you love any1 ever in this world, skip this garbage provider. What I'm saying is, every damn person on this planet should skip this trash service.

Speeds and coverage so bad you'll keep restarting your phone thinking maybe this'll help. Nope; you'll eventually gauge your eyes out and enter a psych ward then proceed buy as many $2 coles sims as you can then somehow use them to burn the building down.

'4G' my a**, they should change the label to '1/4G'.

Biggest mistake to swap from Boost.

Karan
KaranGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super easy to connect.

Ported my number from lebara to coles and within minutes the service was up n running. Been using it for a month now and im really happy with it. Bought $150 365 days plan with 120gb data. So far its been good. No issues at all.

billy
billyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just doesn't work

Matt J.
Matt J.South East Queensland, QLD

sim card activation is super slow

I have a number ported from boosts. It's been 2 days and still not activated. Online chat is useless. I can not seem to find a way to refund it. People should stay away with it no matter how cheap it is.

Emsasked

For people who was waiting for SIM active for longer than 48 hours, was your SIM actived eventually? It's been more than 24 hours and I'm really worried. My old SIM doesn't work anymore so I can't call & can't send SMS.

sam
sam

I am waiting for a new sim on the way.
It’s holiday atm, please try to contact them if still not activated tomorrow afternoon.

What device are you using the SIM in? Is it a brand new phone?
• Is the device 4G enabled and unlocked? If you bought the phone via another carrier, it may be locked to them.
• Have you switched the device off and back on since putting the new SIM card in?
• Is the SIM Card inserted correctly? Are there any messages on the screen?
• Do you have reception bars and does the Coles Mobile Logo appear?
• Have you checked if there are any known outages at your address (https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status)?
• If you're only having issues with data, have you checked the APN is set to 'yesinternet' (If you are unsure on how to do this, please let us know what device you are using and we can look up the instructions for you)
• Have you tried the SIM in another device to see if it will work?
• Did you get any reception bars when testing the SIM in the alternative device? • When did the issue first start happening?
• What is the actual error message you receive while trying to use the service?
• Are other Optus services being affected in your area?
• Please confirm the SIM Card you are currently using

Thanks for your reply.
I've already contacted them and they said it's technical error that's why my activation was not successful. They said I have to wait at least 48 hours while they fix the issues. I need my phone at work tomorrow and I feel like it doesn't resolve the issues today.

angie
angieasked

How to disable voicemail for coles mobile?

Reggyasked

Very bad service from coles mobile. Been a week and sim not connected. Full of crap answers from the team and same answers every day. No compensation and solution. Coles mobile is worst sadly I moved 3 mobiles on 365 day plan but coles is not ethical company. Rip-off in grocery, staff, mobile and insurance. Corporate thief’s

Naaz
Naaz

I had the same terrible experience with them.

Reggy

How long did they take as I am still waiting.

Ems

Are you still waiting for your SIM active?

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers