Coles Mobile

Coles Mobile (page 4 of 7)

Listing monitored by Coles

William C.
William C.Sydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service

Most frustrating helpline ever experienced. Transferring Callers Again and Again. Being bounced from coles mobile agent to another and another. They are unable to solve the problem. I'll never use this company again.

TANMI
TANMIGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible. KEEP AWAY.

Trying to port number. It's not working. Online chat and phone support say they are escalating to Technical Support, can take 24 to 48 hours. No explanation of what could be wrong. I should have listened to these other reviews. Keep away!

what a joke optus coles coverage

what a joke optus coles coverage is very poor always dropping out , a good proportion of calls are met with the incorrect message the recipient has there phone turned off. There is no support from coles and the support from optus is even worse the sparse support they give there own customers

Coles Mobile: I'd rather die

devgoraya
devgorayaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible

Its has been 4 days. They couldn’t port my number. When i call they say 24 to 48 hours or could take longer and looks like they have only one customer representative aswell.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Nina
NinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Never use it!No improvements at all after 3 years.

Arbitrary plan change by Coles Mobile midway through a contract.

I'm currently on the $120/60Gb/365 days plan. The plan clearly states that international roaming will be available "as and when necessary" by purchasing 'Extras Credit', but Coles is withdrawing roaming effective 8/12/2020. I have asked them to confirm that this will not apply to customers like me during our current contract period. Awaiting the outcome.

I will update my review (or take up with TIO) based on their response.

Chandra S.
Chandra S.

Very good Porting was done in few minutes

Brought Coles Mobile - 365 days plan for 120$ (Special Reg 150$). 120 GB data, free calling and SMS in Australia with calling to selected International destinations unlimited.

Was initially very skeptical as there were too many negative reviews. After long thought gave the number for porting from Labara as they have started increasing prices regularly in recent past.

Everything works very well and happy.

Sore Neck
Sore NeckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Different Experience

I received my Sim yesterday. Earlier than expected. It took one minute to be ported with the same number from the Optus network but different Telco. I have used live chat twice and received prompt advice. I have the $120 365 days Sim with calls included to 15 international countries and 60GB. Very happy so far.

Bad Customer service

I recommend not to go with colesmobile sim plan. Two weeks ago, I brought a coles simcard and requested for porting the number and took us morethan 10 days. Never received a proper answer why it's getting delayed the service. After activation, noticed that the new sim was damaged and went to coles and bought a new sim then I called Customer service team and asked them to activate the newly bought sim. They answered that they can't do it and told me that they will send another sim to home. Hence, I Got to wait for another 2 to 4 days.

Rinpat
RinpatSydney, NSW

very worst and not good costumer service

very very horrible support services. Coles costumer service support system is zero. They think they are only the selling Cards and no one bit them maybe thatswhy very less support from them

The Worst Mobile Company

Janey Z.
Janey Z.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

0 if I could

Slow response, and live chat no help at all. Unable to change ownership( saying they r in process getting it done). How many year does close mobile exit? Still process?

Glow
GlowSydney, NSW

Super fast activation

I was with Aldimobile. Bought a $99 sim with 60G data on unlimited calls & sms over 365days.
After creating the account, activation & porting took all of 5minutes.
I was very anxious over this process after reading all the bad experiences by others.
Couldn't be more impressed.

Also, to disable forwarding to voicemail, just dial #004#

I'm with Moose (optus) on my other phone. Never had a problem with optus. I think I will also move that one over too.

Great value. I'm a low data user; it's there if needed. Otherwise go off wifi.

Never with them again

Ron
RonNewcastle

Be Careful

doucmeasicu
doucmeasicu

cant switch off voice mail

Darn, forgot to check productreview b4 I bought, again!
Same problem voice mail is annoying and you cant switch it off. Cant get optus app or access online.
Phone support is pathetic

JOHN
JOHNmelbourne

Customer service ridiculous

Support numbers lead to optus help but they are reluctant to help because helpdesk cant find my number because its a colesmobile account.

Optus app does not recognise colesmobile numbers either

Coles needs to ensure support is available

Patrick
PatrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply the worst prepaid card ever buy!!

Contacted customer service, told me everything is good, waiting for porting (prob 24hrs) and given chance to wait for 3 days and still can't use.. called customer service to check what happen, they mentioned the Sim card got issue need to refer to IT Dept and will contact in 4hrs.. unfortunately, been a day and still not contacting yet.. very upset about their service

Avoid like the plague

Hannah S.
Hannah S.Sydney, NSW

You cannot turn off voicemail as a Coles Mobile customer.

If you dislike recorded voicemail, please be advised there is no feasible way to turn it off as a Coles Mobile customer. The 1509 dial menu does not work for voicemail disabling, even though it is on the Optus network. The Optus app does not allow you to change the setting either. You end up stuck with voicemail. Customer service did not know how to help either. They are in Manila and cannot do anything more than a Google search.

The service is only a bargain for the first three months. Further recharges after that become pricey again, and you gotta port the number out at that point. It was very very difficult for me to port the number over to Coles Mobile. Too many calls to overseas customer service. Not worth the effort.

firefighter
firefighterSouth West, WA

Excellent value for money and customer service

Guys, if you are porting in house (Optus to Coles mobile) please call. Dont do it online. Other networks (eg. Telstra or Vodafone) you can do it online. Its very quick and easy. Give Coles mobile a try. Seriously value for money and excellent service.

Poor customer service. indian operators and they do not solve your issues. Reading off their scripts and reply you.

Customer service is the worst. Nothing is solved with them. Never gonna use them ever again. Horrible. Just put you on hold forever like 30 mins 40 mins till then.

Paul
PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Just recharged after using the service for 12 months. It has been great with no problems for the outset. I recommend it to everyone. Some have said the original set up is a pain, but not for me I'm pleased to say.

arm79
arm79Craignish

Excellent Value - Pretty Reasonable Service - If a bit painful and cumbersome to activate

Emsasked

For people who was waiting for SIM active for longer than 48 hours, was your SIM actived eventually? It's been more than 24 hours and I'm really worried. My old SIM doesn't work anymore so I can't call & can't send SMS.

sam
sam

I am waiting for a new sim on the way.
It’s holiday atm, please try to contact them if still not activated tomorrow afternoon.

What device are you using the SIM in? Is it a brand new phone?
• Is the device 4G enabled and unlocked? If you bought the phone via another carrier, it may be locked to them.
• Have you switched the device off and back on since putting the new SIM card in?
• Is the SIM Card inserted correctly? Are there any messages on the screen?
• Do you have reception bars and does the Coles Mobile Logo appear?
• Have you checked if there are any known outages at your address (https://www.optus.com.au/about/network/service-status)?
• If you're only having issues with data, have you checked the APN is set to 'yesinternet' (If you are unsure on how to do this, please let us know what device you are using and we can look up the instructions for you)
• Have you tried the SIM in another device to see if it will work?
• Did you get any reception bars when testing the SIM in the alternative device? • When did the issue first start happening?
• What is the actual error message you receive while trying to use the service?
• Are other Optus services being affected in your area?
• Please confirm the SIM Card you are currently using

Thanks for your reply.
I've already contacted them and they said it's technical error that's why my activation was not successful. They said I have to wait at least 48 hours while they fix the issues. I need my phone at work tomorrow and I feel like it doesn't resolve the issues today.

angie
angieasked

How to disable voicemail for coles mobile?

Reggyasked

Very bad service from coles mobile. Been a week and sim not connected. Full of crap answers from the team and same answers every day. No compensation and solution. Coles mobile is worst sadly I moved 3 mobiles on 365 day plan but coles is not ethical company. Rip-off in grocery, staff, mobile and insurance. Corporate thief’s

Naaz
Naaz

I had the same terrible experience with them.

Reggy

How long did they take as I am still waiting.

Ems

Are you still waiting for your SIM active?

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives

CategoryMobile Phone Service Providers